Meanwhile at the border

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
7d1c19507981d9a6.jpg

a07e463b41eadf35.png

Biden Is Illegally Holding 1,000 Migrant Kids in Detention Centers.

Under federal law, border patrol can detain children for a maximum of 72 hours, but as of March 20th, “3,314 unaccompanied children had been in custody longer, with 2,226 for more than five days and 823 for more than 10 days,” the outlet continues.

President Biden, therefore, is illegally holding these children, and staunch critics of Donald Trump’s immigration policy such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The numbers also represent over a fourfold increase from the past week.

“The trend is accelerating. On last Monday, only 185 migrant children were being held in border patrol custody for more than 10 days,” Axios

gettyimages-1133250432-800x534.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The same people that screamed about "kids in cages" are the same ones that didnt care or even know when the "cages" were built under Obama and those pictures were taken in 2014.

And those same people supported Biden....who was the VP when "cages" were built. And they are not bothering to use that sophistry anymore.

They dont truly care about it. They just want a left president.

I mean they oppose anti trafficking measures and don't even take the time to understand separating kids at the border is to protect them against trafficking.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This facility, was just built a month ago..... under Biden.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why isn't horseface having a temper tantrum now and falling down hysterically in front of her twitter followers ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7d1c19507981d9a6.jpg

a07e463b41eadf35.png

Biden Is Illegally Holding 1,000 Migrant Kids in Detention Centers.

Under federal law, border patrol can detain children for a maximum of 72 hours, but as of March 20th, “3,314 unaccompanied children had been in custody longer, with 2,226 for more than five days and 823 for more than 10 days,” the outlet continues.

President Biden, therefore, is illegally holding these children, and staunch critics of Donald Trump’s immigration policy such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have

The numbers also represent over a fourfold increase from the past week.

“The trend is accelerating. On last Monday, only 185 migrant children were being held in border patrol custody for more than 10 days,” Axios

gettyimages-1133250432-800x534.jpeg
RPG would sort this out nice and fast...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too bad these cunts arent shot on sight. that fukin brain dead asshole that was illegally installed into the presidency this passed January should be put on trial for treason.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, that brain damaged waste of space A.O.C. claims anyone accurately reporting the surge of illegal alien migrants at the border is a "white supremacist ". That is right, you must not report on issues she dislikes or she will stupidly call you nonsensical names. How dare people want accountability from politicians for their policy failures.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
PLEASE STOP FILMING IT'S DISRESPECTFUL

That pisses me off so much. Everything is always being recorded at all times but it's a problem when an individual does it instead of an entity.

I hate anyone that doesn't want to be filmed because to me it means you have something to hide. I used to walk around with my camera filming my life and interactions with prostitutes and people would threaten me with violence because if I recorded them doing a crime it could be used against them. They didn't listen to me when I pointed out the dozens of cameras filming me filming them.

Anyone against film is against free speech and should be publicly executed and their death recorded without their consent.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, that brain damaged waste of space A.O.C. claims anyone accurately reporting the surge of illegal alien migrants at the border is a "white supremacist ". That is right, you must not report on issues she dislikes or she will stupidly call you nonsensical names. How dare people want accountability from politicians for their policy failures.

I figured it out recently, ANYTHING they dont like, its RACIST!!!!

Fuck the whole lot of these dumb ass soy boi bitches.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is just disgusting. When Trump ordered DNA tests on minors to see if minors with adults were actually related to each other 1/3rd of minors were not related to people claiming to be their parents. 50% of teenage girls were not related to adults who claimed to be their parents. The drug cartels are trafficking girls and Biden is letting it happen. He is facilitating it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Muthafukin kids n cages en sheit!

"Oh but if we vote Orange bad man out, it wont happen!"

Hahhaha, the dumb cucks.

It's not that they are dumb. It's that they dont truly care.

They say what they need to say to attack their opposition. As long as a lefty is the president and we have leftist activists as senators and judges....even on the SCOTUS, these people do not care one bit about what happens.

They really dont. That's why we didnt hear a thing like "kids in cages!!" until Trump was in office. And we wont hear another thing about the horrors at the border going on now.

It's about power. Not humanity. That's insanely obvious at this point.

We should be calling it out at every opportunity with zero apology and no more giving a shit at all about the meaningless labels flung by them. Too many people are still too afraid of those labels and the leftist bullying tactics.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is just disgusting. When Trump ordered DNA tests on minors to see if minors with adults were actually related to each other 1/3rd of minors were not related to people claiming to be their parents. 50% of teenage girls were not related to adults who claimed to be their parents. The drug cartels are trafficking girls and Biden is letting it happen. He is facilitating it.

Not only that, but Biden waived background checks, so now kiddy fiddlers can take these kids in.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All true. I imagine their motivation is so they can turn the illegal aliens over to fell illegal alien family members. The result will be gangs affiliated with cartels will traffick the girls though and sell them into prostitution.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these animals?

You know, I have to be fair about this one. I watched GMA this morning, and them serial lying motherfuckers were saying the same lie but they coupled it with video showing the mexcrements dropping these kids about 3.5 feet. Now I realize thats got fuk all to do with the whole mexcrement situation but for fucks sakes, when you see the video, I've personally dropped all my kids from the same heights. Reading the article and listening to GMA, it sounds like the were lifting them to the top of Orange Mans wall and dropping em. Some cunt will use this as a reason to tear the wall down. Mark my words!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You know, I have to be fair about this one. I watched GMA this morning, and them serial lying motherfuckers were saying the same lie but they coupled it with video showing the mexcrements dropping these kids about 3.5 feet. Now I realize thats got fuk all to do with the whole mexcrement situation but for fucks sakes, when you see the video, I've personally dropped all my kids from the same heights. Reading the article and listening to GMA, it sounds like the were lifting them to the top of Orange Mans wall and dropping em. Some cunt will use this as a reason to tear the wall down. Mark my words!
Well it is more about the abandoning them in the desert...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well it is more about the abandoning them in the desert...
Dude, I really didnt get that from watching GMA. I swear they're gonna go after that fukin wall. I guess we'll see.