~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See the major difference between men and women is men don't back down and they fight back.

Women say shit like.." Oh life's too short."

But men say " Life is never too short to get even."

we don't let things go with other men.

You are out to lunch, Joe.

You are dealing with this like a woman, not like a man. What is wrong with you? Fuckin' lawyers and reporting income tax fraud...you are just fuckin' oblivious to the fact that if you pull this shit, you are asking for a world of trouble.

This guy will respect you if you square off with him over this. Win or lose, he will respect you and he will play by the rules. In other words, you beat his ass, he will give you a receipt and the software license. You get your ass beat, you know where you stand and you walk away without the receipt and license. But he will respect you and it will be over.

But you bring the guy to court. You pull some shit with the CRA. He will owe you. And the rule book is tossed out the window. So you better sleep with one eye open. You better get ready to be jumped any fuckin' time. He will not give you the proper respect of facing you like a man. He will know that you are a pussy and would depend on the law if things get rough. So he will have to do it without being identified.

You have only two good options, Joe. (1) Suck it up and let it be. Forget it. Get over it. Decide it is not worth the hassle and move on with your life. Or (2) Confront the guy face-to-face, one-on-one when you are alone. Tell him to give him what you want or you will fight him over it. You might get lucky and he will just hand it over without any bloodshed. Or, you might have to fight him.

Joe is in his 60's and has a permanent limp after getting trampled at a particularly boisterous LGBT Pride event which was taking place near his condo..... his fighting days are definitely over.

Funny thing you should mention it.

I nearly got run over by a car last night. It was right next to the condo. It was on a quiet side street. I think it was an Uber driver trying to out race someone else to get to get to his next ride.

Managed ta dodge the car at the last second. Mind you I twisted or sprained my hip in the process because I had today move quickly to avoid the car. I'm sore & recovering today. At the time it felt like I dislocated my hip. Last time I had that feeling was when I tore the ligaments in my legs outrunning a bear.

I may be aging but at least I still have the reflexes of a gazelle.

Funny how times never seem to change. The streets are as mean as they ever were but getting worse.

Oh well.

Blurt's probably put out another hit on you.

Stay safe, Joseph!

I'very offended Blurt far too many times. It is very sensitive & is easily hurt by what It senses are anywhere the slightest transphobic remarks.

I think he must find it tedious to be insulted by someone he seems to have very little respect for, at least from how I see it as an observer.

Mind you for someone who thinks It's smarter than everybody else, Blurt sure loses a Lotta arguments.

He does? I haven't noticed that myself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See the major difference between men and women is men don't back down and they fight back.

You are dealing with this like a woman, not like a man. What is wrong with you? Fuckin' lawyers and reporting income tax fraud...you are just fuckin' oblivious to the fact that if you pull this shit, you are asking for a world of trouble.

This guy will respect you if you square off with him over this. Win or lose, he will respect you and he will play by the rules. In other words, you beat his ass, he will give you a receipt and the software license. You get your ass beat, you know where you stand and you walk away without the receipt and license. But he will respect you and it will be over.

But you bring the guy to court. You pull some shit with the CRA. He will owe you. And the rule book is tossed out the window. So you better sleep with one eye open. You better get ready to be jumped any fuckin' time. He will not give you the proper respect of facing you like a man. He will know that you are a pussy and would depend on the law if things get rough. So he will have to do it without being identified.

You have only two good options, Joe. (1) Suck it up and let it be. Forget it. Get over it. Decide it is not worth the hassle and move on with your life. Or (2) Confront the guy face-to-face, one-on-one when you are alone. Tell him to give him what you want or you will fight him over it. You might get lucky and he will just hand it over without any bloodshed. Or, you might have to fight him.

Joe is in his 60's and has a permanent limp after getting trampled at a particularly boisterous LGBT Pride event which was taking place near his condo..... his fighting days are definitely over.

I nearly got run over by a car last night. It was right next to the condo. It was on a quiet side street. I think it was an Uber driver trying to out race someone else to get to get to his next ride.

Managed ta dodge the car at the last second. Mind you I twisted or sprained my hip in the process because I had today move quickly to avoid the car. I'm sore & recovering today. At the time it felt like I dislocated my hip. Last time I had that feeling was when I tore the ligaments in my legs outrunning a bear.

Funny how times never seem to change. The streets are as mean as they ever were but getting worse.

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

I'very offended Blurt far too many times. It is very sensitive & is easily hurt by what It senses are anywhere the slightest transphobic remarks.

Did you see his recent melty on VF when I started a thread illustrating how there is no evidence that Jews were gassed to death during WW2?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

Did you see his recent melty on VF when I started a thread illustrating how there is no evidence that Jews were gassed to death during WW2?

Of course Jews were gassed in WW2.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

He seems to come across very chill and open minded type but then he is one of the most passive aggressive and condescending posters. He can really miss the mark when it comes to understanding others.

I like him and all but he can really be a snot.

He can be alright, but he's a snobby, pretentious twat and is heavily indoctrinated with liberal politics.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

No, they weren't. They were delousing chambers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

Right, they cared that the Jews had lice. They cared so much they built chambers just for that. LMFAO

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

Right, they cared that the Jews had lice. They cared so much they built chambers just for that. LMFAO

Wow, are you really this clueless?

