My niece spent 5 hours in the local ER yesterday

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just read that to my husband and when he stopped staring at me in total horror he said "why not hookers and blow while they are at it" lmao

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And guess what?

didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

odd, for a state that’s experiencing a deluge of dying COVID patients

oh, local ER wait times is now spiking at a whole 180 seconds by me

maybe if we start measuring wait times in nano seconds it will make things sound a lot more dire?

The Indian/Delta covid that is ripping through New South Wales AUS atm, has taken a 15 year old. Our 1st 15 year old. That is on our news this morning.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

maybe if we start measuring wait times in nano seconds it will make things sound a lot more dire?

The Indian/Delta covid that is ripping through New South Wales AUS atm, has taken a 15 year old. Our 1st 15 year old. That is on our news this morning.

Yeah this one is hitting kids.

I'm not sending my 5 year old to school this year. I have many reasons.....but the mask mandate really nailed it home.

She cant even keep her hands off her face mask in a store. Im not forcing her to jam her germy fingers in her mucus membranes all day just because adults have lost their minds.

No one wants to be reasonable here anymore. :(

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And guess what?

Any existing comorbiities?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
With kids often times no one knows about the underlying condition. Until a virus happens.

That's the scary part. I dont want to find out the hard way Squish has some unknown issue that makes her vulnerable to this virus. No parents think it will happen to them until it does.

My 16 year old has always had a heart Mur Mur that we just "keep an eye on" and there are symptoms we know to watch for that would alert us to any problem that would cause a Mur Mur. So I dont want her Pfizer, because of the possible swelling. Covid also will cause swelling in the heart.. so the school year has me a bit concerned. Hopefully J&J will be approved for teens soon.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
And guess what?

I was in hospital overnight on Thursday, got bit again... Three hour wait before I was seen and not a single person with a cough or anything such like... The nurse I was talking to did say that any suspected covid patients wouldn't be near A and E but you have to wonder...

Evidently that nurse forgot to check with Stubby and Duhv and Leakmore.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

Why are you starting multiple threads, you short, stupid CON? Both Joe and I already have Florida/Covid threads. Mine was first, btw.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5 hours in the ER? Why did she have to be there for so long? How did she know it wasn't because of Covid cases? They don't generally anounce to patients what is wrong with other patients.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
5 hours in the ER? Why did she have to be there for so long? How did she know it wasn't because of Covid cases? They don't generally anounce to patients what is wrong with other patients.

We have to assume, as he did, that his niece is a fooking epidemiologist.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

I was in hospital overnight on Thursday, got bit again... Three hour wait before I was seen and not a single person with a cough or anything such like... The nurse I was talking to did say that any suspected covid patients wouldn't be near A and E but you have to wonder...

Did your nude forget to put your rubber nose back on?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

That's a good comeback for someone who just got called on his bullshit twice in a row.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

That's a good comeback for someone who just got called on his bullshit twice in a row.
ER wait times are still 3 minutes and my nose is still on my face.

during the Covid surge.

Funny, that

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

Why are you starting multiple threads, you short, stupid CON? Both Joe and I already have Florida/Covid threads. Mine was first, btw.
Your Florida thread is fake news.

mine is on the ground eyewitness reality

Now piss off, witch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

How would that contradict anything we have said?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Um. She said the entire ER empty the entire time

Not exactly the scene of some apocalyptic surge in dying Covid patients now is it?

unless of course, this “”surge”” is being brought in through Star Trek beaming technology right to their ICU beds you morbidly obtuse lemming

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

I once spent 8 hours in the ER due to kidney stones. A lot of it had to do with getting a CT, then blood/urine and diagnosis. And ultra sound. And I ended up admitted.

Sometimes it can take a long time if labs are backed up.....its usually the same labs for the whole hospital so if it's a big lab night you'll be in there for a while.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

I once spent 8 hours in the ER due to kidney stones. A lot of it had to do with getting a CT, then blood/urine and diagnosis. And ultra sound. And I ended up admitted.

Sometimes it can take a long time if labs are backed up.....its usually the same labs for the whole hospital so if it's a big lab night you'll be in there for a while.
Shit. In NY you could spend 8 hours just sitting in the ER waiting area hoping to be seen

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

Shit. In NY you could spend 8 hours just sitting in the ER waiting area hoping to be seen

Thank fuck I wasnt still in NY when I had that first kidney stone. I'd have been balled up for hours quietly begging you to kill me.

Or least shoot me so i could get seen quickly lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Not exactly the scene of some apocalyptic surge in dying Covid patients now is it?

unless of course, this “”surge”” is being brought in through Star Trek beaming technology right to their ICU beds you morbidly obtuse lemming
YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIT YOUR EYES ARE BROWN!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you think every single hospital in Florida is flooded with Covid?

Admin are you actually looking into what is going on in these states having Covid surges or are you just focused on Florida because you have a firey hatred of Republicans?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^^^^^^ This snowflake panic attack brought to you by Triggy Smiles

1481822718621.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin are you actually looking into what is going on in these states having Covid surges or are you just focused on Florida because you have a firey hatred of Republicans?
Never in my life have I heard of a Hospital have no activity for 5 hours, unless you at some dot in the ocean like Diego Garcia. Nor have I ever heard of an ER advertise wait times, but that's just me.

Maybe its a Munchkinland thing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

1481822718621.gif
I have a luxury bass guitar.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I bet he prays for it to be so by his bedside at night

"please god, let the lies CNN tells me over and over be true and this COVID scourge in Florida be real and not just another political hit job on a potential 2024 candidate"

In other news.... Handicapped Joe really murked up Afghanistan didn't he?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

1481822718621.gif
I have a luxury bass guitar.
With a handle shaped like a penis no doubt