My Ignore list

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If you know of someone on my Ignore list you don't believe should be there, tell me why. Convince me to remove them from the list. I will seriously consider all responses that aren't stupid, silly, trolling, or otherwise pointless.

I'm as fallible as anyone else so I do try to rely, at least in part, on others' perspectives to self-correct.

This isn't a game... I'm genuinely interested in hearing rational, reasonable points of view.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
"This isn't a game... I'm genuinely interested in hearing rational, reasonable points of view."

In the Meltdown section?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You actually force me to sleep on the spot, the minutes it takes you to spit out a goddam sentence infuriates me, I demand to be put on ignore !

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
"This isn't a game... I'm genuinely interested in hearing rational, reasonable points of view."

In the Meltdown section?

Why not?
I like this section.
It is, in fact, the only section in which I'm particularly interested.
When/if I poast something it's 99.99% of the time going to be in Meltdown.

This isn't a new thing, you may have noticed.

So... anything else you want to say?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You actually force me to sleep on the spot, the minutes it takes you to spit out a goddam sentence infuriates me, I demand to be put on ignore !

You were.
Then I specifically mentioned you in a poast and decided leaving you on Ignore would be rude at that point.

If you insist I can put you back on it, I suppose.

That's kinda the opposite of what I'm trying to do here though, ya weirdo.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Why not?
I like this section.
It is, in fact, the only section in which I'm particularly interested.
When/if I poast something it's 99.99% of the time going to be in Meltdown.

This isn't a new thing, you may have noticed.

So... anything else you want to say?
It's just that the Meltdown section tends to draw sarcasm more than anything. Why not post it in the General Discussion section?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's just that the Meltdown section tends to draw sarcasm more than anything.

No shit?!? For realz?!? It can't be!!

Why not post it in the General Discussion section?

Because I don't want to. At any moment I may feel a poast deserves to be sarcastic or even insulting; for instance as a reply in kind; and this is the proper place for such things.

So make a case (or cases) for removing someone from my Ignore list or get the fuck off my thread.

Please. Thank you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If you know of someone on my Ignore list you don't believe should be there, tell me why. Convince me to remove them from the list. I will seriously consider all responses that aren't stupid, silly, trolling, or otherwise pointless.

I'm as fallible as anyone else so I do try to rely, at least in part, on others' perspectives to self-correct.

This isn't a game... I'm genuinely interested in hearing rational, reasonable points of view.

I do not know who is on your list....

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

Because I don't want to. At any moment I may feel a poast deserves to be sarcastic or even insulting; for instance as a reply in kind; and this is the proper place for such things.

So make a case (or cases) for removing someone from my Ignore list or get the fuck off my thread.

Please. Thank you.

Please. Thank you.
It was just a question Garraty calm down.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's just that the Meltdown section tends to draw sarcasm more than anything.

Haha!

Why not post it in the General Discussion section?

@Alticus needs everything spoon fed to him. He may be the most confused person on this site.

It is nice that you are helping the poor fuckwit.

I predict that you will lose your patience and put him on Ignore.

Now, switching the subject to my favourite subject (me), did you know that I have never Ignored anyone ever on this site?

Please. Thank you.

Who is/was on your list!?!?!?!?!?!!

Who?!?!?!!?!?!?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Then I reckon you've got no dawgs in this fight.

Easy peasy!

I just want to know because there are posters here worth reading and in case you are missing something, I would like to offer my insight.

I know you get a little irritated, or at least feel you are wasting too much time, when you read posts by really stupid people, so I assume @LotusBud and @Admin. are on your Ignore List....but here you are replying to @Alticus , so I obviously do not know you as well as I thought.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for serious replies. You usually don't get serious answers in the Meltdown @Garraty_47 That's all I was saying.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember everyone in KOF was on ignore in alt.flame.

Do we have t play 20 questions to figure out who is on Gary's ignore list or something, how can we advocate for an ignored person if we don't know who is on the list.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for serious replies.

How retarded are you?

Vitty:
"I am looking for rational, reasonable points of view."

Brain-damaged Alty: "I didzzz notzzz understandzzzz! I thoughtzzz seriouszzz wuzzz you wantzzz."

When Vitty said he wants rational, reasonable point of view, how in your pea-brain do you then think he does not want serious replies??!!?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So I misunderstood something, sue me. This is the first time I've seen this side of you Garraty but I get it. Here's your blankie and bottle sweetie.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I remember everyone in KOF was on ignore in alt.flame.

Do we have t play 20 questions to figure out who is on Gary's ignore list or something, how can we advocate for an ignored person if we don't know who is on the list.

If you know you know.
If you don't know why would you care?

I want to hear from advocates, not whingers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not sure where to start. It’s true I do not have much patience for Trump supporters. To me, they represent a short sighted, assuming group of people, with unreasonable expectations. Feeding off stupid promises, claims, lies, bullshit from an arrogant life long failure who paints his face orange. I like to think I could learn something from you. So far :Disagree:

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m not sure where to start. It’s true I do not have much patience for Trump supporters. To me, they represent a short sighted, assuming group of people, with unreasonable expectations. Feeding off stupid promises, claims, lies, bullshit from an arrogant life long failure who paints his face orange. I like to think I could learn something from you. So far :Disagree:

Garrity isn't a Trump supporter lol.

He doesn't like Democrats or Republicans.

Kind of like me, but I tend to vote for Trump. I have no problem going into my reasons why but most of the time it falls on deaf ears and is always met in bad faith.

So I rarely bother.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard

He doesn't like Democrats or Republicans.

Kind of like me, but I tend to vote for Trump. I have no problem going into my reasons why but most of the time it falls on deaf ears and is always met in bad faith.

So I rarely bother.
Hey Dove.

Garraty's a different character, that's for sure. He's like an old time liberal before they all went insane with TDS.

I support Trump for no other reason than those who oppose him. It's really as simple as that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Dove.

Garraty's a different character, that's for sure. He's like an old time liberal before they all went insane with TDS.

I support Trump for no other reason than those who oppose him. It's really as simple as that.
Well now. That’s intelligent

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Don't bother.
No matter how many times I say it the clue never penetrates their cranial bunkers.

They're either faking not understanding or stupefyingly brain damaged and whichever it is belaboring the point is useless.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got an email informing me that Oreo is selling coca cola flavored Oreos for a limited time.

I also found this cool youtube video