My Ignore list

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
/sipsCoffee

Cool story.

I don't Ignore blithely, or capriciously.
But I don't let useless mutherfuckers waste my time or disgusting mutherfuckers assault my optics, either.

You do you, Bruh.
He spouts off unironically in a troll based chatroom.

brian-regan.gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
/sipsCoffee

Cool story.

I don't Ignore blithely, or capriciously.
But I don't let useless mutherfuckers waste my time or disgusting mutherfuckers assault my optics, either.

You do you, Bruh.

No one is a no one but everyone is a someone.

Lily & Admin will open more doors for me because of the challenge they present me regardless of the optics they "assaulted" me with.

We choose to do the hardest thing because in our srubborn gift of choice we say fuck the short path.

Listen & learn or ignore list and die.

Do I have your attention?

Grapple with me.

Tussle with thee.

I know that of which I speak.

I will not go gentle into that motherfucking goodnight.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No one is a no one but everyone is a someone.

Lily & Admin will open more doors for me because of the challenge they present me regardless of the optics they "assaulted" me with.

We choose to do the hardest thing because in our srubborn gift of choice we say fuck the short path.

Listen & learn or ignore list and die.

Do I have your attention?

Grapple with me.

Tussle with thee.

I know that of which I speak.

I will not go gentle into that motherfucking goodnight.

Wait... so are you arguing that I should take Lilly and Admin off my Ignore list?

FINALLY!

Admin stays for now. I have as yet no reason to believe he has anything to offer that can prove more beneficial than never seeing his repetitive boring dreck at all.

Lily... hmm.
I'm not convinced quite yet but please, do go on.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
You're so full of yourself. Damn.

I just might approve, but I'm not saying.
The only one I believe in more than me is you.

I'm here for you moreso than myself.

My trust in your honest opinion outweighs my own selfish opinion.

I put myself into & unto your hands.

You don't have to say.

I'm never as full of myself as I want humanity to be full of the outside opinion.

To embrace open minded questions rather than close minded forgone answers is to see
possibilities rather than accusations.

What can we do together as humanity combined is a far better overarching question than what we can scrape apart.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The only one I believe in more than me is you.

I'm here for you moreso than myself.

My trust in your honest opinion outweighs my own selfish opinion.

I put myself into & unto your hands.

You don't have to say.

I'm never as full of myself as I want humanity to be full of the outside opinion.

To embrace open minded questions rather than close minded forgone answers is to see
possibilities rather than accusations.

What can we do together as humanity combined is a far better overarching question than what we can scrape apart.

A pretty speech and I'd be lying if I said it didn't resonate a few harmonic notes with my own appreciation for collectivism but you didn't actually give me any *reasons* to take Lily specifically off my Ignore list.

And *that* is what we have come together here to suss out.

What particular redeeming quality does she possess, in your opinion, that I may be missing out on by not reading her poasts? What exactly makes reading her more enriching to my forum experience than not reading her?

These are the things I want to know.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A pretty speech and I'd be lying if I said it didn't resonate a few harmonic notes with my own appreciation for collectivism but you didn't actually give me any *reasons* to take Lily specifically off my Ignore list.

What particular redeeming quality does she possess, in your opinion, that I may be missing out on by not reading her poasts? What exactly makes reading her more enriching to my forum experience than not reading her?

@MrNiceGuy Tell your dad that Lily has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. There is nothing that she posts that will improve his experience at BF. Just don't tell him that I said so. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@MrNiceGuy Tell your dad that Lily has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. There is nothing that she posts that will improve his experience at BF. Just don't tell him that I said so. Discretion is the better part of valor.

092812_Super_Creepy_Man_Drives_Creep_Mobile_1725x810-PAN_20755.jpg

Gary is like some creepy guy who drives to Walmart, parks the car but does not get out...instead he sits in the car for hours occasionally rolling down his window and shouting, "FUCK YOU!" to random people walking by.

Or it could be some weird attempt to get more "content" for the BC gossip thread.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gary is like some creepy guy who drives to Walmart, parks the car but does not get out...instead he sits in the car for hours occasionally rolling down his window and shouting, "FUCK YOU!" to random people walking by.

Or it could be some weird attempt to get more "content" for the BC gossip thread.

I think he's a lonely guy.

But yelling "fuck you I'm better than all of you" isn't a winning strategy.

btw, the visual that your post created literally made me lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Her posts suck, but it is fun to torment her.

Apparently announcing that you Ignore her torments her too, so you might be onto something....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

People usually go to Walmart to shop.

People come to BF to yell "Fuck You!" to random people.

So you think Gary comes here to shop?!?!!?

Fuck you.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Wait... so are you arguing that I should take Lilly and Admin off my Ignore list?

FINALLY!

Admin stays for now. I have as yet no reason to believe he has anything to offer that can prove more beneficial than never seeing his repetitive boring dreck at all.

Lily... hmm.
I totally understand why you've got the belligerent blimp and fairy faglord of the century on ignore, but I enjoy verbally prodding and poking the thin skinned retards too much to do that.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard

Do you know what kind of guy you are, twinkle tits?

36-1429731512-18-1.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

FINALLY!

Lily... hmm.
Dude as usual you’re boring the fuck outta me, I don’t know why I thought it’d be different this time but fuck I can’t take anymoar your incessant whining about others tho yourself being the ultimate sleeping pill, you’re going on ignore
Goodbye doldrums hello normal speed talkers

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Dude as usual you’re boring the fuck outta me, I don’t know why I thought it’d be different this time but fuck I can’t take anymoar your incessant whining about others tho yourself being the ultimate sleeping pill, you’re going on ignore
Goodbye doldrums hello normal speed talkers

You're still a broken record I see.

Why is it the people who most often repeat the same ol' shit over and over also tend to put the most generic, uninteresting spew on heavy rotation? Do they think repetition will magically improve the quality of their "contribution"?

/shrug

You did accomplish one thing though, X.
You've made me start to regret mentioning you and removing you from the list.

Congrats.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

Nicholas "puts you in a" Cage

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like how I'm ignored by G47 with him specifically mentioning me in his posts.

FINALLY!

Lily... hmm.

PWNT! Let the hate flow boys...:ThumbsUp1:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like how I'm ignored by G47 with him specifically mentioning me in his posts.

PWNT!
Let the hate flow boys...:ThumbsUp1:

So Gary has decided to sit in the balcony with those two other grumpy old Muppets and complain about all the people he has on ignore and how there is nothing worth reading anymore. Maybe he should make a YouTube video where he models all of his Hawaii Five-O-style shirts. Or he could go play a good PC game like Baldur's Gate 3...yanno do something else all day instead of sitting here virtually and spinning in his chair, because you know that motherfucker is spinning faster than an astronaut in zero G. If his chair has wheels, as most do, perhaps he can spin and roll down a hallway at the same time, pretending he is on a carnival ride.

Or maybe he'll buy a red sportscar and start posting photos of it all day, like a certain other person on this forum.