"Missing" woman

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is this story dominating news cycles for days?

does this woman matter or something?

What do you want the media to cover? Do you think they would cover Biden abandoning Afghanistan and giving the Taliban $80 billion in equipment while completely refusing to help our Afghanistan allies? Do you think they'd cover Biden's surge of inflation? Do you think they'd cover the corruption of the $5+ trillion Democrat spending proposals? No, no, they have to find a story about a stupid white woman so they can safely ignore all that. Shit works too.

Also, yes, a woman who sticks with an abusive man making excuses for him and thinking he will change because your pussy is, supposedly, just so magical is stupid. It is wishful thinking.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
well i wouldnt call her stupid but if u saw the bodycam footage, he definitely had a psychological hold on her

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
yea, i heard about this

if I was her relatives i would grab this dude up in an unmarked van, take him somewhere private and make him talk

If I may, are you of Mediterranean heritage? lol
no. welsh, scottish and italian

The Italian would be Mediterranean.
northern on the swiss border, far rom the sea
Still Mediterranean by ethnicity regardless. C’mon cutie-pie, you should know this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or maybe teach your daughters not to have rose colored glasses and recognize a psychopath when they see one?

It is too late for her, and for millions of other women, but we can teach future generations.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
well i wouldnt call her stupid but if u saw the bodycam footage, he definitely had a psychological hold on her
I wouldn’t give the hothead that much credit. The little shit got the shits and went too far. If he was disciplined as a child and got the appropriate belting when he misbehaved, we probably wouldn’t be having this tiresome discussion today. Fucking elementary...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the only thing im sure of so far is that lifetime will make a movie about it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldn’t give the hothead that much credit. The little shit got the shits and went too far. If he was disciplined as a child and got the appropriate belting when he misbehaved, we probably wouldn’t be having this tiresome discussion today. Fucking elementary...

Children not getting belted when they should is a huge problem. I doubt his psychopaths would have progressed with a firm enough beating to discourage him. It is all about positive and negative reinforcement.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Children not getting belted when they should is a huge problem. I doubt his psychopaths would have progressed with a firm enough beating to discourage him. It is all about positive and negative reinforcement.
What blows my mind even to this day, is certain people believing that a boy shouldn’t be disciplined with a good old fashioned hiding to keep them on the straight and narrow when need be.
It’s folks like these that are creating the monster...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lets make predictions

hes arrogant, impulsive and stupid so didnt even bury her very deep and the coyotes will dig her up and they will find her very soon

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lets make predictions

hes arrogant, impulsive and stupid so didnt even bury her very deep and the coyotes will dig her up and they will find her very soon
His lawyer will make a plea bargain and this will all be over soon. Then we can tell the libtards that we told you so! No childhood discipline and no caning across the backside in school.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What blows my mind even to this day, is certain people believing that a boy shouldn’t be disciplined with a good old fashioned hiding to keep them on the straight and narrow when need be.

Honestly, the single worst thing in the world for young boys are permissive single mothers. They haven't been taught right from wrong, they haven't been taught to be men, they haven't been taught morality. Most of single mothers are horribly incompetent when it comes to raising boys. Yes, you see this especially in black single mothers where 70% don't have a father figure but with whites it is now 25%, it used to be 5%, and in coming decades it will most likely get to black levels. It absolutely fucking destroys any chance a young man has.

You see it all the time with these toxic single mothers. "He is my baby and he can do no wrong!" It is like "you fat stupid cow! He just murdered five people!"

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Honestly, the single worst thing in the world for young boys are permissive single mothers. They haven't been taught right from wrong, they haven't been taught to be men, they haven't been taught morality. Most of them are horribly incompetent. Yes, you see this especially in black single mothers where 70% don't have a father figure but with whites it is now 25%, it used to be 5%, and in coming decades it will most likely get to black levels. It absolutely fucking destroys any chance a young man has.

You see it all the time with these toxic single mothers. "He is my baby and he can do no wrong!" It is like "you fat stupid cow! He just murdered five people!"
I totally agree. I have this argument with many feminists. I tell them that it’s some discipline, not a bloody beating along the lines of physical abuse. That’s two different kettle of fish.

