"Missing" woman

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is this story dominating news cycles for days?

does this woman matter or something?

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

It ain’t my fault you don’t have the ability to defend your dumb views

Get batter views or do better research.

Some pretty heavy projection and hypocrisy there.

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

It's all in what they DONT report.
I'm the only one only caring about women when I'm fucking them meanwhile I'm the one speaking out for their rights against transtesticle lunatics who are encroaching upon them in every way the feminists told us men do while she sits in a corner too fucking chicken she to disrupt the narrative outta fear she might have her woke card pulled

Pathetic

Where have I ever condoned transgender males doing this? Don’t worry…. I’ll wait…..

Or do you just not want us talking about this because they are from FloriDUH?

Mercy. Your powers of perception are simply stellar. of all the cool antics I figured I’d try to mask the fact that news coming out of Florida disheartens me you managed to uncover the barebone truth.

And alas. I have no where else to hide now due to your super sleuth abilities. Tell me, murdy, do you ever pick up alien voices on that tinfoil fedora or is it just the babbling chatter?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's been a while since they've milked a "cute dead white girl that was murdered" event that much.

My guess is that the cops aren't killing enough blacks on camera lately.
Well, there is a BLM rally to look forward to in NYC over vaccine passports this week.

You know the incident right? Where those three black women were walking along the street near Carmines restaurant just minding their own business when all of the sudden this crazy Asian lady jumps out from behind a podium, starts demanding vaccine passports and then proceeds to start pecking at their fists with her face while yelling racial slurs for no reason whatsoever.

Sadly, that is almost what the BLM idiots are saying in their lying propaganda.

I would hate BLM too if the man whose money I lusted after was attracted to black women and my husband was too much of a spineless coward to put me out of my misery lol

I have no idea what you are even talking about. But I assume it is a continuing part of your argument with the person you said you'd never talk to again. In any event, every person should hate BLM because it is just a lying scam of an organization designed to gin up racial conflict in order win votes for race grifting politicians. Literally everything it has claimed so far has been a lie.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Gawd forbid we discuss a missing woman and deter you from force feeding your patriarchal views on us *rolls eyes*
you mad or something?

I dont ever recall you defending a rapist(Blake) or supporting a party that shit canned womens sex based rights(equality act) and holding women and girls down for predators because it's more important to validate men's feelings than it is to protect women from predators.

I bet women in CA prison being forced to share cells with men feel peoples patriarchal views being forced on them.

As well as every teen age girl whose father is forcing her to get an abortion. Or women whose "partner" doesnt want to pay child support. You know because women have no value unless they are being fucked.

This thread is proof that the only time people care about something is when the media tells them too. A reasonable person is one who notices how often women and girls go missing and wonders why one of the cases gets cherry picked when there are literally thousands. Like.....spoon feeding. Male violence against women is a huge problem. This makes it look like we can rely on media to tell us important things. How much trafficking and rape (of young women and girls) is happening at our southern border NOW? Since it was already a huge problem before we lost control?-

I'm the only one only caring about women when I'm fucking them meanwhile I'm the one speaking out for their rights against transtesticle lunatics who are encroaching upon them in every way the feminists told us men do while she sits in a corner too fucking chicken she to disrupt the narrative outta fear she might have her woke card pulled

Pathetic

Where have I ever condoned transgender males doing this? Don’t worry…. I’ll wait…..

Or do you just not want us talking about this because they are from FloriDUH?

Mercy. Your powers of perception are simply stellar. of all the cool antics I figured I’d try to mask the fact that news coming out of Florida disheartens me you managed to uncover the barebone truth.

And alas. I have no where else to hide now due to your super sleuth abilities. Tell me, murdy, do you ever pick up alien voices on that tinfoil fedora or is it just the babbling chatter?

Still can’t link to me saying that… better luck next time

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's been a while since they've milked a "cute dead white girl that was murdered" event that much.

