My niece spent 5 hours in the local ER yesterday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
5 hours in the ER? Why did she have to be there for so long? How did she know it wasn't because of Covid cases? They don't generally anounce to patients what is wrong with other patients.
Um. She said the entire ER empty the entire time

Not exactly the scene of some apocalyptic surge in dying Covid patients now is it?

unless of course, this “”surge”” is being brought in through Star Trek beaming technology right to their ICU beds you morbidly obtuse lemming
YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT YOUR EYES ARE BROWN!

So you think every single hospital in Florida is flooded with Covid?

Admin are you actually looking into what is going on in these states having Covid surges or are you just focused on Florida because you have a firey hatred of Republicans?
Never in my life have I heard of a Hospital have no activity for 5 hours, unless you at some dot in the ocean like Diego Garcia. Nor have I ever heard of an ER advertise wait times, but that's just me.

Maybe its a Munchkinland thing.

Well he didnt say the hospital had NO activity. He just said the ER was very slow(meaning not a lot of action).

It happens.

And some hospitals do put their ER wait times on their electronic signs. I've seen it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
5 hours in the ER? Why did she have to be there for so long? How did she know it wasn't because of Covid cases? They don't generally anounce to patients what is wrong with other patients.

Not exactly the scene of some apocalyptic surge in dying Covid patients now is it?

unless of course, this “”surge”” is being brought in through Star Trek beaming technology right to their ICU beds you morbidly obtuse lemming

Admin are you actually looking into what is going on in these states having Covid surges or are you just focused on Florida because you have a firey hatred of Republicans?
Never in my life have I heard of a Hospital have no activity for 5 hours, unless you at some dot in the ocean like Diego Garcia. Nor have I ever heard of an ER advertise wait times, but that's just me.

Well he didnt say the hospital had NO activity. He just said the ER was very slow(meaning not a lot of action).

It happens.

And some hospitals do put their ER wait times on their electronic signs. I've seen it.

Actually what I said was :

SHe didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

So the triggered transvestite is just butthurt snowflake with reading comprehension issues

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

It happens.

SHe didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

So the triggered transvestite is just butthurt snowflake with reading comprehension issues
Stubb's maybe something like these might work for you.

61xz+56IhjL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

If nothing else they're guaranteed to put a little spring in your step!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I bet he prays for it to be so by his bedside at night

"please god, let the lies CNN tells me over and over be true and this COVID scourge in Florida be real and not just another political hit job on a potential 2024 candidate"

In other news.... Handicapped Joe really murked up Afghanistan didn't he?

He did but....I'm against us being there and I dont really care about Afghanistan. Biden is already bombing elsewhere.

You know he bombed some schools and a fucking clinic? I fucking hate out government. We need to get GovCo out of there

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It happens.

Stubb's maybe something like these might work for you.

61xz+56IhjL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

If nothing else they're guaranteed to put a little spring in your step!
Should I decide I'd like to be 6' 6" I might just give them a try

until then, these should work well for you.

19DBXUDBXKNPDSXXXILS

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"please god, let the lies CNN tells me over and over be true and this COVID scourge in Florida be real and not just another political hit job on a potential 2024 candidate"

He did but....I'm against us being there and I dont really care about Afghanistan. Biden is already bombing elsewhere.

You know he bombed some schools and a fucking clinic? I fucking hate out government. We need to get GovCo out of there
he bombed some schools? ouch

that's going to do wonders for future relations with the peaceful and anti terrorist Taliban

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's going to do wonders for future relations with the peaceful and anti terrorist Taliban

He DID say "America is back!"

Too bad so many people are blind to what that meant :(

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He DID say "America is back!"

Too bad so many people are blind to what that meant :(

The delta variant tho