It some boys ain’t disciplined appropriately when they’re young, by the the time they’re adolescent, all hell breaks loose and they end up committing serious crime, dead, or in jail. It’s really hard reasoning with some people over this simple fact in life.

These days so many kids have no respect for others and the law.

This gutless clown that committed this atrocity needs to have the truth beaten out of him and save the state taxpayers $$$$...simple as fuck!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lets make predictions

I don't see anyone impulsive enough to murder their girlfriends to be either intelligent enough nor disciplined enough nor even self aware enough to bury a body six feet underground. It will be a shallow grave so that an animinal quickly digs it up.

He probably is also too stupid to leave DNA evidence all over his clothes and car. These shit bags always think they are so smart yet always turn out to be so stupid. Mommy always told them they were so smart and superior yet they were always so substandard in all things. It is why they are so mentally ill.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lets make predictions

I don't see anyone impulsive enough to murder their girlfriends to be either intelligent enough nor disciplined enough nor even self aware enough to bury a body six feet underground. It will be a shallow grave so that an animinal quickly digs it up.

He probably is also too stupid to leave DNA evidence all over his clothes and car. These shit bags always think they are so smart yet always turn out to be so stupid. Mommy always told them they were so smart and superior yet they were always so substandard in all things. It is why they are so mentally ill.
everything hes done so far tells us hes an idiot - runs home, clams up, hides behind mommy and daddys apron strings and lawyers up.

like what a baby does, cover your eyes and the monster goes away

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This young woman is probably dead. Fucker.

The fiancé of the New York woman who
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has hired a lawyer, and his family won't let him speak to investigators, a police spokesman told Insider on Tuesday.

People these days all know right away if a person has done something bad.

It's all plastered online or on social media.

Hard ta git away with anythin now.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This young woman is probably dead. Fucker.

The fiancé of the New York woman who
has hired a lawyer, and his family won't let him speak to investigators, a police spokesman told Insider on Tuesday.

People these days all know right away if a person has done something bad.

It's all plastered online or on social media.

Hard ta git away with anythin now.
knowing it and proving it r two different things

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its about a missing girl here, how did this turn into the 'he-man woman hating club'?
Nothing of the sort...most of us are parents, and this kind of tragic event is something we don’t ever wish on our own children. Nobody hates women here...at least none of us regulars.
who can argue with that, but this thread has taken an odd direction

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
its about a missing girl here, how did this turn into the 'he-man woman hating club'?
Nothing of the sort...most of us are parents, and this kind of tragic event is something we don’t ever wish on our own children. Nobody hates women here...at least none of us regulars.
The judicial system will handle it now. It’s just a pity some good old fashioned torture can’t fast-track the inevitable.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The judicial system will handle it now. It’s just a pity some good old fashioned torture can’t fast-track the inevitable.
read the thread from the beginning, im all for it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Women would be better off if their Fathers had moar of a say in their "relationships".

That's insane. There are a LOT of abusive fathers in the world. No fucking way. That's the kind of shit that got us into this mess in the first place.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, the boyfriend is now missing. And this woman picked up Laundrie (without Petito) hitchhiking before he returned to flrodia with the van.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lets make predictions

everything hes done so far tells us hes an idiot - runs home, clams up, hides behind mommy and daddys apron strings and lawyers up.

like what a baby does, cover your eyes and the monster goes away

Or like what a murderer does.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Honestly, the single worst thing in the world for young boys are permissive single mothers. They haven't been taught right from wrong, they haven't been taught to be men, they haven't been taught morality. Most of single mothers are horribly incompetent when it comes to raising boys. Yes, you see this especially in black single mothers where 70% don't have a father figure but with whites it is now 25%, it used to be 5%, and in coming decades it will most likely get to black levels. It absolutely fucking destroys any chance a young man has.

Amazing. Blaming this on a permissive single mother. WTF? It's more likely that he had a domineering, he-man of a dad who would never admit he was wrong and acted like women owed him. What utter bullshit.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Women would be better off if their Fathers had moar of a say in their "relationships".

That's insane. There are a LOT of abusive fathers in the world. No fucking way. That's the kind of shit that got us into this mess in the first place.
Her family seems to have known something was wrong with this guy. But they were obviously afraid to push the issue.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is this shit still plastered all over the new like it's important?

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

Happens in the hood every fucking day. Why is this news?