~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll leave you all with a little relationship advice:

When a relationship ends, you should give yourself plenty of time and space to process, work through the feelings and heal from the loss.

Trying to distract yourself from a breakup with another relationship is like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound. I highly do not recommend.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I advise that today is perfect weather for the beach. I’m going to drown myself in 50 spf and take a nap under an umbrella with this incredibly sexy hunk o man…. Who will probably wake me up snoring, so I should bring a book lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I advise that today is perfect weather for the beach. I’m going to drown myself in 50 spf and take a nap under an umbrella with this incredibly sexy hunk o man…. Who will probably wake me up snoring, so I should bring a book lol

I was curious so I checked the weather in LA today...21 C...I would hardly call that beach weather.

Here I am in chilly Ontario and it is 26 C.

Poor @Joe is in rainy Vancouver...10 C...and rain!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You could have just said you were drowning yourself. We all would have liked that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Santa Monica 59 degrees

Cloudy, with a chance of harpoons depending on how you look

wait... whales are cold water animals - right?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s not very nice

Did you expect anything less?

Well, I will say at this point that nothing can phase me. We had a lovely afternoon in Point Dume yesterday. I packed sandwiches, smart waters, sliced fruit, and smart pop. He hate the entire bag of chicken wings before it was over.

I’m still snacking on my oatmeal raisin cookie this morning. His is still on the counter and if he doesn’t eat it soon, it’s gonna get jacked.

Today is painting and a wine tasting with my girlfriends from HS.

Hope you’re enjoying a lovely and relaxing weekend xoxo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was curious so I checked the weather in LA today...21 C...I would hardly call that beach weather.

Here I am in chilly Ontario and it is 26 C.

Poor @Joe is in rainy Vancouver...10 C...and rain!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

It was an absolutely beautiful day here yesterday and I walked up to a local park with a beach that I used to hang out at all the time growing up here. My 17 year old came with me and had her BFF with us. And Squish of course. I couldn't get my new husband to come with us....he is a writer and he was working late the night before doing a rewrite for one his contracts. I hound him a bit because he has MS and he needs to stay active....but I let him off the hook because he was up all night working.

My oldest was working and getting overtime. She's saving money for a trip....she wants to go on some sort of vacation with her girlfriend to celebrate their 3 year anniversary. So she is busting ass.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
BEWARE:

Of men who only express emotion or feelings followed by a big ol’ BUT…

“I love you, BUT….”

Men who hide from their emotions are not men. They are emotionally stunted children and you’ll lose yourself errrrrrr damn time trying to save him from himself.

That’s my $0.02 and I don’t need change :CooL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see the generic advice that most all of us figured out years ago continues as the stunted one slowly figures it all out.

Typically if a man ignores your flirting and advances you would want to hit the breaks on that and not waste your time or harm your self esteem. That's some solid advice.

You don't ever wanna pursue a man. And you definately dont want to delude yourself into thinking his disinterest is just how he is and that's how he treats every woman.

Sorry Alphonso has the "love you BUT". Can't say I've ever heard that but it must hurt.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
CH4hw1M.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see the generic advice that most all of us figured out years ago continues as the stunted one slowly figures it all out.

Typically if a man ignores your flirting and advances you would want to hit the breaks on that and not waste your time or harm your self esteem. That's some solid advice.

You don't ever wanna pursue a man. And you definately dont want to delude yourself into thinking his disinterest is just how he is and that's how he treats every woman.

Sorry Alphonso has the "love you BUT". Can't say I've ever heard that but it must hurt.
When a man ignores your sexual advances for 11 YEARS it's really time to pursue other interests

no?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need a mods advice. Where do comments become "fatphobic" vs simply "pigitry". We all know there is a pig here so where is the line?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know who needs to hear this….

But a baby and/or a threesome isn’t going to save your marriage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't know who needs to hear this, but when people initiate a divorce that pretty well shows they aren't interested in saving it.

I know we have some egocentric and delusional people among us who think rejection is desire.....but filing for divorce means the one filing is done with the marriage.

This isn't rocket science to sane people. I don't know what the purpose of pretending I want to stay married is. I guess it's just basic desperation to have SOMETHING to say.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Take this to meltdown please! This Bastard Factory.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You have seen her do that or someone else?
I've experienced the same issues with the poster in question. Some people can simply not be trusted. Well most people can't be trusted but some are worse than others. There seems to be a direct correlation with how fat they are but that might just be coincidental. A larger demographic base is needed to assign a greater amount of credence to that particular theory.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I've experienced the same issues with the poster in question. Some people can simply not be trusted. Well most people can't be trusted but some are worse than others. There seems to be a direct correlation with how fat they are but that might just be coincidental. A larger demographic base is needed to assign a greater amount of credence to that particular theory.

@Murdy you need to get in here and defend yourself.

Please explain how yet another Flametown Friend of yours is misrepresenting how the relationship went bad and how you are without fault.