Well, there is a BLM rally to look forward to in NYC over vaccine passports this week.

You know the incident right? Where those three black women were walking along the street near Carmines restaurant just minding their own business when all of the sudden this crazy Asian lady jumps out from behind a podium, starts demanding vaccine passports and then proceeds to start pecking at their fists with her face while yelling racial slurs for no reason whatsoever.

I would hate BLM too if the man whose money I lusted after was attracted to black women and my husband was too much of a spineless coward to put me out of my misery lol

I have no idea what you are even talking about. Every person should hate BLM because it is just a lying scam of an organization designed to gin up racial conflict in order win votes for race grifting politicians.

Think more hyper vigilant pelvic thrusting on the karmic action button poster lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no idea what you are even talking about. But I assume it is a continuing part of your argument with the person you said you'd never talk to again. In any event, every person should hate BLM because it is just a lying scam of an organization designed to gin up racial conflict in order win votes for race grifting politicians. Literally everything it has claimed so far has been a lie.

When her poor informed arguments go nowhere, she becomes nasty and starts with personal insults.

That's what happens to people full of hate and too stupid to understand simple points. I dont support political violence inflicted on innocent communities and she gets some superior boost supporting it, so she has resentment towards anything that might be a downer on her "civil rights" high.

Basically it's okay for her to cry about Trayvon.....but I'm not allowed to be offended by the shooting death of 8 year old Secorea Turner or be upset about entire communities because it interferes with her BLM ego trip.

They dont CARE about anyone. So they confused when others DO and they try to find some nasty way to dismiss it. Even when her opposition blatantly says why they have their stance.... shes too stupid and shallow to understand it so shes like "No! Its cuz the guy you wanna fuck likes black women!!"

I swear. CA progs are the WORST people, and they constantly their way of thinking on others. They cant imagine anyone actually caring about something and having stances for solid reasons, so instead of dealing with a person's arguments, they find shitty and bitter ways to invalidate it.

She doesnt even understand she VOTED for biological men to rape women in prison. And get into female only spaces. Shes too fucking stupid to understand that predators LIE. That autogynophiliacs are preying on women and girls by claiming to "identify" as women. These morons should not be allowed to vote. They are so fucking STUPID....they think ONLY genuinely transwomen are covered in this policy. If they read and had a fucking brain? They would know ANY MAN can SAY he is a woman now and have all access.

That's how that pervert was able to show his dick to a kid in a spa without getting arrested.

They just dont think. And hate people who do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, the "missing woman" Gabby Petito's death has been declared homicide.

I have some thoughts. Beyond her boyfriend being an abuser, and her having become yet another victim of domestic violence, I think there is also an issue here with the internet. These two were trying to build a youtube channel based on their travels. I think the project, and their desire to make money from it, could also have been a factor in Petito's failure to seek help and get the fuck away from the homicidal monster when the cops were with her and she could have easily done so. She was driven, perhaps, by not only the desire to make her relationship work, and thus deny his abuse, but also the desire to be yet another youtube "star." It's all pretty fucking tragic.

I hope they find her murdering boyfriend and that he is tortured in prison when he goes.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still hoping they find him dead. No reason murderers should get a trial in our system because it takes far too long to execute them even if they get the death penalty.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Official guidance just released on how white women are allowed to react to this missing woman news

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

are you joining BLM now lol
No old friend. I am merely trying to ensure the proper talking points are delivered to you expeditiously as I know how much being an imitation minority means to you.

You can’t have it both ways. It’s a fact that women experience social inequalities relative to men in most societies… you’ve been complaining that a story of a blonde white woman gone missing has plagued the media and yet simultaneously argue that racism does not exist… social scientists refer to this obsession as missing white woman syndrome.

But we have the double whammy now of domestic abuse and murder. I dislike how Republicans in our male dominant society disregard this as “just another day.” It’s tragic.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mad or something?

