~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
when you have to start explaining "I'm ugly because...... ........ ........ ......... you've already lost

more advice.

Because this is an advice column

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
If Disneyland wants to have hideous hippos tromping around their amusement park that's okay with me. Thanks for the explanation though. I'm still sure you're a bloated mess no matter what you're doing.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other to see which fills up first, hot flash.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I get the Joo/Dove/Murd hate thing but it's kinda sad that people join in the Dog pile cause they wanna be one of the cool people lulz.

Stand alone people ! Fuck this group hate b/s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thanks… I couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Oh who am I kidding… I didn’t care to figure it out.

I think it's hilariously weak that you cry "photoshop!" everytime.

I posted several bad pictures of myself and laughed at it.

No wonder you decided to hate me. I don't know much about being insecure and narcissistic as a personal experince but if I were a prisoner of my own ego I'd probably hate strong and secure women as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If Disneyland wants to have hideous hippos tromping around their amusement park that's okay with me. Thanks for the explanation though. I'm still sure you're a bloated mess no matter what you're doing.

If random posters want to jump into her hatefest against someone she hates it's because they "see it too"

If people take shots at her because she's awful they are "bandwagon jumpers".

Because it's never her, yanno? It's always someone else.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I get the Joo/Dove/Murd hate thing but it's kinda sad that people join in the Dog pile cause they wanna be one of the cool people lulz.

Stand alone people ! Fuck this group hate b/s.

I’m just dropping crumbs watching the roaches scatter like someone just flicked on the kitchen light in the middle of the night….

and then I watched CW run across my shoe :GiggleBitch:

What’s up, Reaper… it’s been a minute….

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If random posters want to jump into her hatefest against someone she hates it's because they "see it too"

If people take shots at her because she's awful they are "bandwagon jumpers".

Because it's never her, yanno? It's always someone else.
Does the same principle apply to hating trump?

Cause you ask any one of these idiots why they hate trump they really can't tell you, or at the very least, support their hatred with facts if they do

are they simply bandwagon jumpers too?

seems so

lolz... they hang their own selves

every fucking time.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m just dropping crumbs watching the roaches scatter like someone just flicked on the kitchen light in the middle of the night….

and then I watched CW run across my shoe :GiggleBitch:

What’s up, Reaper… it’s been a minute….
Yeah,I'm all good.

I was just sitting back watching these fuckers that don't even half know you join in the Dog pile and I thought it was quite sad.What people will do to be part of the cool club,eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does the same principle apply to hating trump?

Cause you ask any one of these idiots why they hate trump they really can't tell you, or at the very least, support their hatred with facts if they do

are they simply bandwagon jumpers too?

seems so

lolz... they hang their own selves

every fucking time.

It's difffeeerentttt!!!

Trying to get the whole board to hate who she hates is just her being a hero!

People shitting on her because she's hateful and annoying is just bAndWaGoN stuff.

People like to be part of the dog pile but cry when they are the target lol. All these pussy fucks do is whine when they get the same shit served back that they gleefully dish out. Weak.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah,I'm all good.

I was just sitting back watching these fuckers that don't even half know you join in the Dog pile and I thought it was quite sad.What people will do to be part of the cool club,eh.

They dog pile me and I still gut them. Js.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's difffeeerentttt!!!

Trying to get the whole board to hate who she hates is just her being a hero!

People shitting on her because she's hateful and annoying is just bAndWaGoN stuff.

People like to be part of the dog pile but cry when they are the target lol.
It always made me laugh when people attempted the whole "dogpile" angle in an attempt to get me to discontinue whatever path of trolling torture I was administering

as if I give the slightest fuck if you think I'm bandwagon jumping or following the herd. If I see something in you I feel like attacking I'm going to attack it and I don't give the slightest fuck how many others see or don't see what I am seeing.

that's called being a leader

but murd wouldn't know anything about that because she's a valueless follower. Period.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah,I'm all good.

Cause we know better… can’t we all just get a bong? LoL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They dog pile me and I still gut them. Js.
I just don't like seeing old friends fall out like this.You know that.

I'll drop out the thread.But I do think they all snivelling little weak cunts for joining in like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do need some advice on how to get both of my husband's in the bed at the same time so I can have coffee and read news next to both of them.

One of them yelled "no homo" this morning as he walked to the car.

I'd ask Turd here but she can't even keep one happy. If I wanted to pay my own bills *shudder* I'd probably ask her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just don't like seeing old friends fall out like this.You know that.

I'll drop out the thread.But I do think they all snivelling little weak cunts for joining in like that.

I know Reaper. I'm not the one who took it here.

There is "falling out" and then there is visciously turning and coming to the internet to use my daughter of all people as ammo....trying to convince people that I allow her to be groomed and exploited by men online.

And then when she was shown to the liar she is....that was also "photoshopped".

No one can truly be friends with anyone like this.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know Reaper. I'm not the one who took it here.

There is "falling out" and then there is visciously turning and coming to the internet to use my daughter of all people as ammo....trying to convince people that I allow her to be groomed and exploited by men online.

And then when she was shown to the liar she is....that was also "photoshopped".

No one can truly be friends with anyone like this.
It's all good,I wasn't having a bash at you or joo.

It was the others.

I shouldn't stick me big nose in.They were just annoying me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's all good,I wasn't having a bash at you or joo.

It was the others.

I shouldn't stick me big nose in.They were just annoying me.

I get it. I do. But it's something Mudcock here engages in with her shitty little hate crew so we don't really honor that with her or Oak anymore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Plot?

You mean distorting a photo taken after a 22 mile hike?

No makeup, sweaty AF and they still had to alter the photo…. :GiggleBitch:

I got $50 that says it’s that ghey Brazo gimp who has been dropping dimes for decades. Can you smell the obsession?

Apply some of yer assjuice you keep talking about…maybe that will reduce the bloat? Inside and out! Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's what not having to use demon-possessed plumbing will do for ya.
Sometimes people underestimate the stress of daily cage matches with Asmodeus.

Yeah but now I have two husbands and I'm still shaving my arm pits.

The operational plumbing is just so good. No dead Asain women crawling out of the sink over here!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Living in THIS house and being in the town I grew up in and being in person with my best friend every day.....as opposed to the 24/7 texting we have done for years....has been giving me some fucked up and weird dreams.

I've moved on from a plumbing crisis to existential one.

I drove down the street that used to be my families driveway and property. It's a whole ass subdivision. It was gutting. I spent my whole life on that property and you can't even imagine it anymore its so gone. :(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
looked like a fucking puffer fish to me

5fec1cfd6dae2_480x480.jpg

no distortion needed

• 100%
Reactions: cw_