Missing body found ~ post Gaby Petito

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not in any way. There was no difference in tate resources so why woul there by mythical "systemic aism" high ou qn neither define nor point to. In shot. Please try harder and stop lying.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
His mother was only able to draw attention to this case post Gabby’s media attention, which is how his body was found.

Things that make me go hmmmmmmmm

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
His mother was only able to draw attention to this case post Gabby’s media attention, which is how his body was found.

If this is systemic racism in play you’re a part of it as I was saying from the beginning gabby was a worthless story and ppl die like this all the time in the hood. And you kinda went ballistic over that

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME3UGDD_o.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If this is systemic racism in play you’re a part of it as I was saying from the beginning gabby was a worthless story and ppl die like this all the time in the hood. And you kinda went ballistic over that

That was before Joy Reid disgustingly called it "missing white girl syndrome" though. Now that left wing corporate media is pointing out how missing black girls dont get national coverage, NOW they are talking about it as if they themselves noticed.

And talking about it in a racist, degrading manner.

We cant point anything out without getting an angry response. You gotta wait for corporate media to say it and then it's only in the context given by media. And the scary part is, you cant point out the media parroting because they get mad at that too.

Just gotta watch them be unthinking useful idiots while they pretend to be free and critical thinking super intellects. Dont injure their precious egos by warning or telling them they are being duped and manipulated. The dupers and manipulators are not the assholes.....its the people who say "hey they are scamming you please pay attention" who are the assholes.