Pathetic

Fucking? With a string bean?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Official guidance just released on how white women are allowed to react to this missing woman news

No old friend. I am merely trying to ensure the proper talking points are delivered to you expeditiously as I know how much being an imitation minority means to you.

You can’t have it both ways. It’s a fact that women experience social inequalities relative to men in most societies… you’ve been complaining that a story of a blonde white woman gone missing has plagued the media and yet simultaneously argue that racism does not exist… social scientists refer to this obsession as missing white woman syndrome.

But we have the double whammy now of domestic abuse and murder. I dislike how Republicans in our male dominant society disregard this as “just another day.” It’s tragic.

Full stop.

I never said racism doesn't exist. I said "systemic racism" as it is currently being hyped by the left doesn't exist

big difference

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

I never said racism doesn't exist. I said "systemic racism" as it is currently being hyped by the left doesn't exist

big difference

Hype implies that it’s exaggerated in importance…. I’ll remind you now that the country was almost burnt to the ground ~ so this is extremely important. Some of us would like to see that end for good (psssst it’s been happening since the 1920s whether you choose to recognize it or not).

Many of us recognize where the system is failing. It’s really quite simple…. Redirect all the funds being thrown at fighting the war on drugs (i.e. de-militize the tanks and warlord ethics of the “peace” officers) and pump it into education that will inevitably be key to ending poverty. Not sure why the far right refuses to see this… but they push a patriarchal agenda, so….

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Full stop.

big difference

Hype implies that it’s exaggerated in importance…. I’ll remind you now that the country was almost burnt to the ground ~ so this is extremely important. Some of us would like to see that end for good (psssst it’s been happening since the 1920s whether you choose to recognize it or not).

Many of us recognize where the system is failing. It’s really quite simple…. Redirect all the funds being thrown at fighting the war on drugs (i.e. de-militize the tanks and warlord ethics of the “peace” officers) and pump it into education that will inevitably be key to ending poverty. Not sure why the far right refuses to see this… but they push a patriarchal agenda, so….
systemic racism is still a hoax

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When it com

Full stop.

big difference

Even when it comes to chubby dwarfs, living with their mothers?:ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Full stop.

big difference

They dont recognize fuck all. They voted against School Choice, voted against womens sex based rights and are now ignoring prison rape.

At this point defending democrats while saying "end the war on drugs" should earn you an evening of being beaten mercilessly with pillow cases filled with bricks.

If they havent figured they are being scammed they are too stupid to vote and anyone who thinks the country should bow to domestic terror shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Fix CA, than spew about the rest of the country.

Voting for the patriarchy, that is destroying womens actual rights....while calling "far right"(which they cant define) "patriarchal". Hows that corporate bail out bill called "infrastructure" going that is seeking to tax all the women who make more than 600 a year on their side hustle?

Too. Stupid. To. Vote.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bitch, everytime a black person gets smoked by the cops, its reported on for weeks on end. Whites get smoked in larger numbers by cops and fukin crickets. Boohoo.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As an educated woman well versed in law who isn’t comepletly reliant on “the man’s” generosity to support me… I understand why 2 female recent law school graduates took on a case like Roe v Wade ~ a case that has held steadfast and recently struck down several Texas laws criminalizing abortion.

Oppressed people will not remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself as we have all seen with the Antifa riots.

Trump brought this nation to its knees… not in prayer, but in abject misery, loss and defeat. He is quite literally the worst President we have ever seen. His supporters on the far right are thee largest stumbling block our nation will ever face…. the white moderates who are more concerned with order than they are with justice.

I’ll remind you all now that our judicial system comprises 1/3 of our government… while the far right pushes totalitarianism.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

big difference

The problem with your line of thought is that you assume many of these people live the way they do because of lack of opportunity. It isn't.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

big difference

The problem with your line of thought is that you assume many of these people live the way they do because of lack of opportunity. It isn't.

