"Missing" woman

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is this story dominating news cycles for days?

does this woman matter or something?

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

It ain’t my fault you don’t have the ability to defend your dumb views

Get batter views or do better research.

Some pretty heavy projection and hypocrisy there.

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

It's all in what they DONT report.

Woodstock

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
mGULcQG.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is this shit still plastered all over the new like it's important?

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

Happens in the hood every fucking day. Why is this news?

the msm cherry picks their dramas and a pretty, white, young, blond with lots of followers on instagram is perfect

otherwise, they pretend BLM

ps - they just confirmed the body found in wyomming is hers

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

Jesus H. Christ. This is just a story. People follow true crime stories because there's something interesting about them. It has nothing to do with abortion or transgender bathroom issues or fucking immigration! Can you EVER read a thread without turning it into rants about those topics?

Jesus, all the times admins ( @Bastard Factory ) here have bellyached at me for going slightly off-topic, yet you do it on the daily, and, what, crickets? from admins? Just stop it!

The poor young woman. I knew she was dead, but still, this is sad.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

Jesus H. Christ. This is just a story. People follow true crime stories because there's something interesting about them. It has nothing to do with abortion or transgender bathroom issues or fucking immigration! Can you EVER read a thread without turning it into rants about those topics?

Jesus, all the times admins here have bellyached at me for going slightly off-topic, yet you do it on the daily, and, what, crickets? from admins? Just stop it!

the last line would have sufficed

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

Jesus, all the times admins here have bellyached at me for going slightly off-topic, yet you do it on the daily, and, what, crickets? from admins? Just stop it!

And yet I wrote what I wanted to write. Thanks for the pearls, though, Einsteinette.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

And yet I wrote what I wanted to write. Thanks for the pearls, though, Einsteinette.
ur welcome, slow witted peasant

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

LMAO. Right. Says Jeannie. LMMFAO.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

thats right, professor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

thats right, professor.

That's. It's a contraction for that is. Do you know what a contraction is?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sure, i type lazy text style, doesn't change the fact you're a whiner ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its and it's sort of break the grammatical rules for the possesive

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Without having read a single article lemme see if I can call this one. Some shallow air headed social media floozy gets abused up to the point of homicide because she stayed with some douchebag abuser who showed all the signs of being a loser early on but stayed with him for one of several hundred shallow reasons.

the msm cherry picks their dramas and a pretty, white, young, blond with lots of followers on instagram is perfect

otherwise, they pretend BLM

ps - they just confirmed the body found in wyomming is hers

Whinging ^^^^^

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when ur smart, u never have 2 remind ppl of it by anouncing 'im smart!', or telling them u have three PhDs on the wall while never specifying what u earned them in

LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you mad or something?

translation ~ women have zero value unless I’m fucking them

you mad or something?

translation ~ women have zero value unless I’m fucking them

Its racist to care or talk about hood crime.
well that’s pretty desperate. But anyway

your attempt at misdirection? I concur.
The only thing you can concur about is that you are god awfully desperate with this angle to compensate for your lack of ability to sustain your position.

what happened to the old Murdock you used to be far smarter than this. Is this hollowed out version of your former self the one we can expect to remain permanent or is this another one of your ""phases""

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Yea I don't get it. This happens EVERYDAY.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you mad or something?

I'm the only one only caring about women when I'm fucking them meanwhile I'm the one speaking out for their rights against transtesticle lunatics who are encroaching upon them in every way the feminists told us men do while she sits in a corner too fucking chicken she to disrupt the narrative outta fear she might have her woke card pulled

Pathetic

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pop quiz for the respondents in this thread.

Question, Why are America's most famous serial killers, all Conservative Republicans?

Open book, open internet, Quiz Closes in 40 Minutes.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yea I don't get it. This happens EVERYDAY.
Especially in the hood

and you'd think a Black Lifers Matters lemming who tries sooo fucking hard to belong would agree that making such an ordeal over some privileged white chick would be contrary to the running narrative but I guess that talking point hasn't arrived in certain one's firmware updates so they are unsure which position to take on the matter without the proper establishment guidance

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
fuck BLM

how stupid of a white woman do u have 2 be 2 know ur not being USED?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
sure, i type lazy text style, doesn't change the fact you're a whiner ;)

you mean it is not your primary goal to impress these pseudo intellectual arm chair philosopher types with riveting content befitting a war and peace novel or even a consistent use of proper grammar at all times ? On an obscure message board?

Are you certain you are not making a life alertering grave miscalculation here? Ramifications, prejudices and all that jazz considered?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking try hard dorks

Get a real fucking job and then you can impress someone

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no suicide for him, hes a pussy runner who will spill like a broken dam when they get him

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol. Loving the deliberate grammar omissions

Making the libtards climb fuckimg walls

Lmao