My Ignore list

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@The Prowler

Where did you go? Did you hop into your nonexistent Corvette and head for the local red light district?

Hahahahahha!!!!!!

I did drive my 2023 70th Anniversary C8 Corvette for a while late in the afternoon and in the evening.

I do not think we have a red light district.

Check this out....and try to cope.

DRTtPCL.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I did drive my 2023 70th Anniversary C8 Corvette for a while late in the afternoon and in the evening.

I do not think we have a red light district.

Check this out....and try to cope.

DRTtPCL.jpg
That could be anyone's car. Not buying it. Images can be altered, you said it yourself.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
I do not feel the need to block anyone. The verbose and stupid people are easily handled.

There's a saying "Let stupid people win arguments", I uphold that as it doesn't matter how correct my argument is it will either fly right over their heads or they will right it down and attempt to eat it. I just take it that clever people will read and get it and life's to short to get into protracted debates with emotional incontinent mouth breathers who if they do understand what you say will just throw a major bitch fit.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I do not feel the need to block anyone. The verbose and stupid people are easily handled.

There's a saying "Let stupid people win arguments", I uphold that as it doesn't matter how correct my argument is it will either fly right over their heads or they will right it down and attempt to eat it. I just take it that clever people will read and get it and life's to short to get into protracted debates with emotional incontinent mouth breathers who if they do understand what you say will just throw a major bitch fit.
How's that civil war going Rambo?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I do not feel the need to block anyone.

"Need" is a bit... strong of a word.
Rather call it Effective Time Management.
If one is constantly having to scroll past the same miscreants and their vapid repetitive poasts which one would in no way engage with in any event it only makes sense to remove those useless obstructions and maximize the appearance of other contributors who have at least a chance of presenting something readable.

Do I "need" to do it? No.
Is it logical and reasonable? Oh fuck yes.

The rest of you can expose yourselves to that shit if you like and you're welcome to it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There's a saying "Let stupid people win arguments", I uphold that as it doesn't matter how correct my argument is it will either fly right over their heads or they will right it down and attempt to eat it.

You do fucking realise Cookie that disagreeing with you isn't an argument; it's just a reminder that your own narcissism now swims in a pool long forgotten by taught, beautifully sculptured immigrant pool boys, sweating sexily under an oppressively talented sky. As you drown in your own stage 1 diabetes.

You are what we should never strive to be, a hollowed out version of what you might have been, if you could attain anything but the designation never has-been.

I listened to all of your podcasts, and I need to tell you, you seem very bitter without ever self-discovering why you are so very bitter.

You say whit ye mean, without ever saying anything worth recalling.

It's not you emasculating us with a scalpel of truth, it's us watching you circumcise yourself with a chainsaw, as you bite down on a rolled up copy of yesterday's Daily Express.

Stupid people don't win arguments laddie, they just flatter themselves they can.

Just like you.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Need" is a bit... strong of a word.
Rather call it Effective Time Management.

You seem to have nothing but the time you spend here.

I listen to you, why would anyone ignore the context of a conversation, unless all they were really interested in is listening to their own opinion, in a safe space crafted by their own arrogance?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You seem to have nothing but the time you spend here.

I listen to you, why would anyone ignore the context of a conversation, unless all they were really interested in is listening to their own opinion, in a safe space crafted by their own arrogance?

You people are really that oblivious, aren't you?
I don't Ignore people because I disagree with them.

Obviously!

I Ignore people who never poast anything worth looking at, however briefly that may be.

I Ignore people who drag the signal/noise ratio into negative values.

I Ignore people who consistently poast irrelevant, bad faith, insincere, duplicitous, malicious, worthless, and/or intentionally time-wasting dreck. Ain't nobody got time for that nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

I am missing out on nothing and gain a great deal in avoiding stepping in the pooled incontinence of forum shitpoasters.

End of line.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No laddie, you just ignore those that don't share your worldview - if the rest of us applied your logic, there would be no site, no discussions to have and no opinions to share.

Try to keep up wiff yer own flawed fatalistic logic, that determines you have the fucking brass balls to call anyone 'oblivious'.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In your intervention into your own self proclaimed apathy Garraty, link us to where you demoted Trump to the level of Harris?