Meanwhile at the border

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden can’t govern...and he’s an evil bastard. Remember the 80’s? Terrorism and siding with the communist regime.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden can’t govern...and he’s an evil bastard. Remember the 80’s? Terrorism and siding with the communist regime.

images
..actually I remember the last 4 years and trumptards siding with a communist regime. (wink smiley)
Hey, Biden advocated the murder of innocent white people and supported terrorism. Most Americans aren’t aware of that are they?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

images
..actually I remember the last 4 years and trumptards siding with a communist regime. (wink smiley)
Hey, Biden advocated the murder of innocent white people and supported terrorism. Most Americans aren’t aware of that are they?
Yeah, but only for pizza toppings.
Who doesn't love pizza toppings, Brainfail?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Biden is breaking down and decaying. The poor old man wears adult diapers to soak up his leaky limp anal valve. The poor sod needs to retire today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images
When he blew up all of Putins mercs in Syria or bitch slapped china and forced production to move out of china? Lemme know, faggit.