No coming back from TDs for this one

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
shocked-dr-phil.gif

Surely this will lead to throwing out the Constitution, and Trumps reinstatement!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder, what does she think of the disastrous, disgraceful Biden presidency?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You never see anyone besides establishment leftists destroying relationships over politcs.

Personally I've never turned on anyone over shit like this. I havent attacked people over it either. I'll attack ideas....and challange them and question them but I dont burn down relationships or push others.

Before Murd just completely turned, she called me one night and she was drunk. She started asking me about my politcal stances and why I have them. Then when I answered she would literally say "No" and then give me her theories as to why I have them. It was some next level gaslighting. She wouldnt look at anything I showed her. She could not accept any information that didnt align with how she wants to see things.

She became so hostile talking about BLM that I had to just hang up on her. After that it was just awkward until she went rabid.

And that's what usually always happens. There are groups online where this is has been a topic a few times. Who has lost friends and family for having their own stances.

What gets me is, you know someone for a long time and you know what kind of person they are. So instead of questioning a narrative that claims everyone not on the dem/prog side is a bigot extremist white supremacist.....because you KNOW your friend or brother or cousin or your own spouse is NOT any of those things....you conclude they must be those things after all.

They NEVER try to talk things out. Theyll try to come at you like an "intervention" where their goal is to manipulate you into their way of thinking and they never listen to shit you say.

The amount of divorced and broken homes over this is horrific. I dont know how this can be anything but a cult.

I mean look at Admins post in this thread. Doubling down on hyperbolic propaganda and now he is gonna be stuck on shit that isnt even TRUE. Completely hypocritically as well because it's only his "team" that wants to get rid of the constitution. So long as they can impose their will onto the country.