~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Its nonsense.
I never understood that one either. If you like someone you let them know you like them. Honesty from the word go is my motto. If you cant have a modicum of honesty that early in the process what's the point of proceeding any further?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, my lil Sis I practically raised a lot too. Its what Big Brothers do. Taught her well. Well enough that her motto was "My balls are so big, I carry them on my chest" hahaha.

You best bet, no one fucked with her lol.

Even this one time, a dude grabbed her ass from behind. She turned around, and said "you touch me again, and I'll smack the Black off you" :LOL3:

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well, my lil Sis I practically raised a lot too. Its what Big Brothers do. Taught her well. Well enough that her motto was "My balls are so big, I carry them on my chest" hahaha.

You best bet, no one fucked with her lol.

Even this one time, a dude grabbed her ass from behind. She turned around, and said "you touch me again, and I'll smack the Black of you" :LOL3:

My lil sister was 16 and on a school bus. Some kid groped her butt.

So she grabbed his nuts in a fist and applied pressure while saying something to the effect of "it only takes 2 lbs of pressure to remove testicles. Ever touch me again and they're gone"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My lil sister was 16 and on a school bus. Some kid groped her butt.

So she grabbed his nuts in a fist and applied pressure while saying something to the effect of "it only takes 2 lbs of pressure to remove testicles. Ever touch me again and they're gone"

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most all the women I know have stern boundaries. I've never met anyone that was raised to just be polite. I always thought that was a stereotype.

I did know a young woman who used to show up to all the same parties I went to you. Friends of friends and such. In my early 20s there were parties all the time. Same people.

This girl used to get shit faced drunk and end up naked. Every fucking time. Buck ass naked. And APOLOGIZING for it. And crying. We called "sausage Sarah" because she legit fucked a sausage during one of these drunk nekkid moments she was so known for.

And most of the women would get mad at this. They would be there with boyfriends so it would piss them so there would always be some drama. They'd ask me if I was mad because I was always there with my first ex husband and I'd say "fuck no".....it was hilarious and sad lol.

She would be fucking hammered and come staggering up and roll on the ground apologizing lol. How could that piss anyone off? Lol. I never had a problem with her until she found out somehow (and I think it was the ex) told her that I was bisexual and then the boundary issues arise because she started all out getting on lap and trying to kiss me and her hands were like fucking lighting. It was so bad I stopped hanging out for a while.

I eventually showed up with a woman I did have an on again off again thing with and she actually behaved seeing me there with a woman who was obviously "with" me if you know what I mean.

I think sometimes women assume if you are a female down to get with other females that you will absolutely have sex with them and they get pretty aggresive. Sometimes intensely aggresive. Which was not always something I had a problem with....because sometimes it was welcome....other times not so much lol. Sausage Sarah was a not so much lol. I didnt like women who act like that and fuck a lot of men. Gross. I may as well lick all over a public bar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I did take Sausage Sarah to the strip club with me on amateur night.

When I worked in Detroit (Cheetah Club) sometimes a group of my friends would come. They would always get discounted drinks and they made it party. I had Sausage girl there for amateur night and OMG.

She was nervous as fuck....which was bizzare because she was always fucking naked. She drank a bit too much to calm her nerves. Ended up flashing her vagina. Was hanging on the men. God it was awful and the manager was glaring at me like "YOU did this"

She could NOT dance either. It was painful and hilarious lol. Fuck I wish I had a video of it. She was like that old lady character from Mad TV lol. EVERY time I hear Pony by Genuine I think of it lol

This all totally true so I'm not just trolling around. I'm telling my whole life lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You sound jaded…. but at least you match the rest of them.

Always look on the bright side

:Awesomeness:

Fuck off, go away, never quote a post of mine again, you bobbleheaded bipolar lawn ornament.

I will not have sex with you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She literally got up there and did moves like this

Lmao!

What is it with some bitches thinking their pussies are desired by all heterosexual men?

There are literally many billions of warm moist human growlers out there to choose from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is it with some bitches thinking their pussies are desired by all heterosexual men?

There are literally many billions of warm moist human growlers out there to choose from.

I dont know!

I'm NOT trying to sound cocky because I'm so not .....I've never actually been rejected. Not in any impactful way.

