"Missing" woman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is this story dominating news cycles for days?

does this woman matter or something?

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

It ain’t my fault you don’t have the ability to defend your dumb views

Get batter views or do better research.

Some pretty heavy projection and hypocrisy there.

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

It's all in what they DONT report.

Jesus H. Christ. This is just a story. People follow true crime stories because there's something interesting about them. It has nothing to do with abortion or transgender bathroom issues or fucking immigration! Can you EVER read a thread without turning it into rants about those topics?

Jesus, all the times admins ( @Bastard Factory ) here have bellyached at me for going slightly off-topic, yet you do it on the daily, and, what, crickets? from admins? Just stop it!

The poor young woman. I knew she was dead, but still, this is sad.

Well maybe Murd shouldnt have ran her liquor powered yap about "patriarchal" views then?

Considering shes a dumb misogynist prick whose slowly pickling her brain cells with vodka? And the one with actual patriarchal views?

@Bastard Factory be sure to look at the ENTIRE exchange. Hypocrisy AGAIN.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pop quiz for the respondents in this thread.

Question, Why are America's most famous serial killers, all Conservative Republicans?

Open book, open internet, Quiz Closes in 40 Minutes.

Because they know how to FAKE being normal and sane, and democrat men are known creeps and abusers.

Next?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

Jesus H. Christ. This is just a story. People follow true crime stories because there's something interesting about them. It has nothing to do with abortion or transgender bathroom issues or fucking immigration! Can you EVER read a thread without turning it into rants about those topics?

Jesus, all the times admins ( @Bastard Factory ) here have bellyached at me for going slightly off-topic, yet you do it on the daily, and, what, crickets? from admins? Just stop it!

Hello, my name is Scott Tissue.

Can I be of any assistance during your time of distress?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you mad or something?

translation ~ women have zero value unless I’m fucking them

you mad or something?

Why is this shit still plastered all over the new like it's important?

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

Happens in the hood every fucking day. Why is this news?

Its racist to care or talk about hood crime.
well that’s pretty desperate. But anyway

your attempt at misdirection? I concur.
The only thing you can concur about is that you are god awfully desperate with this angle to compensate for your lack of ability to sustain your position.

what happened to the old Murdock you used to be far smarter than this. Is this hollowed out version of your former self the one we can expect to remain permanent or is this another one of your ""phases""

I wont have SHIT to do with her again.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'im a white woman who blocks traffic with BLM'

^ virtue seeking idiot

how stupid can u be

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
thats y i drive a truck with IR reflector covers and a crash bar

i aint stopping for anybody - 60 mph

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From a friend of mine on socail media

"
The differences between how missing cases are covered in regards to race are glaring. The entire nation knows the story of Gabby Petito at this point. Sadly her remains were found today 8 days after being reported missing. I wonder how much anguish the family of Destini Smothers would have been spared if her remains had been found nearly a week after she went missing. Destini's family didn't get a lot of help when she went missing from Queens NY on November 03, 2020. There wasn't national media attention. Law enforcement didn't organize searches for her, instead her family desperately tried to find her on their own and constantly got the run around from multiple agencies within NY State. The same agencies that probably bent over backward to help find Gabby.
You see, Destini and Gabby are both from Upstate NY, both disappeared while traveling with a significant other, both were young females in their early twenties, both are loved and cherished by their families. I'm sure their similarities could go on and on except for one thing..... race. That one thing made the determination between agencies and media as to whose life mattered. If you google each name you will see the differences in how each case was handled, the difference in media coverage, the difference in urgency.
Had Destini's family received the same level of care, compassion and dedication, perhaps they wouldn't have lingered for months not knowing what happened to their loved one. Her family begged, pleaded and cried for help finding Destini to no avail. Destini was found on March 11, 2021. Not because law Enforcement made a concerted effort to find her, a concerned neighbor reported an unusual car parked for weeks on their street. Her body was found inside the trunk.
We have witnessed what State agencies can accomplish when the lives of the people they serve MATTER to them. Cell phone records and video can be swiftly obtained, something Destini's family pleaded for early on. Their pleas fell on deaf ears.
I pray for both families, their pain is immeasurable. In a better world they would have been found safe. In a better world the response to their disappearances would have been the SAME. To Gabby and Destini I'm so sorry this happened to you."

FB-IMG-1632175222163.jpg

FB-IMG-1632175226636.jpg

Corporate media puppets. They ONLY care about what is shoved on them by media.

Btw they still havent found Destini's murderer. He is still out there.

