My Ignore list

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Faking it this long would seem like more trouble than it's worth...
Exactly so. There's at least one, possibly two, of the Prog Regs here who are just intellectually dishonest, (they are Leftists, after all,) but the rest are definitely brain damaged.

And you kn ow who you are, Leftie shitbags!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I support Trump for no other reason than those who oppose him. It's really as simple as that.

It amazes me that he is the best option for the Republicans. Same for Harris on the other side.

There has to be millions of much more capable people in USA, with the vast majority of them having never even considered a career in politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It amazes me that he is the best option for the Republicans. Same for Harris on the other side.

There has to be millions of much more capable people in USA, with the vast majority of them having never even considered a career in politics.

You need a lot of money and connections to even get on a platform at all.

It's all fucked up and probably NOT what the forefathers intended the United States to be.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Garrity isn't a Trump supporter lol.

He doesn't like Democrats or Republicans.

Kind of like me, but I tend to vote for Trump. I have no problem going into my reasons why but most of the time it falls on deaf ears and is always met in bad faith.

So I rarely bother.
Thank fuck

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Dove.

Garraty's a different character, that's for sure. He's like an old time liberal before they all went insane with TDS.

I support Trump for no other reason than those who oppose him. It's really as simple as that.
Exactly, a fucking idiot that couldn’t give two fucks where your shithole is going as long as people are upset ffs choke on your next plate of dicks

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
@Alticus is @realgrimm !!!!

They're both from Canada, so it must be true,,, :LOL3:

[
glo.jpg

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How would other members even know who is on your ignore list to tell you who shouldn't be on there?

I rarely ignore another member, to me that's sort of like acknowledging they got to me.

2 exceptions on this forum. @UncleDiLF with all of his photos of shit I don't need to see, thankfully he's finally gone, and @Breakfall who I now see hasn't even been here in years, no clue why he made the list.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How would other members even know who is on your ignore list to tell you who shouldn't be on there?

I rarely ignore another member, to me that's sort of like acknowledging they got to me.

2 exceptions on this forum. @UncleDiLF with all of his photos of shit I don't need to see, thankfully he's finally gone, and @Breakfall who I now see hasn't even been here in years, no clue why he made the list.

I have never Ignored anyone here or on any site.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Someone said Breakfall quit BF...for like the 100th time.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Someone said Breakfall quit BF...for like the 100th time.
Good riddance, although like I said I can't recall why that poster made my ignore list. Think it was a bunch of spamming or or pages of nonsense that needed to be scrolled past to get to something readable or something of that nature.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good riddance, although like I said I can't recall why that poster made my ignore list. Think it was a bunch of spamming or or pages of nonsense that needed to be scrolled past to get to something readable or something of that nature.

Honestly, if that is your criteria, then you would have Fat @Lily and @Admin. on Ignore.

He probably touched a nerve with you. Or, possibly, posted a picture of his dick that made you feel uncomfortable.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

It's been discussed before.
I've hardly made a secret of them. That people don't know/remember who's on it and gave zero fucks who's on it just tells me that it's probably fine the way it is.

P.S.-
Unky DoOf was the first inhabitant of mine as well.
Nobody on their deathbed says: "I wish I'd seen more scat poasts."

Nobody. Ever. Anywhere.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
If you know of someone on my Ignore list you don't believe should be there, tell me why. Convince me to remove them from the list. I will seriously consider all responses that aren't stupid, silly, trolling, or otherwise pointless.

I'm as fallible as anyone else so I do try to rely, at least in part, on others' perspectives to self-correct.

This isn't a game... I'm genuinely interested in hearing rational, reasonable points of view.

Jesus H Minestrone, why the fuck?

My profile is not limited. Not restricted. Not private. Not semi-private. Not fondling privates even though I'm pro masturbation going so far as a hands on approach.

I don't have an IGNORE LIST. I drink Yuengling. The oldest beer in America because, persistance breeds character.

I will never learn more from ignoring people than I can ever hope to learn from just hearing them the fuck out. Do you dig?

I welcome any & all voices to crash upon my open shore so we can understand a greater understanding of beachy keen.

I worked as a trainer at my company and accepted better ideas from newcomers than jaded oldheads who disregard newcomers.

Never disregard incoming info. Never block inputs. Never restrict access to yourself or profile.

Be an open book.

Leave future pages blank to accept new chapters.

Our ending, my friend is not written by our own hand. It rather, is scribed by those who come after us.

16924b76-3ddd-42ca-b5f6-f0c0e7d718ef-3616-00000067dcb6f021_file.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I let my scroll wheel do my ignoring for me.
Scroll slowly. Digest frequently. Absorb wantonly.

Better to be an absorbant sponge than a chip on a shoulder.

Rely not upon an ignore feature but rather feature those you'd rather ignore AS
features.

Lily & Admin aren't bugs. They are features. Bar none.

I would rather listen to Admin & Lily any day all day long than any echo chamber.

Voices of dissent complete my puzzle. Echo chamber opinions are duplicate pieces of my puzzle.

I would rather hear what Lily & Admin say than any mob mentality currently surrounding me.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

So Lily, Admin, make me stronger.

Infuse with perfuse.

Do your worst, i.e. your best.

I'm all here for it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scroll slowly. Digest frequently. Absorb wantonly.

Better to be an absorbant sponge than a chip on a shoulder.

Rely not upon an ignore feature but rather feature those you'd rather ignore AS
features.

Lily & Admin aren't bugs. They are features. Bar none.

I would rather listen to Admin & Lily any day all day long than any echo chamber.

Voices of dissent complete my puzzle. Echo chamber opinions are duplicate pieces of my puzzle.

I would rather hear what Lily & Admin say than any mob mentality currently surrounding me.

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

So Lily, Admin, make me stronger.

Infuse with perfuse.

Do your worst, i.e. your best.

I'm all here for it.

Blow it out of you ear, buddy.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Jesus H Minestrone, why the fuck?

My profile is not limited. Not restricted. Not private. Not semi-private. Not fondling privates even though I'm pro masturbation going so far as a hands on approach.

I don't have an IGNORE LIST. I drink Yuengling. The oldest beer in America because, persistance breeds character.

I will never learn more from ignoring people than I can ever hope to learn from just hearing them the fuck out. Do you dig?

I welcome any & all voices to crash upon my open shore so we can understand a greater understanding of beachy keen.

I worked as a trainer at my company and accepted better ideas from newcomers than jaded oldheads who disregard newcomers.

Never disregard incoming info. Never block inputs. Never restrict access to yourself or profile.

Be an open book.

Leave future pages blank to accept new chapters.

Our ending, my friend is not written by our own hand. It rather, is scribed by those who come after us.

/sipsCoffee

Cool story.

I don't Ignore blithely, or capriciously.
But I don't let useless mutherfuckers waste my time or disgusting mutherfuckers assault my optics, either.

You do you, Bruh.