My niece spent 5 hours in the local ER yesterday

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And guess what?

didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

odd, for a state that’s experiencing a deluge of dying COVID patients

oh, local ER wait times is now spiking at a whole 180 seconds by me

maybe if we start measuring wait times in nano seconds it will make things sound a lot more dire?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby is apparently too short too understand that ER's are not the big actors in the Covid Drama....and if your Niece was in the ER, how was she so privy to the other patients hippa protected info? Does your 3 minute ER broadcast Patient issues?

"Stubby in exam room 3 fell off his 6 inch brick heels and got hurted bad!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Funny doctor cock suck would caterwaul about hipaa violations after he posted a video of a journalist casually walking through ICU holding strangers hands as they lay dying

Whoops

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stubby is apparently too short too understand that ER's are not the big actors in the Covid Drama....and if your Niece was in the ER, how was she so privy to the other patients hippa protected info? Does your 3 minute ER broadcast Patient issues?

Idiot, most people go to the ER FIRST! They are the BIGGEST actors. Thats where my son in law sorts em to either go home (most) or get admitted (very few).

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Idiot, most people go to the ER FIRST! They are the BIGGEST actors. Thats where my son in law sorts em to either go home (most) or get admitted (very few).
admin is too much of a retarded shill to get that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

1. ERs absolutely ARE the big actors as every Covid patient in that hospital entered through the ER. Even the ones sent by their doctors. If you are very sick and showing low oxygen sat? Your doctor will instruct you to go TO THE ER. If you are taken by ambulance? Right to the ER for assessment and to stabilize you.....you get admitted or sent home via ER.

Once you are assessed in the ER, that attending physician WILL contact your primary doctor and they will decide what to do. Whether to admit you or to send you home....that decision is rooted on your ER assessment.

So yes, covid patients are first seen in the ER. Whether they show up on their own or they are sent by thier doctor.

2. Many ERs have beds separated by curtains so you can hear conversations between surrounding patients and doctors.

You're welcome. I have no idea why you keep pulling this bullshit out of your ass or where you get these ideas from.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny doctor cock suck would caterwaul about hipaa violations after he posted a video of a journalist casually walking through ICU holding strangers hands as they lay dying

Whoops

Because we know that during a viral crisis with a full ICU full of medically vulnerable, high acuity patients.....a fucking journalist is somehow allowed to not only access the ICU but wander the halls listening in to patients rooms.

I cant.....its just such blatant bullshit. My skin literally crawls over how wrong this is lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
180 second wait time. Still

and the 4 wheeled ambulances are all parked. They must be using the flying ones or sumthang

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

didnt see a single patient come through complaining of symptoms consistent with COVID

maybe if we start measuring wait times in nano seconds it will make things sound a lot more dire?
I was in hospital overnight on Thursday, got bit again... Three hour wait before I was seen and not a single person with a cough or anything such like... The nurse I was talking to did say that any suspected covid patients wouldn't be near A and E but you have to wonder...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

I was in hospital overnight on Thursday, got bit again... Three hour wait before I was seen and not a single person with a cough or anything such like... The nurse I was talking to did say that any suspected covid patients wouldn't be near A and E but you have to wonder...

Of course they would isolate people that have a very contagious disease away from other patients.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

Of course they would isolate people that have a very contagious disease away from other patients.
Well that is probably true but there were many empty beds and the nurses were having a good old chin wag about weddings and meeting "the one" for what seemed like hours... lol I nearly said "I'm over here" when they mentioned that...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

Well that is probably true but there were many empty beds and the nurses were having a good old chin wag about weddings and meeting "the one" for what seemed like hours... lol I nearly said "I'm over here" when they mentioned that...
You should move in with Stubby, his ER only runs a 3 minute wait time.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

Did your boyfriend beat you up in the shower again?

be honest

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

be honest
Were you still short this morning when you woke up? Maybe you step on a ladder when you pray for tall.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest
Were you still short this morning when you woke up? Maybe you step on a ladder when you pray for tall.
Did you still have a cock in your mouth when you woke up?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

be honest
Are your dreams about the cock in color or black and white, and do they always end in a nocturnal emission?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest
Are your dreams about the cock in color or black and white, and do they always end in a nocturnal emission?
Do your realities with respect to sucking cock turn into full blown homosexual partnerships or just one night flings?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

be honest
Do your realities with respect to sucking cock turn into full blown homosexual partnerships or just one night flings?
@The Countess You're doing a piss poor job of minding your midget.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest
Don’t forget to swallow fagboi

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

be honest
I wish I could talk about cocks 20 hours a day on the internets, AND drive a luxury car!

#midgets

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest

Trying to find a common ground, I see.

Good on you! It's a good first step in civil discourse.....however, it's probably not the best topic to go to here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest
I wish I could talk about cocks 20 hours a day on the internets, AND drive a luxury car!

#midgets

You got the cock part covered so you are almost there.

Stimmy didnt go far, I guess. Maybe during socailism you'll get that luxury car. Or not.....socailism sucks. Even if we all get luxury cars we only have gas like once a month.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest

#midgets

Stimmy didnt go far, I guess. Maybe during socailism you'll get that luxury car. Or not.....socailism sucks. Even if we all get luxury cars we only have gas like once a month.
He’ll get a steady supply of cock tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And guess what?

be honest

#midgets

He’ll get a steady supply of cock tho

So nothing changes for him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
239042168_194025012757576_4415332323017618_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I stopped by the ER this morning after breakfast, the ER Doctor let assist do a tracheotomy on this old guy, I was nervous at first, but I've probably seen every episode of the old tv show E.R. so it came right back to me. The guy ended up dying but he was old anyway and like Representative Marge Green says, we're all human and we're going to die sometime, amirite?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I stopped by the ER this morning after breakfast, the ER Doctor let assist do a tracheotomy on this old guy, I was nervous at first, but I've probably seen every episode of the old tv show E.R. so it came right back to me. The guy ended up dying but he was old anyway and like Representative Marge Green says, we're all human and we're going to die sometime, amirite?
Did you suck his cock before or after the surgery?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And guess what?

Lie

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Thankfully my niece is over the age of 18 so sewage childmolestor can't rape her

not without getting his face kicked in at least

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This has got to be the fucking stupidest false equivalence I have EVER seen in my LIFE.

And for context on how stupid that is? I troll crunchy mom anti vax groups.

You just made crunchy mom fallacies look logical.

Please.....please Lord Jesus, tell me Admin is not talking about masks on children. Almighty God please. This is so dumb I'm praying over this as a type. There is no way anyone could think comparing maskless children in school to kids drinking beer and smoking in school is logical.

Let's just burn down the earth. It's trying to die anyway.