"
This is Kareem Flake Sr. the last person to see Destini alive. He claimed that Destini jumped out of their car in the middle of the night and didn't know where she was. She was later found in the trunk of the SAME CAR. Initially it was believed that she succumbed to blunt force trauma. Further examination revealed a bullet lodged in her skull. If you see or know the whereabouts of Kareem Flake Sr. please contact the 101 precinct in Queens NY 1612 Mott Ave, Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Phone: (718) 868-3400 You can also ask them what are they doing to bring Kareem Flake Sr. to justice in regards to Destini Smothers. Please be advised that Destini has young children, one of whom is named after his father, don't y'all go on that babies page thinkin he's his father. I will post this on my page as well, please share! #JusticeForDestiniSmothers'

FB-IMG-1632175215156.jpg

Of course just like Secoriea Turner, and 8 year old girl literally shot too death by BLM protesters... there isnt much outrage.

Every single drooling partisan tool who dances to the corporate media IS the problem.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The chic is finally dead. Right?

Yes.....they found her remains. :/
Why was this sensational news to begin with?

Last full page head I closed immediately was something about finding a car

And I’m sitting there like “I totally don’t give a fuck”

Seeesh

A distraction from government fuckery.

I guess. But even foxnews?

Yes, even fox news. Fox is corporate media. They are taking advantage of the leftwing media being so insanely partisan and unreliable.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been a while since they've milked a "cute dead white girl that was murdered" event that much.

My guess is that the cops aren't killing enough blacks on camera lately.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's been a while since they've milked a "cute dead white girl that was murdered" event that much.

Well, there is a BLM rally to look forward to in NYC over vaccine passports this week.

You know the incident right? Where those three black women were walking along the street near Carmines restaurant just minding their own business when all of the sudden this crazy Asian lady jumps out from behind a podium, starts demanding vaccine passports and then proceeds to start pecking at their fists with her face while yelling racial slurs for no reason whatsoever.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, there is a BLM rally to look forward to in NYC over vaccine passports this week.

You know the incident right? Where those three black women were walking along street near Carmines restaurant just minding their own business when all of the sudden this crazy Asian lady jumps out from behind a podium, starts demanding vaccine passports and then proceeds to start pecking at their fists with her face while yelling racial slurs for no reason whatsoever.

I feel bad for that business. But this just goes to show that even if you submit to these authoritarians.....you'll still get on their bad side somehow and end up with your life wrecked.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

You know the incident right? Where those three black women were walking along the street near Carmines restaurant just minding their own business when all of the sudden this crazy Asian lady jumps out from behind a podium, starts demanding vaccine passports and then proceeds to start pecking at their fists with her face while yelling racial slurs for no reason whatsoever.
I love that story, especially since they go out of their way to call the lead assailant "doctor".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

So, to translate for Strapon, the woman who gets murdered by her husband/boyfriend is always to blame. Therefore, there are no fucks given about this very young woman's death.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So, to translate for Strapon, the woman who gets murdered by her husband/boyfriend is always to blame. Therefore, there are no fucks given about this very young woman's death.

That's not what he is saying at all.

He is saying this same thing happens all the time, especially to black women and girls, and it never gets national news.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sadly, that is almost what the BLM idiots are saying in their lying propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The reason police were able to find her body because of video by a family travel blogger who were filming and happened to catch the suspects van on camera.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

I'm the only one only caring about women when I'm fucking them meanwhile I'm the one speaking out for their rights against transtesticle lunatics who are encroaching upon them in every way the feminists told us men do while she sits in a corner too fucking chicken she to disrupt the narrative outta fear she might have her woke card pulled

Pathetic

Where have I ever condoned transgender males doing this? Don’t worry…. I’ll wait…..

Or do you just not want us talking about this because they are from FloriDUH?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

A story has to have an ending, even in the media. If they keep blasting her picture all over the news, hopefully her family will eventually get the answers they seek.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

you mad or something?

The only thing you can concur about is that you are god awfully desperate with this angle to compensate for your lack of ability to sustain your position.

what happened to the old Murdock you used to be far smarter than this. Is this hollowed out version of your former self the one we can expect to remain permanent or is this another one of your ""phases""

then keep my name out of your posts, drug addict skank *rolls eyes*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

you mad or something?

thank GAWD

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

Well maybe Murd shouldnt have ran her liquor powered yap about "patriarchal" views then?

Considering shes a dumb misogynist prick whose slowly pickling her brain cells with vodka? And the one with actual patriarchal views?