The closest I've had was Big....sending me "packing" as some would say. And that SUCKED.

But outside of that no.....men dont typically tell me no so I cant relate. I dont exactly hit them up either so there is that lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I dont know!

I'm NOT trying to sound cocky because I'm so not .....I've never actually been rejected. Not in any impactful way.

The closest I've had was Big....sending me "packing" as some would say. And that SUCKED.

But outside of that no.....men dont typically tell me no so I cant relate. I dont exactly hit them up either so there is that lol

I had this hot co-worker decades ago... act like I was interested in getting into her panties and she thought she was pre-emptive by saying she wasn't interested in a co-worker scenario and I wasn't her type either.

I had never looked at her in that way or flirted with her at all....so, I was pre-emptive likewise and mentioned that it was totally cool because I could never imagine being near her cunny for about 10 days per month, since she smelled like a slaughterhouse in the summer after a prolonged power outage and everybody in the office had been too polite to mention the noxious pussy vapours that we were all slowly asphyxiating and dying from.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well followers and cyber stalkers alike… it looks like we are out of time for today. Join me next time for Lackluster in La Jolla’s journey to a constipation free love life, Oily in Oak Island’s T-zone moisturizing dilemma and Sausage Sally is going to show us how to handle a hot pot of juicy sausages. I’m sooooo excited for that.

This is your host Purdy Murdy signing off for an ass clappingly fun festive weekend.

Xoxo Cheers

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is it with people like Murd and Oak....directly showing up where they know certain people hang out, and screeching about how they are being "stalked"?

Usually the ones claiming it are the ones DOING it.

So I wonder if "chickens are coming to roost" and my husband is gonna end up showing some unhinged email.

"Halp! Your wife is mean to me on the internet!" Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had this hot co-worker decades ago... act like I was interested in getting into her panties and she thought she was pre-emptive by saying she wasn't interested in a co-worker scenario and I wasn't her type either.

I had never looked at her in that way or flirted with her at all....so, I was pre-emptive likewise and mentioned that it was totally cool because I could never imagine being near her cunny for about 10 days per month, since she smelled like a slaughterhouse in the summer after a prolonged power outage and everybody in the office had been too polite to mention the noxious pussy vapours that we were all slowly asphyxiating and dying from.

One time I was out with guy friends and we went to a bon fire and one of them picked this random woman and we were headed back to their place. It was me, 3 guys (two were brothers and the 3red was a friend). I was platonic with them...just friends...though I'm certain that could have changed fast if I wanted it to.

Well they had this work van. And I was sitting in between driver and passenger on a paint bucket. And the guy who was looking up with the random woman was back there making out with her and the 3 of us up front were just bullshitting and playing with the radio.

Well at some point he got her panties off and we know he did,because the SMELL. It was like a must skunk. All of a sudden it just hit us. Me and the one guy gave eachother panicked looks.

Did not slow the guy in the back down at ALL. It was like it didnt even register with him.

As SOON as we got to their house and the guy and the girl went to his room we busted out laughing and talked about it LOL

I swear to God when they finally came out it still stank.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oak and Garden Gnome are just jealous of the popular ladies like yourself, Flea, and others (Shen, Jeannie, Fash, et cetera. )

Girls that the guys want to penetrate on bonnets of cars, airplane restrooms, in the surf, or speeding down the highway at 90 mph.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
One time I was out with guy friends and we went to a bon fire and one of them picked this random woman and we were headed back to their place. It was me, 3 guys (two were brothers and the 3red was a friend). I was platonic with them...just friends...though I'm certain that could have changed fast if I wanted it to.

Well they had this work van. And I was sitting in between driver and passenger on a paint bucket. And the guy who was looking up with the random woman was back there making out with her and the 3 of us up front were just bullshitting and playing with the radio.

Well at some point he got her panties off and we know he did,because the SMELL. It was like a must skunk. All of a sudden it just hit us. Me and the one guy gave eachother panicked looks.

Did not slow the guy in the back down at ALL. It was like it didnt even register with him.

As SOON as we got to their house and the guy and the girl went to his room we busted out laughing and talked about it LOL

I swear to God when they finally came out it still stank.

