Trumputinists May or May Not be Relieved

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I just don't fucking get it. On one hand I'm accused of "coddling" Admin and crew and on the flip side I'm now accused of "protecting" Biggie and all his cronies?

Welp! Looks like I'm doing something right if both sides are bitching about me.
Hey Sabu!

I think you're dong a fine job at staying irrelevant. That's a hard skill to master.

Holliday could definitely give you some pointers as how to stay that way.

:)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is give free how to deep throat a black man while still being racist lessons

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't it just cringe-worthy watching The Neutered Hopelessdickweed and Aidsmin fuck in public?

It's like they have no shame in opening their mouths and pulling out their micro dicks in front of everyone

sickening freaks

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You know someone is in a cult if they treat any critique of an organization's hierarchy, policies or actions as an attack against them personally. Justified or not those critiques are tantamount to heresy and the enemies who utter them are vile infidels.

Again it's the thinking of an indoctrinated child: "My cult is for good things and everyone else is for bad things; anyone not in my cult is by definition a lover of bad things".

Simplistic delusional cunts.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Both those morons equal a single fairy coxk sucking retard if you joined their slopes heads together

Do you know how how fucking bloody stupid you look defending a rapist who wears orange make up the gets smelly after a few sweaty minutes? Kind of indicates what an ignorant fucking moron you are, and will be forever.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know someone is in a cult if they treat any critique of an organization's hierarchy, policies or actions as an attack against them personally. Justified or not those critiques are tantamount to heresy and the enemies who utter them are vile infidels.

Again it's the thinking of an indoctrinated child: "My cult is for good things and everyone else is for bad things; anyone not in my cult is by definition a lover of bad things".

Simplistic delusional cunts.
Would you like to know how many times I've been told I have TDS after pointing out Trumps latest fuck up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meh.
Anyone that shallow-thinking, reactionary, and propagandized isn't someone offering opinions with which I should concern myself. Let them think what they want.

I can't fix every broken brain that crosses my path and I'd be a fool to even try.

It's just stunning that he is criticizing anyone's inability to have discussions when he is the one who insults people.

I was having a convo with Peaches where he asked me what Trump did or is offering that I support. And I gave a few policies. And Hollowgay busted in and called me a disgusting pig, Admin called me an ignorant shut. They were absolutely hateful and nasty for NO reason. No discussion or even an explanation.

And they actually blame the people they insult for lack of discussion because we shit back on them.

They are very "us VS them" and they only like or approve of people who have the same unhinged hatred of other parties they have. That's why they attack you even though you are leftwing. If you don't hate and dehumanize us, you can't be part of their cult.

They won't discuss any issues and cannot address any challange to their positions because they have no genuine convictions and they do not really care. If their propaganda sources flipped entirely and started agreeing with us....they would just adopt that and pretend we never had that same position.

To this day Admin thinks we supported the murderers who murdered Arbery. Even though we had a whole thread discussing that awful event and none of us were okay with what those men did. That doesn't stop Admin from spewing hatred at us over shit we don't even believe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's even worse with the Trump stuff.
Never was, am not, and never will be a Trump supporter but that's simply not good enough. Unless I regurgitate the same TDS-addled bullshit hate speech peddled by CNN, MSNBC, etc. I'm a "Trump supporter".

It's the way a child thinks... not just a child but a slow-witted and malicious child at that.

I literally don't care what they think.
It's not as if bothering to explain something has any effect on them anyway. They only want to hear their own opinions echoed back to them or they can't hear you.

Exactly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you like to know how many times I've been told I have TDS after pointing out Trumps latest fuck up?

When you are shown proof that you are running on a propagandized and distorted version of "Trumps latest fuck up" and you completely reject it and and start insulting the ones who show you that you are swallowing propaganda .....THATS when you get accused of TDS.

Like how guys have been shown over and over how Trump did NOT call neonazis "good people" and did NOT call Mexicans "rapists"

And you get nasty towards people who show you that. If someone tells you that you are being lied to and shows you what the truth actually is and you attack THEM, that is CULT behavior. You dont even hear other perspectives or facts that don't support your biases. You dismiss everything happening directly because of trans activism and even the story about the girl who was ass raped at school doesn't make you think. Men can legit self ID as women and just go into any space and women and girls are being HARMED and you think it's all made up. Even after being shown over and over and over.

You think like a cultist. And none of you are willing to pause in your firey hate of other people long enough to question yourselves and the information you chose to believe. You think YOUR preferred sources are the objective and truthful ones and everything else is a lie....because that is how cults work. Only the cult has the truth ....everything that contradicts the cult is bad and evil and stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's just stunning that he is criticizing anyone's inability to have discussions when he is the one who insults people.

I was having a convo with Peaches where he asked me what Trump did or is offering that I support. And I gave a few policies. And Hollowgay busted in and called me a disgusting pig, Admin called me an ignorant shut. They were absolutely hateful and nasty for NO reason. No discussion or even an explanation.

And they actually blame the people they insult for lack of discussion because we shit back on them.

They are very "us VS them" and they only like or approve of people who have the same unhinged hatred of other parties they have. That's why they attack you even though you are leftwing. If you don't hate and dehumanize us, you can't be part of their cult.

They won't discuss any issues and cannot address any challange to their positions because they have no genuine convictions and they do not really care. If their propaganda sources flipped entirely and started agreeing with us....they would just adopt that and pretend we never had that same position.

To this day Admin thinks we supported the murderers who murdered Arbery. Even though we had a whole thread discussing that awful event and none of us were okay with what those men did. That doesn't stop Admin from spewing hatred at us over shit we don't even believe.
Know what I love? When you get a pig like Oak saying "you're a snowflake if you cannot ignore" and then goes on to cry piss and moan like a beached whale when something like "admin sucks cock" is uttered repeatedly

why not apply your own standards, cow?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Know what I love? When you get a pig like Oak saying "you're a snowflake if you cannot ignore" and then goes on to cry piss and moan like a beached whale when something like "admin sucks cock" is uttered repeatedly

why not apply your own standards, cow?

They don't apply anything to themselves. They really think they are above all that. It doesn't apply to them because they are right and smart and better than everyone else.

That's the thinking here.