@Bastard Factory be sure to look at the ENTIRE exchange. Hypocrisy AGAIN.

How cute…. dental disease must have smoked one of her rotted out TOOFS mistakenly as meth while she huffs some stinky trailer fumes before she and the hubby put on the warm and fuzzy pj’s to settle into an evening of slamming heroin AGAIN.

I wish he would have killed you after you dumped all of your fatherless kids on him while you went and fucked martini. The world would be a better place and maybe Big would pull his head out of his ass.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"
The differences between how missing cases are covered in regards to race are glaring. The entire nation knows the story of Gabby Petito at this point. Sadly her remains were found today 8 days after being reported missing. I wonder how much anguish the family of Destini Smothers would have been spared if her remains had been found nearly a week after she went missing. Destini's family didn't get a lot of help when she went missing from Queens NY on November 03, 2020. There wasn't national media attention. Law enforcement didn't organize searches for her, instead her family desperately tried to find her on their own and constantly got the run around from multiple agencies within NY State. The same agencies that probably bent over backward to help find Gabby.
You see, Destini and Gabby are both from Upstate NY, both disappeared while traveling with a significant other, both were young females in their early twenties, both are loved and cherished by their families. I'm sure their similarities could go on and on except for one thing..... race. That one thing made the determination between agencies and media as to whose life mattered. If you google each name you will see the differences in how each case was handled, the difference in media coverage, the difference in urgency.
Had Destini's family received the same level of care, compassion and dedication, perhaps they wouldn't have lingered for months not knowing what happened to their loved one. Her family begged, pleaded and cried for help finding Destini to no avail. Destini was found on March 11, 2021. Not because law Enforcement made a concerted effort to find her, a concerned neighbor reported an unusual car parked for weeks on their street. Her body was found inside the trunk.
We have witnessed what State agencies can accomplish when the lives of the people they serve MATTER to them. Cell phone records and video can be swiftly obtained, something Destini's family pleaded for early on. Their pleas fell on deaf ears.
I pray for both families, their pain is immeasurable. In a better world they would have been found safe. In a better world the response to their disappearances would have been the SAME. To Gabby and Destini I'm so sorry this happened to you."

FB-IMG-1632175222163.jpg

FB-IMG-1632175226636.jpg

"
This is Kareem Flake Sr. the last person to see Destini alive. He claimed that Destini jumped out of their car in the middle of the night and didn't know where she was. She was later found in the trunk of the SAME CAR. Initially it was believed that she succumbed to blunt force trauma. Further examination revealed a bullet lodged in her skull. If you see or know the whereabouts of Kareem Flake Sr. please contact the 101 precinct in Queens NY 1612 Mott Ave, Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Phone: (718) 868-3400 You can also ask them what are they doing to bring Kareem Flake Sr. to justice in regards to Destini Smothers. Please be advised that Destini has young children, one of whom is named after his father, don't y'all go on that babies page thinkin he's his father. I will post this on my page as well, please share! #JusticeForDestiniSmothers'

FB-IMG-1632175215156.jpg

Of course just like Secoriea Turner, and 8 year old girl literally shot too death by BLM protesters... there isnt much outrage.

Every single drooling partisan tool who dances to the corporate media IS the problem.

Joy Reed on MSNBC as well Don Lemon on CNN both shoveled this same horse shit. Both of those news readers are nothing but lying race hustlers looking to gin up something out of nothing. Both of them have international shows on major networks and could, if they wanted, spend all day every day speaking about the supposedly under covered missing P.O.C. (which is a racist term). But neither of them do.

So they are both lying fuckwads hoping to race bait their way out of their bottom of the barrel ratings. This should be obvious to any intelligent person.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

"

FB-IMG-1632175222163.jpg

FB-IMG-1632175226636.jpg

"

FB-IMG-1632175215156.jpg

Joy Reed on MSNBC as well Don Lemon on CNN both shoveled this same horse shit. Both of those news readers are nothing but lying race hustlers looking to gin up something out of nothing. Both of them have international shows on major networks and could, if they wanted, spend all day every day speaking about the supposedly under covered missing P.O.C. (which is a racist term). But neither of them do.

So they are both lying fuckwads hoping to race bait their way out of their bottom of the barrel ratings. This should be obvious to any intelligent person.

she can’t talk right now… she is dodging her MIL and child services… while her husband works to provide for her, her other children and her mother.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sadly, that is almost what the BLM idiots are saying in their lying propaganda.

I would hate BLM too if the man whose money I lusted after was attracted to black women and my husband was too much of a spineless coward to put me out of my misery lol