@Murdock

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just bought these
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
TdW20K6.jpg

Size 11 US
Size 10 UK

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There goes Sandusky fighting with the girls again. Won’t say shit to a guy tho.

And Before he namedrops Joe, Joe is softer than a puppy lol
nope ...I chase him all over NOTHING ! but the minute a woman is around BAM ... the foul creepazoid LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
nope ...I chase him all over NOTHING !

Because you are hopeless, fucktard.

You are a braindead spazz. Show me something that does not make it appear that you are drooling all over yourself and I will....

Make it so.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty much the whole clothing industry including foot wear BTW

And tons of it ends up in landfills. I just figured green loving "tree hugging hippie" lefties would have known this as they prance around polluted and filthy cities centered on consumerism considering how they are all "part of the solution"......if the solution was making life impossibly expensive for the poor/working and not much more.

Second hand and consignment is the absolute way to go and people who cannot commit to that have no business forcing "green policies" on everyone.

Just once.....ONCE, I'd love to see one leftiod who wasnt horrifically viscious and a raging sanctimonious hypocrite.

Just fill closets with hundreds of pairs of shoes, spend thousands on an industry that uses slave labor and pollutes, look down on people who dont or cant consume at the same level.......and preach about eco consciousness online for politcal shit you dont even live by.....and you have every female and man who self identifies as female who votes left.

Juuuuussssstttty sayIN.

correct me if I’m wrong, but is a closet comprised of pleather and clear heels eco friendly?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But to answer D’s diatribe directed indirectly @ me ~ MY CLOSET does not consist of fast fashion. The pieces I collected during my law career are high-end and conservative, so they will never go out of fashion. The formalwear is used at multiple events before the gowns are traded or given away. My shoes/heels/purses are all real leather and high end. My jackets are kept for as long as they are in good, reliable condition for weather. I sell my things on consignment when I’m done with them, which is usually well before their expiration point.

My stack of jeans is always growing, but I know I’ve read that you can insulate a home with used denim.

I will never part with my collection of new and vintage band t-shirts. My children are demanding that they be included in my will lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But to answer D’s diatribe directed indirectly @ me ~ MY CLOSET does not consist of fast fashion. The pieces I collected during my law career are high-end and conservative, so they will never go out of fashion. The formalwear is used at multiple events before the gowns are traded or given away. My shoes/heels/purses are all real leather and high end. My jackets are kept for as long as they are in good, reliable condition for weather. I sell my things on consignment when I’m done with them, which is usually well before their expiration point.

My stack of jeans is always growing, but I know I’ve read that you can insulate a home with used denim.

I will never part with my collection of new and vintage band t-shirts. My children are demanding that they be included in my will lol

Why are you being asked to justify your clothing?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why are you being asked to justify your clothing?

Because Prowler is comparing. See, he is hoping Murdock is built like his refrigerator wife and dresses like shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao.

Point out a shallow hypocrisy, and justifications start and then another idiot asks why the first idiot was asked to justify something when literally no one asked. And it gets exaggerated as a "diatribe"

It's like the worst main character syndrome ever lol. It's a perpetual spewing of their negativity onto everyone else. The way they talk about material belongings :ThumbsUp1: do you lol. That's exactly why Big brags about wealth. It's an easy troll.

You definately would not want to insulate a house with jeans.....demin insulation is recycled jeans with cotton and it's made into insulation. Youd donate it to be recycled into insulation.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just gave away a bunch of clothes my mother didnt want and that the girls have grown out of. I have piles of jeans that I'm going to have recycled. Personally I'm leaning towards denim, reflectors and spray cellulose to insulate here behind the walls and under the subfloor.

This looks like a good place to donate jeans.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Because Prowler is comparing. See, he is hoping Murdock is built like his refrigerator wife and dresses like shit.

Dream on, Pill Popper.

I did not ask Murdock anything about her clothes.

I just mocked her for her big (relative to her midget height) size 7.5 feet.

She is such a bozo that she then said her feet were 7.5".

She must think shoe size is equal to the foot length in inches.

What a stooge!!

Hahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My wife is much more attractive than flea.

The Pill Popper is envious of every classy woman. She thinks "It was only one or two bad decisions that put me in this position. If only I had not married an abusive felon. If only I had learned self-respect. Then I would be just like her."

But that is all wrong, Pill Popper. You are what you are and you have what you deserve. You are a classless A2M Queen and you are living the life that you deserve.

You made your bed; now you have to sleep in it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My wife is much more attractive than flea.

The Pill Popper is envious of every classy woman. She thinks "It was only one or two bad decisions that put me in this position. If only I had not married an abusive felon. If only I had learned self-respect. Then I would be just like her."

But that is all wrong, Pill Popper. You are what you are and you have what you deserve. You are a classless A2M Queen and you are living the life that you deserve.

You made your bed; now you have to sleep in it.

Classy woman? Dude, your wife looks like a fucking man. You posted her pic, remember?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How many pills have you popped today?

flea, you are disgusting.

When you used to brag about going A2M and being okay with cleaning your poop off your abusive convict husband's dick with your fuckin' mouth, it only impressed men who actually like to humiliate women. Men like me, who respect women, were sickened by your lack of self-respect.

And you have not changed.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How many pills have you popped today?

flea, you are disgusting.

When you used to brag about going A2M and being okay with cleaning your poop off your abusive convict husband's dick with your fuckin' mouth, it only impressed men who actually like to humiliate women. Men like me, who respect women, were sickened by your lack of self-respect.

And you have not changed.

Are you saying you never posted it’s pic? Cuz I believe sum cun’T has it. We can end this debate right now

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fuckin' flea asks the dumbest questions.

She imagine things were said, then asks if I am saying they were not said.

Learn to read. Hahaha!!!! Has too much A2M damaged your brain?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There goes Sandusky fighting with the girls again. Won’t say shit to a guy tho.

And Before he namedrops Joe, Joe is softer than a puppy lol

I met a Latina recently who works at the local Safeway. She's in her mid 30s I think & she's still very pretty.

Anyways I went in there yesterday and she smiled at me. I was surprised by her outgoing friendliness and warm personality. Really drew me in & makes wanna to get to know her eh?

I wonder what she saw to take interest in me. Maybe she's lookin for a guy or wants a date.

How do I get to know her better?

Any pointers on meetin up cute Latinas like that @The Countess?