I bet Murdy's and Oak's prolapsed platypuses smell like the Grim Reaper taking a shit in a bucket of curdled milk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak and Garden Gnome are just jealous of the popular ladies like yourself, Flea, and others (Shen, Jeannie, Fash, et cetera. )

Girls that the guys want to penetrate on bonnets of cars, airplane restrooms, in the surf, or speeding down the highway at 90 mph.

I got stories like those as well lol

My husband almost cant resist if there is a chance we could die lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got stories like those as well lol

My husband almost cant resist if there is a chance we could die lol.

Sadly, I've only ever had inappropriate or drunken public sex rather than dangerous sex. It wasn't dangerous unless somebody reported it to the cops.

And those instances pale in comparison to some of the non toilet shits I've had to undertake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sadly, I've only ever had inappropriate or drunken public sex rather than dangerous sex. It wasn't dangerous unless somebody reported it to the cops.

And those instances pale in comparison to some of the non toilet shits I've had to undertake.

Public sex is awesome.

If you get caught though....you go right on the sex offender.

Unless the cop decides to join.

I had sex with my husband the first time we ever hung out. We went to a comedy club in Royal Oak. Had some drinks. He was giving me to eye so pushed into an ally.

Yep. I figured there would be no relationship so I didnt care if he thought I was skank. Here we are 11 years later.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Public sex is awesome.

If you get caught though....you go right on the sex offender.

Unless the cop decides to join.

I had sex with my husband the first time we ever hung out. We went to a comedy club in Royal Oak. Had some drinks. He was giving me to eye so pushed into an ally.

Yep. I figured there would be no relationship so I didnt care if he thought I was skank. Here we are 11 years later.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well followers and cyber stalkers alike… it looks like we are out of time for today. Join me next time for Lackluster in La Jolla’s journey to a constipation free love life, Oily in Oak Island’s T-zone moisturizing dilemma and Sausage Sally is going to show us how to handle a hot pot of juicy sausages. I’m sooooo excited for that.

This is your host Purdy Murdy signing off for an ass clappingly fun festive weekend.

Xoxo Cheers

Ok, Muppet Karen...

20230114-155613.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how she has to make crap up in order to feel better about herself. The whole thing reeks of desperation and performance art; like a sad middle aged woman constantly posting on Facebook claiming how great her life supposedly is.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love how she has to make crap up in order to feel better about herself. The whole thing reeks of desperation and performance art; like a sad middle aged woman constantly posting on Facebook claiming how great her life supposedly is.

Well, I'm a sad middle aged man that has seldom seen my relatives for over 30 years, got a 26 year old Aussie kid who didn't drive on the roads with the necessary due diligence to avoid a catastrophic life changing accident... and I've got a ten year old which half of her life has been beholden to sticking nearby her brother because he was a fuckwit, and her Aussie grandparents are in their mid 80's and frail as fuck after multiple jabs 4.5 hours away.

Then there is the fact I have to live and work nearly 20 hours or 1550 kilometres away from them just to get a good job without a jab mandate.

That cunt doesn't understand sacrifice or suffering..... she talks out of her grunge ridden arse.

We're doing what we need to do no pity here... but Fat Oak is scum.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smart men don’t tell you how smart they are.

Rich men don’t tell you how rich they are.

Tough men don’t tell you how tough they are.

Honest men don’t tell you how honest they are.

Con men do.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
When you outgrow people, they will try to make you feel guilty for their inability to elevate higher.

The best thing about life is it goes on regardless of who comes with you.

Avoid low vibrational bullshit at all costs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I'm a sad middle aged man that has seldom seen my relatives for over 30 years, got a 26 year old Aussie kid who didn't drive on the roads with the necessary due diligence to avoid a catastrophic life changing accident... and I've got a ten year old which half of her life has been beholden to sticking nearby her brother because he was a fuckwit, and her Aussie grandparents are in their mid 80's and frail as fuck after multiple jabs 4.5 hours away.

Then there is the fact I have to live and work nearly 20 hours or 1550 kilometres away from them just to get a good job without a jab mandate.

That cunt doesn't understand sacrifice or suffering..... she talks out of her grunge ridden arse.

We're doing what we need to do no pity here... but Fat Oak is scum.
You introduced your misery to yourself DD