My Ignore list

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
So Gary has decided to sit in the balcony with those two other grumpy old Muppets and complain about all the people he has on ignore and how there is nothing worth reading anymore. Maybe he should make a YouTube video where he models all of his Hawaii Five-O-style shirts. Or he could go play a good PC game like Baldur's Gate 3...yanno do something else all day instead of sitting here virtually and spinning in his chair, because you know that motherfucker is spinning faster than an astronaut in zero G. If his chair has wheels, as most do, perhaps he can spin and roll down a hallway at the same time, pretending he is on a carnival ride.

Or maybe he'll buy a red sportscar and start posting photos of it all day, like a certain other person on this forum.
My brother in law's name is Gary. How exciting is that I ask you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Gary has decided to sit in the balcony with those two other grumpy old Muppets and complain about all the people he has on ignore and how there is nothing worth reading anymore. Maybe he should make a YouTube video where he models all of his Hawaii Five-O-style shirts. Or he could go play a good PC game like Baldur's Gate 3...yanno do something else all day instead of sitting here virtually and spinning in his chair, because you know that motherfucker is spinning faster than an astronaut in zero G. If his chair has wheels, as most do, perhaps he can spin and roll down a hallway at the same time, pretending he is on a carnival ride.

Or maybe he'll buy a red sportscar and start posting photos of it all day, like a certain other person on this forum.

I suggest he makes yt videos, spinning in his chair, wearing those shirts whilst sucking on a pacifier with Billy Idol's Rebel Yell blaring in the background.

Then post it here to show us what a better use of our time looks like.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So Gary has decided to sit in the balcony with those two other grumpy old Muppets and complain about all the people he has on ignore and how there is nothing worth reading anymore.

<shocked expression>
I did?!? When?!?

I wish people would tell me about these things *before* they happen; I feel like I'm always playing catch-up to the stuff I apparently said/thought/did/decided. It's exhausting.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like it when Garraty 47 reminds us why he always genially ignored us.

And I do mean always. He refines opinion by defining opinion.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I was being sarcastic G.

No!!
Really?!?
I reckon I should have known that, gosh darn it.

I said that I have an IQ of 248. I have no evidence to back me up so I'll ask you to
just believe me anyway because I'm so intelligent.

You can ask for anything ...a trillion dollars or a foot-rub by a nekkid Lucy Liu, for instance... but your chances of getting it would be slim to none. This is also just like that. Very much exactly just like that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
No!!
Really?!?
I reckon I should have known that, gosh darn it.

You can ask for anything ...a trillion dollars or a foot-rub by a nekkid Lucy Liu, for instance... but your chances of getting it would be slim to none. This is also just like that. Very much exactly just like that.
Yeah, I'm with you on that Lucy Liu deal.