Trumputinists May or May Not be Relieved

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I will move any posts/threads that get infected by your bullshit or anyone else's.

If you don't like it, you can also go swallow a dick.
So, moron, what was infected with bullshit about asking someone to explain their reaction to a post, and give a dissertation in defense, on political and economic systems in a politics thread?
.. You know, the fact is that as easy as what you have been tasked with doing in a figurehead sort of way is, you aren't up to it. And remember, you're just a mod, so STFU.
You see, YOU are the one who cut down any hope of civil discourse in Politics. Now - fingers off the buttons and quit imaging you matter. You don't.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, moron, what was infected with bullshit about asking someone to explain their reaction to a post, and give a dissertation in defense, on political and economic systems in a politics thread?
.. You know, the fact is that as easy as what you have been tasked with doing in a figurehead sort of way is, you aren't up to it. And remember, you're just a mod, so STFU.
You see, YOU are the one who cut down any hope of civil discourse in Politics. Now - fingers off the buttons and quit imaging you matter. You don't.

Once again.

If you don't like it, you can double down on swallowing a cock.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I hope The Gnu Whatshisface doesn't get Assboxed or anything...

...it's always the highlight of my day when someone is clueless enough to call me "Trumpy" and Gnuboi loves doing that.

Never change, home slice.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You're lucky the Politics Forum exists for your enjoyment you ungrateful fuck.

Don't abuse it stupid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Don't abuse it stupid.
If you're going to call someone stupid can you please make sure your own drivel is free of reproach?

It's "don't abuse it, stupid"

do you see what the comma does in that context? You fucking idiot?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

Don't abuse it stupid.
STFU, ya retard. the sub-board is my creation. It didn't exist when I got here and I've had to rescue it once again only days ago after the proprietrix had yet another major meltie. Now hands off, pipsqueak.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
STFU, ya retard. the sub-board is my creation. It didn't exist when I got here and I've had to rescue it once again only days ago after the proprietrix had yet another major meltie. Now hands off, pipsqueak.
Is that anything like when you donated 37 cents to the site and became a big time shareholder with a yuuuuge voice in operations?

you dumb fucking faggot

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Is that anything like when you donated 37 cents to the site and became a big time shareholder with a yuuuuge voice in operations?

you dumb fucking faggot
Get yourself down to the comedy store and see what's on sale in the luxury sense of humor section, ya meathead.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I don't give a flying fuck if you and 19 of your ultra cute boyfriends built the Politics Forums with your mouths and asses.

Obey the fucking 4 rules asked of you and you won't have to deal with sunny me.

It's pretty fucking simple.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't give a flying fuck if you and 19 of your ultra cute boyfriends built the Politics Forums with your mouths and asses.

Obey the fucking 4 rules asked of you and you won't have to deal with sunny me.

It's pretty fucking simple.
Are you, like, going down the "admin sucks cock" path here?

seems like you are

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But damn tho -- flynn is really fucking The Nincompoop Homosexual up the ass with a spiked bat

and it appears he enjoys it

not surprising of course

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Much like you then? You know what wouldn't be simple is for you to STFU.
You can't do that, can you? Just try it. I bet you can't do it.

Look who's talking.

Your 3 tear streaked essays on why "I suck as a moderator" is ample evidence that YOU need to STFU.

Let me get this straight. You want someone on a message board to STFU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Look who's talking.

Your 3 tear streaked essays on why "I suck as a moderator" is ample evidence that YOU need to STFU.

Let me get this straight. You want someone on a message board to STFU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Well fuck all if I wasn't right again !
Do you not understand that the reason you were made a mod was to shut you the fuck up?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol -- The Useless Holidoofus is fighting

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The only thing you've ever been "right" about is figuring out that Biggie Toadstool is a complete waste of some perfectly good vaginal lips.
awee-- is this the part where you two drooling retards kiss and make up and figure you need each other to get at me?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
awee-- is this the part where you two drooling retards kiss and make up and figure you need each other to get at me?

ROTFLMAO!!!
Still anxious to hear how many Bedrooms you have today, or are you waiting for Maw to come out of her Bud Light induced coma to tell you the answer?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Russiagate was a lie hatched by Team Hillary with an assortment of accomplices in the media and "intelligence" community. The only link between Trump and Putin is that they're both irrationally hated by democrats and their apologists to the exclusion of any other consideration.

You understand they don't get this at all and now they just read this and think you are on Putins side?

You can't have your own thoughts and it's just not an option to think our country should not be involved. You are either on team establishment or in Putins army. Nothing else is possible.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You see the problem is that when these yahoos make a misstatement of fact and are corrected they never acknowledge it, then begin with the insults and name calling which is why there can never be any discussion of the civil sort they pretend to want. And all one need do is read the thread objectively to know how true what I wrote is.

PS: Hint - is the topic Hillary Clinton and the Cruz commissioned dossier?

PPS: ...and @Flynn , don't move my posts. I post them in appropriate places. You have several times moved posts to protect contards. A poster was asked to define and compare political and economic systems in response to shittying a post I made. That was so there could be a discourse on the subject at hand. Of course I know the simpleton couldn't manage and what I had written would have been shown to be entirely correct - therefore them to be an ass, and entirely in context of the thread. Then there would have been civil discussion but YOU derailed it. Hands off my posts, ya retard.

Absolutely nothing you say to people is civil. You come in spewing insults and blame other people when they respond to your nastiness.

You think this OP is civil? Right.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You understand they don't get this at all and now they just read this and think you are on Putins side?

Meh.
Anyone that shallow-thinking, reactionary, and propagandized isn't someone offering opinions with which I should concern myself. Let them think what they want.

I can't fix every broken brain that crosses my path and I'd be a fool to even try.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meh.
Anyone that shallow-thinking, reactionary, and propagandized isn't someone offering opinions with which I should concern myself. Let them think what they want.

I can't fix every broken brain that crosses my path and I'd be a fool to even try.
seriously

you could hate putin but if you see any red flags whatsoever with some jerkoff former comedian oligarch suspending democracy & quelling all forms of dissent, sometimes violently, in the name of democracy over a war HE STARTED you are automatically a putinist

the stupidity is mind boggling