"Missing" woman

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Women would be better off if their Fathers had moar of a say in their "relationships".

That's insane. There are a LOT of abusive fathers in the world. No fucking way. That's the kind of shit that got us into this mess in the first place.
Her family seems to have known something was wrong with this guy. But they were obviously afraid to push the issue.
. You mean like arranged marriages an shit?
Jeez, the muslim world really fucked you up, man.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Why is this shit still plastered all over the new like it's important?

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

Happens in the hood every fucking day. Why is this news?
It's Nataleee Holliday all over again.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

Who?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Who?
That skank who went missing in Aruba a few years ago.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who?
Did she die?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Who?
Did she die?
They never found her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
well i wouldnt call her stupid but if u saw the bodycam footage, he definitely had a psychological hold on her
I wouldn’t give the hothead that much credit. The little shit got the shits and went too far. If he was disciplined as a child and got the appropriate belting when he misbehaved, we probably wouldn’t be having this tiresome discussion today. Fucking elementary...

Children not getting belted when they should is a huge problem. I doubt his psychopaths would have progressed with a firm enough beating to discourage him. It is all about positive and negative reinforcement.
What blows my mind even to this day, is certain people believing that a boy shouldn’t be disciplined with a good old fashioned hiding to keep them on the straight and narrow when need be.
It’s folks like these that are creating the monster...

Honestly, the single worst thing in the world for young boys are permissive single mothers. They haven't been taught right from wrong, they haven't been taught to be men, they haven't been taught morality. Most of single mothers are horribly incompetent when it comes to raising boys. Yes, you see this especially in black single mothers where 70% don't have a father figure but with whites it is now 25%, it used to be 5%, and in coming decades it will most likely get to black levels. It absolutely fucking destroys any chance a young man has.

You see it all the time with these toxic single mothers. "He is my baby and he can do no wrong!" It is like "you fat stupid cow! He just murdered five people!"

Amazing. Blaming this on a permissive single mother. WTF? It's more likely that he had a domineering, he-man of a dad who would never admit he was wrong and acted like women owed him. What utter bullshit.

Well.....both of those things (a permissive "my son can do no wrong" sort or an overbearing abusive father) can have the same results. So you are both right.

Disciplining a child is way more than just whooping them. It's a mistake to equate spanking with discipline.

If they havent been taught, it's not discipline. So you can spank or beat kid everytime they screw up and you still dont have a disciplined kid. Just a sneakier one. Or a damaged one who had been taught violence is the way to handle conflict.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its racist to care or talk about hood crime.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Also nobody cares.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Women would be better off if their Fathers had moar of a say in their "relationships".

That's insane. There are a LOT of abusive fathers in the world. No fucking way. That's the kind of shit that got us into this mess in the first place.
Her family seems to have known something was wrong with this guy. But they were obviously afraid to push the issue.

Well, pushing the issue when there is something wrong with the guy is different than giving the father more of a say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is this story dominating news cycles for days?

does this woman matter or something?

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

It ain’t my fault you don’t have the ability to defend your dumb views

Get batter views or do better research.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

translation ~ women have zero value unless I’m fucking them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you mad or something?

Good morning sweet cheeks! :AssKisser:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s all in their body language...

mqdefault.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you mad or something?

you mad or something?

well that’s pretty desperate. But anyway

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is my guess: He killed her, and now he's going to kill himself because he knows he's cornered.

Or, he's trying to get to Mexico. But it won't work.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

you mad or something?

well that’s pretty desperate. But anyway

your attempt at misdirection? I concur.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is my guess: He killed her, and now he's going to kill himself because he knows he's cornered.

He doesn’t look like the type that would kill himself. He wants to be in control...even though he’s lost it. Trying to skip the country into Mexico seems plausible, as Biden has made it easy to get through the borders without a hassle these dayZ.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Or she got mad at him and ran off into the woods.

Highly doubtful. Why wouldn't he just tell the cops that so they could find her?

Scared?

In that area the chances of someone truly lost being found seem very low. It'd be good if the cops could put him to the question but it is unlikely.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or she got mad at him and ran off into the woods.

Highly doubtful. Why wouldn't he just tell the cops that so they could find her?

Scared?

In that area the chances of someone truly lost being found seem very low. It'd be good if the cops could put him to the question but it is unlikely.

He killed her. She was afraid of being left there by him, as evidenced by the previous interview cops had with them before she went missing. She didn't take off alone.

And what kind of creep would let his fiance take off by herself in the wilderness and not go looking for her, or immediately contact authorities for help?