Trumputinists May or May Not be Relieved

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Russiagate was a lie hatched by Team Hillary with an assortment of accomplices in the media and "intelligence" community. The only link between Trump and Putin is that they're both irrationally hated by democrats and their apologists to the exclusion of any other consideration.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Russiagate was a lie hatched by Team Hillary with an assortment of accomplices in the media and "intelligence" community. The only link between Trump and Putin is that they're both irrationally hated by democrats and their apologists to the exclusion of any other consideration.
I strongly disagree with your partisan take on the situation. Ted Cruz commissioned the Steele Dossier, after he dropped out of the race, then Hillary's campaign picked up the report.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well at least one real American is helping protect Putin!

LVB4QOP.png

(Hey Kyle that guy over there dicks his dog!)

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I strongly disagree with your partisan take on the situation. Ted Cruz commissioned the Steele Dossier, after he dropped out of the race, then Hillary's campaign picked up the report.

If that's all you know about the origins and intent of the Russiagate hoax then you're hilariously uninformed.

Come back when you're caught up and maybe we can talk about it some more.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If that's all you know about the origins and intent of the Russiagate hoax then you're hilariously uninformed.

Why, it's pretty much irrelevant? The DOJ is pretty busy these days with some actual crimes and malfeasance.

Cue some douche to say "But Hunter Benghazi Biden!" now...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Explain away "The Meeting"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cue standard media bad rant ala Trumpsky

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lol. Like that retard will ever catch up and inform himself

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Lol. Like that retard will ever catch up and inform himself

Oh I know.
I've encountered enough propagandized zombies to know that they're incapable of objectivity.

Just look at how they call me a "Trumpy" and other meaningless drivel instead of entertaining for even just a moment the possibility that they've been lied to and are still being lied to about so so much. They would rather cling to their delusions and hate than face the fact that they're willing dupes of a system that doesn't and never will give any fucks about them.

They're utterly useless.
Any societal changes we make will be in spite of them, not because of them.

Let someone else try to deprogram the cultists if they feel they must... I have neither the training nor the temperament for that kind of work.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh I know.
I've encountered enough propagandized zombies to know that they're incapable of objectivity.

Just look at how they call me a "Trumpy" and other meaningless drivel instead of entertaining for even just a moment the possibility that they've been lied to and are still being lied to about so so much. They would rather cling to their delusions and hate than face the fact that they're willing dupes of a system that doesn't and never will give any fucks about them.

They're utterly useless.

Let someone else try to deprogram the cultists if they feel they must... I have neither the training nor the temperament for that kind of work.
they do and say as they are programmed to do and say whenever you don't tow the line to the letter. Simpleton lemmings jumping off the sides of cliffs, the lot of them

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
DO YOU FUCKS HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERY GODDAMN THREAD IN POLITICS???

YOU FUCKS ARE FUCKING IT UP FOR POSTERS LIKE GARRATY WHO ACTUALLY WANT A CIVIL DISCOURSE.

KNOCK IT OFF.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CLEARER I NEED TO BE ON THIS.

I'M TALKING TO ADMIN AND HOLLIDAY.

STOP ACTING BRAIN DAMAGED.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
look at flynn pretending to be irate with her minions admongo and The New Homosexual

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I know.

They're utterly useless.

Gayyity, you initially gave me hope for a new voice of reason, but your decision to align yourself with the vulgar right wing closet queen oligarchy disturbs me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you won't educate yourself about events, you shouldn't be talking at all about them.

Otherwise you sound like a Semenmajor...

You can’t get enough of that fat gut and stinky orange make up, can ya? Knowing what you are, and where you’ve been, makes complete sense. Beyond these truths, you’ve a disease spreader.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Gayyity, you initially gave me hope for a new voice of reason, but your decision to align yourself with the vulgar right wing closet queen oligarchy disturbs me.
LoLz - Parroty_47 was never going to be a verse of reason. All he is trying to do is parrot some of the anti-LibiCon stuff from 15 or 20 years ago which he clearly never had any comprehension of, that is of its real fundamental principles.
It always amuses me that people like that imagine themselves cutting edge and never realize how far behind they are because they can't even see the tailights of those who preceded them and have moved on still further ahead.

Oh, reminds me that I have to do a thread on the subject - why conservatives are alweays stuck in the 50's, figuratively speaking, though often enough literally.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - Parroty_47 was never going to be a verse of reason. All he is trying to do is parrot some of the anti-LibiCon stuff from 15 or 20 years ago which he clearly never had any comprehension of, that is of its real fundamental principles.
It always amuses me that people like that imagine themselves cutting edge and never realize how far behind they are because they can't even see the tailights of those who preceded them and have moved on still further ahead.

Oh, reminds me that I have to do a thread on the subject - why conservatives are alweays stuck in the 50's, figuratively speaking, though often enough literally.
I admit, you are far more Saintly in your judgement of Internet Chuckle heads.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
DO YOU FUCKS HAVE TO FUCK UP EVERY GODDAMN THREAD IN POLITICS???

YOU FUCKS ARE FUCKING IT UP FOR POSTERS LIKE GARRATY WHO ACTUALLY WANT A CIVIL DISCOURSE.

KNOCK IT OFF.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH CLEARER I NEED TO BE ON THIS.

I'M TALKING TO ADMIN AND HOLLIDAY.

STOP ACTING BRAIN DAMAGED.
You see the problem is that when these yahoos make a misstatement of fact and are corrected they never acknowledge it, then begin with the insults and name calling which is why there can never be any discussion of the civil sort they pretend to want. And all one need do is read the thread objectively to know how true what I wrote is.

PS: Hint - is the topic Hillary Clinton and the Cruz commissioned dossier?

PPS: ...and @Flynn , don't move my posts. I post them in appropriate places. You have several times moved posts to protect contards. A poster was asked to define and compare political and economic systems in response to shittying a post I made. That was so there could be a discourse on the subject at hand. Of course I know the simpleton couldn't manage and what I had written would have been shown to be entirely correct - therefore them to be an ass, and entirely in context of the thread. Then there would have been civil discussion but YOU derailed it. Hands off my posts, ya retard.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You see the problem is that when these yahoos make a misstatement of fact and are corrected they never acknowledge it, then begin with the insults and name calling which is why there can never be any discussion of the civil sort they pretend to want. And all one need do is read the thread objectively to know how true what I wrote is.

PS: Hint - is the topic Hillary Clinton and the Cruz commissioned dossier?

PPS: ...and @Flynn , don't move my posts. I post them in appropriate places. You have several times moved posts to protect contards. A poster was asked to define and compare political and economic systems in response to shittying a post I made. That was so there could be a discourse on the subject at hand. Of course I know the simpleton couldn't manage and what I had written would have been shown to be entirely correct - therefore them to be an ass, and entirely in context of the thread. Then there would have been civil discussion but YOU derailed it. Hands off my posts, ya retard.

I will move any posts/threads that get infected by your bullshit or anyone else's.

If you don't like it, you can also go swallow a dick.