Polish Jews in particular were filthy and delousing camp inmate's clothing was mandatory practice by the Germans.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh well.

Stay safe, Joseph!

Wow, are you really this clueless?

Polish Jews in particular were filthy and delousing camp inmate's clothing was mandatory practice by the Germans.

Uh-huh, sure they were so concerned with lice, so they housed them like sardines. I guess putting them in concentration camps and stripping them of all their property first was to unburden them, hmm?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's beside the point, none of that changes the fact that inmates were not rounded up and gassed to death like the movies and history books claim. It's a massive scam.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's beside the point, none of that changes the fact that inmates were not rounded up and gassed to death like the movies and history books claim. It's a massive scam.

You're wrong and it's sad that you are too stupid of a person to figure it out.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's weird how so many people involved testified to doing something that wasn't actually done.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

But it's an acronym that appears in the newspapers, media.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesibains don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

Many Lesbians don't think that Transgenders are real women and are uncomfortable with them.
lol - never knew that but yea, here it is

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So basically the filthy transMuntants are going after the carpet munchers and even tho they're pretty twisted themselves they're still like "fuck that you clowns ain't women"

what a fucking clusterfuck mental illnesses. every last one of them :LOL3:

Good on the Lezbos!!!

we should give them a ditty... or chant.

Lezbos united, will never be defeated.

Lezbos united, will never be defeated.

Lesbos united, will never be defeated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesbians don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders anymore and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

Many Lesbians don't think that Transgenders are real women and are uncomfortable with them.

If you were a woman you might understand how women are always attacked and from all sides. Others attempt to make women fell inferior to them, no matter their sexuality. It's a patriarchal thing, imo.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesbians don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders anymore and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

If you were a woman you might understand how women are always attacked and from all sides. Others attempt to make women fell inferior to them, no matter their sexuality. It's a patriarchal thing, imo.

I think a Lotta people want to steal your precious female identity. So you & your daughters ought to beware of those who wish to devour it.

That's been my observation over the decades. Transgenderism is an attempt to take the identity away from its true owners

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's weird how so many people involved testified to doing something that wasn't actually done.

gerw.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're wrong and it's sad that you are too stupid of a person to figure it out.

You believe what you want to, you're a lost cause anyway.

No, actually you are. You actually believe people build buildings simply to delouse people. LMFAO. WOW! WOOO, it gives me a headache to try to understand someone like you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gerw.png

World War II was a bad time.

You should at least accept that much.

People on the allied or axis sides were so poor, they were expected to go off to war, die if necessary & they died so young

We're all so lucky to be living now instead of then.

My uncles who served in the war have all passed away now & they lived crummy unprosperous lives after they came back from the War.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gerw.png

People on the allied or axis sides were so poor, they were expected to go off to war, die if necessary & they died so young

My uncles who served in the war have all passed away now & they lived crummy unprosperous lives after they came back from the War.

Do you believe the Holocaust is a myth?

This is a test, Joe. Please God, pass it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gerw.png

There was a holocaust, but Jews weren't the only victims & Germany wasn't the only country conducting ethnic cleansing.The Soviet Union was also waging war on its own minorities and sending them to concentration camps.

The Hollywood version of WWII is inaccurate. WW2 was all like these mini wars all being waged & fought at the same time. Ie - Yugoslavia was invaded by the Germans & yet the Yugos killed more of their own people in a Civil War at that time than the Germans could hope to.

Many nations willingly fought on the side of Germany without any persuasion by Hitler. The Jewish Holocaust wasn't the only one and other nations were complicit too not only against Jews but their own citizens they deemed undesirable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gerw.png

There was a holocaust, but Jews weren't the only victims & Germany wasn't the only country conducting ethnic cleansing.The Soviet Union was also waging war on its own minorities and sending them to concentration camps.

The Hollywood version of WWII is inaccurate. WW2 was all like these mini wars all being waged & fought at the same time. Ie - Yugoslavia was invaded by the Germans & yet the Yugos killed more of their own people in a Civil War at that time than the Germans could hope to.

Many nations willingly fought on the side of Germany without any persuasion by Hitler. The Jewish Holocaust wasn't the only one and other nations were complicit too not only against Jews but their own citizens they deemed undesirable.

I didn't say that Jews were the only victims, there were others, Communists, gays, Roma, etc. Yes, other countries also participated in the disaster that was WW2. But Germany was the leading country in all of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gerw.png

I didn't say that Jews were the only victims, there were others, Communists, gays, Roma, etc. Yes, other countries also participated in the disaster that was WW2. But Germany was the leading country in all of it.

But WW2 was a lot more complex than it was made out to be. There were secret alliances and grudges from World War I persisted & continued into World War II.

Certain ethnic groups like the Ukrainians defected from the USSR & fought on the side of the Nazis such as the Ukrainians and Baltic nations like Lithuania.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok, just to reiterate the point.....

Gas chambers did not exist and 6 million Jews did not die.

Fuck you and good night.

Oh and Heil Hitler 14/88.

of the countless aerial photos try and find these hundreds of smoke stacks that would have been needed