Pulling children out of their culture and neighborhoods forcing them to be white so they can get a halfassed public school education is not the answer.

Fatherless children born into poverty are going to breed more toxic corruption. Period.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

big difference

Pulling children out of their culture and neighborhoods forcing them to be white so they can get a halfassed public school education is not the answer.

Fatherless children born into poverty are going to breed more toxic corruption. Period.

Tell me Murdy, why is it that many countries in which people are poorer and have way less opportunities than blacks in the US do have a lot less crime? Would you agree that the left inciting and sticking their dirty fingers into wounds that should have healed a long time ago has anything to do with it?

Brazil used to be a truly multiracial society that live in harmony until a couple decades ago. All that changed when the left started separating whites and blacks with their speeches.

I'd agree with your logic if it worked. It clearly doesn't. Just look at the results it's brought.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As an educated woman well versed in law who isn’t comepletly reliant on “the man’s” generosity to support me… I understand why 2 female recent law school graduates took on a case like Roe v Wade ~ a case that has held steadfast and recently struck down several Texas laws criminalizing abortion.

Oppressed people will not remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself as we have all seen with the Antifa riots.

Trump brought this nation to its knees… not in prayer, but in abject misery, loss and defeat. He is quite literally the worst President we have ever seen. His supporters on the far right are thee largest stumbling block our nation will ever face…. the white moderates who are more concerned with order than they are with justice.

I’ll remind you all now that our judicial system comprises 1/3 of our government… while the far right pushes totalitarianism.
Trumps the best President we've ever had. biden is fucking all that up Big League. Maybe if you tramps woulda listened years ago and limited abortion to the first tri, you wouldnt be crying over possibly losing the whole enchilada. You did this to yourselves.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

big difference

Tell me Murdy, why is it that many countries in which people are poorer and have way less opportunities than blacks in the US do have a lot less crime? Would you agree that the left inciting and sticking their dirty fingers into wounds that should have healed a long time ago has anything to do with it?

Brazil used to be a truly multiracial society that live in harmony until a couple decades ago. All that changed when the left started separating whites and blacks with their speeches.

I'd agree with your logic if it worked. It clearly doesn't. Just look at the results it's brought.

That is easy…. those countries have not waged a war against drugs the way the US has. Also, there is no middle class.

Our middle class is now dwindling and you can blame Republican tort reform for this. Since then we have faced the real estate market crash and now a global pandemic.

If you do not give children the opportunity to learn, which children learn what they live, and then harness that into either work experience and/or college… this problem is only going to get WORSE.

These economical issues are further complicated by the intolerance and discrimination many frustrated Americans are STILL faced with and is fueling injustice.

I personally don’t want to watch our government be empowered to the extent that we see an uprising in the form of a revolution…. which is where I feel we are headed.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Full stop.

big difference

That is easy…. those countries have not waged a war against drugs the way the US has. Also, there is no middle class.

Our middle class is now dwindling and you can blame Republican tort reform for this. Since then we have faced the real estate market crash and now a global pandemic.

If you do not give children the opportunity to learn, which children learn what they live, and then harness that into either work experience and/or college… this problem is only going to get WORSE.

These economical issues are further complicated by the intolerance and discrimination many frustrated Americans are STILL faced with and is fueling injustice.

I personally don’t want to watch our government be empowered to the extent that we see an uprising in the form of a revolution…. which is where I feel we are headed.
LMFAO! If only we had 100% RAT control and 100% RAT law like they do in cali, the whole country would be trouble free! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! What a stupid bimbo!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Full stop.

big difference

I don't believe we're headed to revolution. The right melts down over an egg thrown at a candidate. How are those people going to overthrow the government?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Funny you should say that considering BLM's very mission statement is to disrupt the nuclear family

and, I hate to tell you this old friend but your first sentence sounds a whole lot like a Karen who is using reverse psychology to keep the little dark kids out of YOUR school district. Just saying