Mysterious Floriduh Company owns part of Pentagon internet? Say what?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Kevin Shalvey
Sun, April 25, 2021, 8:02 AM

The Pentagon. Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call via Getty Images
  • A Florida firm took over a slice of the internet owned by the Pentagon, during Biden's inauguration.
  • It now controls as much as 6% of the total internet,
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    reported on Saturday.
  • That was more than either AT&T or Comcast controlled,
    reported.
  • Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A mysterious Florida company is said to have taken control of a substantial portion of the internet owned by the Pentagon, only three minutes before President Donald Trump's official term in office ended.

Since then, the company has increased its control to as much as 6% of the total internet, or about 175 million addresses,
reported on Saturday.

reported that it controlled more space than some of the world's largest internet providers, including Comcast and AT&T.

The company was identified as Global Resource Systems LLC, headquartered in Plantation, Florida. According to Florida state records, Global Resource Systems filed paperwork in October 2020. The paperwork said it was incorporated in Delaware.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No one gives a fuck about an unknown company in PLANTATION, FLORIDUH owning a good chunk of the Pentagon's internet, having purchased it in the last minutes of Trump's reign? OK.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No one gives a fuck about an unknown company in PLANTATION, FLORIDUH owning a good chunk of the Pentagon's internet, having purchased it in the last minutes of Trump's reign? OK.
Trump signed this deal literally minutes before he escaped from the WH.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like they're preparing to overthrow your shitty, illegitimate, banana republic government. You cunts best hope not because 10's of thousands of rounds of ammo have been bought up by cons. You wont stand a chance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why would we?

Are you guys mad about it? Only the pure establishment should own the whole internet?

Are the nazis nervous about others having a voice or a say.....again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like they're preparing to overthrow your shitty, illegitimate, banana republic government. You cunts best hope not because 10's of thousands of rounds of ammo have been bought up by cons. You wont stand a chance.

We can hope lol.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump signed this deal literally minutes before he escaped from the WH.

There is nothing about that that signals "Good!" No. thing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Don't worry, the repoarters are on top of this!

Yeah. The corporately-sponsored reporters are sure to dig right in there and find out what shenanigans are afoot. I have total faith in the integrity of our whole system, the 4th estate included.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Yeah. The corporately-sponsored reporters are sure to dig right in there and find out what shenanigans are afoot. I have total faith in the integrity of our whole system, the 4th estate included.
Jeez, Lotus - how can you talk that way about our corporate masters who we follow blindly.
. Truth be lies and lies truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone here doesn't understand the meaning of "banana republic."
It's what Trump and trumtards spent 4 years trying to turn the United States into.

Yeah you guys repeat this bullshit like parrots but when you are asked to cite any single facts or policies or legislation to support this, all you do is blather and call us "stoopid conssss".

You understand your feelers dont make something true?

Meanwhile you guys just ignore all the invasive, infringing, liberty stomping and poverty creating bullshit and censorship that is ACTUALLY happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jeez, Lotus - how can you talk that way about our corporate masters who we follow blindly.
. Truth be lies and lies truth.

Says the guy who gets his opinions installed by Huffpost.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I just bought 200 rounds of 9mm ammo for 138.00

fucking score.
And yet you still have a micro dick, curious.
But I hear them Floriduh roaches are like huuuuge. Just hope Bigly squiggly doesn't shoot himself in the foot while trying to control his house pet problem.
Actually, the bad ones are in California. Them fuckers FLY!!!!
I lived in CA for a time many years ago. I don't think I ever lived in a place that didn't have them.
Here I have never seen one.
...but evidently the ones in Floriduh are so big they need a 9mil to take them out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking score.
But I hear them Floriduh roaches are like huuuuge. Just hope Bigly squiggly doesn't shoot himself in the foot while trying to control his house pet problem.
I lived in CA for a time many years ago. I don't think I ever lived in a place that didn't have them.
...but evidently the ones in Floriduh are so big they need a 9mil to take them out.

They are everywhere that has hot climates. Winter doesnt kill them off so they get big AF.

I'm sure the big ones in FL are there because even roaches find leftist policies revolting. They are sick of drug addicts shitting in their garbage cans.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

fucking score.

They are everywhere that has hot climates. Winter doesnt kill them off so they get big AF.

I'm sure the big ones in FL are there because even roaches find leftist policies revolting. They are sick of drug addicts shitting in their garbage cans.
Why did Trump create so many homeless people, why?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

fucking score.

Why did Trump create so many homeless people, why?
why are you such a dumb brain dead faggot, why?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

fucking score.

I hardly ever saw a roach in California. Just once every couple of years. I've never seen one in Portugal, and I only saw one rat, hanging out at a big dumpster. New York was a different story.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I do think things like this need transparency because it does sound like corruption to me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I do think things like this need transparency because it does sound like corruption to me.

Undoubtedly. And what will the outcome be? Right now we know too little to even guess.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fucking score.

I hardly ever saw a roach in California. Just once every couple of years. I've never seen one in Portugal, and I only saw one rat, hanging out at a big dumpster. New York was a different story.
BS!
OCzZxoT.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

fucking score.

BS!
OCzZxoT.jpg

No. Fact.