Trumputinists May or May Not be Relieved

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
seriously

you could hate putin but if you see any red flags whatsoever with some jerkoff former comedian oligarch suspending democracy & quelling all forms of dissent, sometimes violently, in the name of democracy over a war HE STARTED you are automatically a putinist

the stupidity is mind boggling

It's even worse with the Trump stuff.
Never was, am not, and never will be a Trump supporter but that's simply not good enough. Unless I regurgitate the same TDS-addled bullshit hate speech peddled by CNN, MSNBC, etc. I'm a "Trump supporter".

It's the way a child thinks... not just a child but a slow-witted and malicious child at that.

I literally don't care what they think.
It's not as if bothering to explain something has any effect on them anyway. They only want to hear their own opinions echoed back to them or they can't hear you.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
you could hate putin
.. You could hate Trump too, but you don't. A campaign of whataboutisms gives you people away as Tumputinists. You never have a bad word to say about either, only about the "opposition". Now that's not to say there is nothing in what you do say, it's that the truth about you is in what you don't say and who you choose to attack.

PS: Oh and btw, Bigly, offering up a Carlson clip is tell-tale as could be. He's one of Putin's most ardent supporters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's even worse with the Trump stuff.
Never was, am not, and never will be a Trump supporter but that's simply not good enough. Unless I regurgitate the same TDS-addled bullshit hate speech peddled by CNN, MSNBC, etc. I'm a "Trump supporter".

It's the way a child thinks... not just a child but a slow-witted and malicious child at that.

I literally don't care what they think.
It's not as if bothering to explain something has any effect on them anyway. They only want to hear their own opinions echoed back to them or they can't hear you.
exactly bro-

I've voiced plenty of gripes with Trump over the years. In fact he's been pissing me off more and more as the days progress, however, that does not make him guilty of all the witch hunt bullshit the level on him daily and if they can do it to him they most certainly can do it to me or any of us.

it's not about one man, it's about precedent, but these libtards are just too incredibly stupid to grasp that as a concept -- Orange man bad so breaking any rules when it comes to getting him is OKAy

and they don't see how that results in the chickens coming home to roost at the most inopportune times

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh right, you don't care for his choice in ties. How quickly one forgets. LoLz
Sit down, moron

Intelligent people are having a conversation way above your grunt and groan communication style.

\When I need some personal first hand subject matter expertise on which adult diaper absorbs the most piss and residual ass lube after a good ole fashion lemon party I'll consult your vast experience on the matter, small fry.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Sit down, moron

Intelligent people are having a conversation way above your grunt and groan communication style.

\When I need some personal first hand subject matter expertise on which adult diaper absorbs the most piss and residual ass lube after a good ole fashion lemon party I'll consult your vast experience on the matter, small fry.
..and that would be an example of the civil discourse you're always complaining there isn't enough of? :YaY:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sit down, moron

Intelligent person* can’t even remember how many bedrooms his pretend mansion has! Lmfao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If that's all you know about the origins and intent of the Russiagate hoax then you're hilariously uninformed.

Come back when you're caught up and maybe we can talk about it some more.

Cracks me up. There are still ignorant fools who defend this moron. Mostly a southern thing. Send money Gary, fatso needs it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You see the problem is that when these yahoos make a misstatement of fact and are corrected they never acknowledge it, then begin with the insults and name calling which is why there can never be any discussion of the civil sort they pretend to want. And all one need do is read the thread objectively to know how true what I wrote is.

PS: Hint - is the topic Hillary Clinton and the Cruz commissioned dossier?

PPS: ...and @Flynn , don't move my posts. I post them in appropriate places. You have several times moved posts to protect contards. A poster was asked to define and compare political and economic systems in response to shittying a post I made. That was so there could be a discourse on the subject at hand. Of course I know the simpleton couldn't manage and what I had written would have been shown to be entirely correct - therefore them to be an ass, and entirely in context of the thread. Then there would have been civil discussion but YOU derailed it. Hands off my posts, ya retard.

I just don't fucking get it. On one hand I'm accused of "coddling" Admin and crew and on the flip side I'm now accused of "protecting" Biggie and all his cronies?

Welp! Looks like I'm doing something right if both sides are bitching about me.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin slurps the penis while the Numb homosexual fondles the balls

Sick freaks