No hating conservative thread

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Believing in conservatism myself sometimes I find it appalling that there is so much hate in the conservative realm. Of course I am not saying that you can't hate all I am saying is we ought to be civil about it since after all we are suppose to be in the civilized world. So as requested you get the no hating conservative thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ln4hplA.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Believing in conservatism myself sometimes I find it appalling that there is so much hate in the conservative realm. Of course I am not saying that you can't hate all I am saying is we ought to be civil about it since after all we are suppose to be in the civilized world. So as requested you get the no hating conservative thread.
CLOTM07635_1_324_2.jpg
51b7906aa195d4d8da70eef99828a3b3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bahumbas

bahumbas

puny and deadly

Yeah very funny. Still don't see why hitler hated jews so much since he's got jewish blood himself?

CLOTM07635_1_324_2.jpg
51b7906aa195d4d8da70eef99828a3b3.jpg

So you admit you are a hater? good to know