Meltdowns, I cause 'em

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
1099017014%2B-%2Bboy%2Bget%2Byour%2Bass%2Bin%2Bhere%2Bi%2Bsmelled%2Byour%2Bshit.gif

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
So you simpletons are just capable of posting and reading tame one-liners and posting unmoving pictures, except for the one of that "car" which is actually just a roodypoo way of letting everyone know that he's gay in the balls...

1500353760934.jpg

SSS
- my dickslaps leave permanent marks

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Careful, he'll cry to the owners that you said his car was \ is ghey ...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
So you simpletons are just capable of posting and reading tame one-liners and posting unmoving pictures, except for the one of that "car" which is actually just a roodypoo way of letting everyone know that he's gay in the balls...

1500353760934.jpg

SSS
- my dickslaps leave permanent marks
Your profile name is stupid as hell.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Where did WarPig go, my first victim of publicly melting down? Threats of doxxing and rushing over here to get drunk before absorbing for more damage than he could sober.

Well, I'm going to settle him down now like the reputable gentleman I am. I've found a great song for he and his lover, Buddy, who is mad at Pig for shitting on the rug and dragging his fat saggy ass, oozing hemorrhoid blood, all over any and everything that tickles his starfish.

Renewing their vows will turn into a blissful session of "ungreased backdoor Hammertime"...

SSS
- You're welcome, Pig...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Where did WarPig go, my first victim of publicly melting down? Threats of doxxing and rushing over here to get drunk before absorbing for more damage than he could sober.

Well, I'm going to settle him down now like the reputable gentleman I am. I've found a great song for he and his lover, Buddy, who is mad at Pig for shitting on the rug and dragging his fat saggy ass, oozing hemorrhoid blood, all over any and everything that tickles his starfish.

Renewing their vows will turn into a blissful session of "ungreased backdoor Hammertime"...

SSS
- You're welcome, Pig...

Finally you post something good. That is a great song by the greatest band in the universe

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
- You're welcome, Pig...

Don’t cut yourself with all that edge...

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter

SSS
- You're welcome, Pig...

Im at the hospital. Tommorrow, my brother and I are going to pull the plug on someone we love more than life. After that, I'm seriously considering expending the effort of coming to your home and killing you.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Maybe. I havent even decided yet. It would be detrimental to other things. But, hey fuck it. Its time to stop shitposting.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Im at the hospital. Tommorrow, my brother and I are going to pull the plug on someone we love more than life. After that, I'm seriously considering expending the effort of coming to your home and killing you.

You two Pigs are gonna play a game of paper football on the tray, laid over the chest of some live corpse, to see who gets to yank the cord? 'Bout time, eh? Good inheritance should also go whole to the winner of another heated game of paper football, you fucking loved-one murderer.

1519532555924.gif

S/he'll see you in Hell sooner than you know...

SSS
- I'm sure it'll sit well with s/he that you actually did it

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Oh look, another poster wailing about banning me for nothing I've said or done. Hmph. The title of this thread is Bible worthy truth...

SSS
- Amen

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter

You two Pigs are gonna play a game of paper football on the tray, laid over the chest of some live corpse, to see who gets to yank the cord? 'Bout time, eh? Good inheritance should also go whole to the winner of another heated game of paper football, you fucking loved-one murderer.

1519532555924.gif

S/he'll see you in Hell sooner than you know...

SSS
- I'm sure it'll sit well with s/he that you actually did it
Meh. I was testing you. I have no reason to kill a random troll. However, I am considering harming you a little bit. Real life intervenes sometimes. I dont kill real people without good reason. Even lowly basement dwellers. You have a right to exist, if nothing else. Maybe a little beatdown would build character though. On a more personal note, you should be more careful. I really do know you. Its very easy these days, finding out who is who, online. Thats why, though I may be a dick when I'm drunk, I realize my words could mean war. I'm ok with that. Are you?

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
War is hell.
You're awful flippant for a rotten corpse. My mother and father are with God. Where will you go, atheist? Will you look God in the eyes and defy him? Will you kneel and renounce your sins? I wonder if you'll burn? You like fire, heathen? How about pain? Have you ever felt pain in your soul? Its much worse that physical pain. But, you don't have a soul, do you, atheist? You're so sure, in your suffering. So sure. You think you're unique? Good luck, MasterBlaster.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
My mother and father are with God.

That sounded so fucking generic, hopefull of you. I guess you were strong (homonym) enough to pull the plug? Whoosh, what a jerk (homonym) that must've taken to yank out a 240W 3-spiked male plug that you ultimately needed your wife to do. She didn't give a fuck about her/him/you. She's patient (homonym)...

SSS
- tell us all how much you pocketed

X

xXx
Site Supporter
War is hell.
You're awful flippant for a rotten corpse. My mother and father are with God. Where will you go, atheist? Will you look God in the eyes and defy him? Will you kneel and renounce your sins? I wonder if you'll burn? You like fire, heathen? How about pain? Have you ever felt pain in your soul? Its much worse that physical pain. But, you don't have a soul, do you, atheist? You're so sure, in your suffering. So sure. You think you're unique? Good luck, MasterBlaster.

Did you stupided ?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
War is hell.

One of the few philosophical homilies that I choose to live by is "You don't have a soul; you are a soul. You have a body" But going so far as to believe that some all-guiding soul is going to punish me with unimaginable suffering in death if I don't kiss his majestic ass, after all the unimaginable suffering I've already witnessed in life... shit that your god has perpetrated or doesn't give a shit about... is philosophical anathema.

SAWA

The Loner
The idea of a being that are the most "holiest" of all things holy, which is utterly unimaginable, all controlling oompah loompah, mass murderer , sadistic torturer, and the most egoistical "worship me or go to hell" god doesn't quite appeal to me.

god is a fucking hypocrite douchebag if you ask me.