~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Smart men don’t tell you how smart they are.

Rich men don’t tell you how rich they are.

Tough men don’t tell you how tough they are.

Honest men don’t tell you how honest they are.

Con men do.

You have a history of attracting men who lie.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When you outgrow people, they will try to make you feel guilty for their inability to elevate higher.

The best thing about life is it goes on regardless of who comes with you.

Avoid low vibrational bullshit at all costs.

You sound like a miserable person.

Seriously. Someone who is enjoying life does not need all this self-help therapy bullshit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Con men do.

They don't have to bother.... they aren't forcing clueless gold digging vaginas onto their dicks...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
l9VTpB8.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I quite enjoy being the women who would never conform to their sexist ass bullshit.

Except you support intensely sexist stereotypes to the extent of believing if a man feels like a woman because he wears make up, skirts and wigs he must be one. And you support taking civil rights and protections away from women and girls so that men can act out sexist stereotypes and come into our spaces so long as they "self ID" as women. You literally support a sexist cult. You think males are "marginalized" if they "self ID" as women. And you dont really care if women and girls are attacked as a result. Our daughters are a price you are willing to pay so you can suck man ass and give the sexist patriarchy a reach around.

What IS a woman? You cant even answer.

Maybe reflect on you harder.

Smart women dont have to say they are smart. Good people dont tell you they are good.

:)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Con men do.
When you outgrow people, they will try to make you feel guilty for their inability to elevate higher.

Its fucking incredible LOL. No self awareness whatsoever.

All that high vibrating must be doing a lot of cognitive damage. Try stillness.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hot women don’t board airplanes to go beg for dick from men who would rather not give it to them

Smart women don’t hand guys they meet on troll forums 500 dollars for a sexual meetup only to get duped

Satisfied and secure women don’t drive 500 miles to fuck a bloke most women would rather pour bleach on AND pay for the hotel

Dimes don’t fuck a Paki cab driver in the back seat of his car and STILL pay the fare afterwards

Yeah. Seriously

you outgrew people alright. By what. 100lbs minimum?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ouch! It rings true but damn... That had to hurt. The next time she has a drunken bipolar episode screaming racist nonsense about people she has never met I will remember those fuck ups she made and maybe just ignore her. It is clear she has a lot of regrets in her life and she is trying to cover them up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy how do you tolerate these members trashing your thread? I admire your perseverance

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody trashes your name more than someone afraid you’ll tell the truth.

Is that why you busted in here a month after you blocked me over politics to lie and say I allow my daughter to be sexually exploited on the internet? And attacked me and Big?

Hurry up and "trash" our names before we told the truth?

Well that's fucking tragic considering you were not even a topic until you made yourself a topic.

Do you have any other depraved and warped behaviors and character defects of yours that youd like to project on me or are we about done?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Genuinely the ONLY thing I miss about being single

FB-IMG-1677904542286.jpg
You regularly ordered the seafood spread replete with a large lobster tail, didn't you?

It's hard to laugh when you're secretly crying inside... :Happy5: