@Murdock

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bullshit Alert!!!!
I met a Latina recently who works at the local Safeway. She's in her mid 30s I think & she's still very pretty.
Question: How would Liar @Joe know her age?

Answer: She does not exist.

I'm quite a bit older that She!....@The Prowler.

But I git away with lookin' young cuz I still gotta full head a' hair eh Prowler

At least in appearance, still a teenager, eh?

But yeah I admit, I am Old.
Still somebody told me today she thought I was still 40, eh?

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe gets called on on his bullshit and his answer is

"I have hair?"
New%20Project%20(85)(387).jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My wife is much more attractive than flea.

The Pill Popper is envious of every classy woman. She thinks "It was only one or two bad decisions that put me in this position. If only I had not married an abusive felon. If only I had learned self-respect. Then I would be just like her."

But that is all wrong, Pill Popper. You are what you are and you have what you deserve. You are a classless A2M Queen and you are living the life that you deserve.

You made your bed; now you have to sleep in it.
Rosie O donell :LOL3: :LOL3:

EWWWWWW !

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There goes Sandusky fighting with the girls again. Won’t say shit to a guy tho.

And Before he namedrops Joe, Joe is softer than a puppy lol

I met a Latina recently who works at the local Safeway. She's in her mid 30s I think & she's still very pretty.

Anyways I went in there yesterday and she smiled at me. I was surprised by her outgoing friendliness and warm personality. Really drew me in & makes wanna to get to know her eh?

I wonder what she saw to take interest in me. Maybe she's lookin for a guy or wants a date.

How do I get to know her better?

Any pointers on meetin up cute Latinas like that @The Countess?

She's in her mid-30s and still very pretty? What? Are you joking with that? Most people who are in good health still look like children when they're in their mid-30s.

How old are you, Joe?

And, wait. She smiled at you so now you want to date her? I normally really like you, Joe, but that worries me a little. Some people smile at everyone.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I gave my neighbor a big smile today. I hope he doesn't think I want to jump his bones.

Oh, and damnation! I smiled at the priest. But I was wearing a mask, so he probably didn't know. Whew!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
And, wait. She smiled at you so now you want to date her? I normally really like you, Joe, but that worries me a little. Some people smile at everyone.

You are just starting to realize now that Liar @Joe is a creepy fucker?

Fuck, there are a lot of slow people here.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I gave my neighbor a big smile today. I hope he doesn't think I want to jump his bones.

Oh, and damnation! I smiled at the priest. But I was wearing a mask, so he probably didn't know. Whew!

What people really want to know is if you have destroyed any marriages lately?

Fuckin' Homewrecker.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Anyways I went in there yesterday and she smiled at me. I was surprised by her outgoing friendliness and warm personality. Really drew me in & makes wanna to get to know her eh?

I wonder what she saw to take interest in me. Maybe she's lookin for a guy or wants a date.

Even when Liar @Joe makes up a story to make himself look good, he makes himself look like a creep.

He lives such a sheltered life, he does not understand normal human interactions.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's in her mid-30s and still very pretty? What? Are you joking with that? Most people who are in good health still look like children when they're in their mid-30s.

Relax @LotusBud.

Actually I think she's married with children or has a partner.

It's just a fantasy bubble that appears when I'm daydreaming & it bursts when reality enters the room.

Still...I had a lotta foxy lookin' married women flirt with me when I was a Limo Driver.

They often touched me like some toy.

How old are you, Joe?

I think I'm older than @The Prowler.
Probably old enough to be @Dove y's Dad
But he said he's bald as a billiard ball.
Whereas I'm hairy & still dark haired like an ape.

so....I'm under this illusion that I'm still young because people still treat me like that.
Altho because I grew up in the 60s and 70s so I'm aware that I'm not really.
And I'm rather old fashioned in my social views.

None of this woke culture existed when I was young.
so of course it seems very foreign to me and frankly, I don't understand it.

A lot of men my dad's age fought in the Second World War so naturally I was shaped by their views. My uncles grew up in the Great Depression and fought in Word War II. And my Grandmother was born in the 19th century - the only person I knew from that time. It was a different generation, but the last of its kind since Counterculture took over and his become the Norm. So, I saw those 2 sub-cultures co-exist side by side. The old ways of the 19th century died and the new ones of the 20th century born.

Kinda like when the Neanderthals met Cro-Magnon man or Homo Sapiens I suppose

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Liar @Joe is such a fucktard.

He is so desperate for people to talk about him....to give him attention....that he cannot just give a direct answer.

His is an old, creepy fucker who makes up stories and is full of shit 99% of the time.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even when Liar @Joe makes up a story to make himself look good, he makes himself look like a creep.

He lives such a sheltered life, he does not understand normal human interactions.

And yet...I know you're bald and Old Looking @The Prowler.

That's probably never have interactions of that kind.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Relax @LotusBud.

It's just a fantasy bubble that appears when I'm daydreaming & it bursts when reality enters the room.

Still...I had a lotta foxy lookin' married women flirt with me when I was a Limo Driver.

How old are you, Joe?

so....I'm under this illusion that I'm still young because people still treat me like that.

A lot of men my dad's age fought in the Second World War so naturally I was shaped by their views. My uncles grew up in the Great Depression and fought in Word War II. And my Grandmother was born in the 19th century - the only person I knew from that time. It was a different generation, but the last of its kind since Counterculture took over and his become the Norm. So, I saw those 2 sub-cultures co-exist side by side. The old ways of the 19th century died and the new ones of the 20th century born.

Wow. All that because you thought a young woman in her 30s still looked good? LMAO, @Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Relax @LotusBud.

How old are you, Joe?

I was born in 1980 so you are certainly old enough to be my father as well.

I'm pretty fucked up so that's not a deal breaker or anything. I'm married though so that is the deal breaker :D

Just for clarity.....I'm not hitting on you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Relax @LotusBud.

How old are you, Joe?

Wow. All that because you thought a young woman in her 30s still looked good? LMAO, @Joe.

Right?

I didnt start showing any signs of aging until like.....yesterday around 7-ish.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A peek inside the mind of Liar @Joe: "Holy shit, Dovey is hitting on me!!!"

While you look like Mr Magoo, I look like I could be @Dove y's boyfriend or brother @The Prowler. Why today a woman Doveys 's age said she thought I was her age - 40, eh?

While you age fast & shrivel up like a prune I remain youthful looking almost like a teenager eh Prowler? Which means I got at least 10 more years ta be lookin" good. And I'll need that when I eventually retire in Hawaii eh. While yer freezin' shiver me timbers during those cold January winters in Hamilton Canada, i'll be off to the beaches an sunshine. I'll even send ya a postcard....eh Prowler?

1157681956.blotch_wywhpoidog.jpg

....Wishing you was there.

Last edited: