"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just love how this “fuck whites” attitude is causing libtards to eat themselves...
Naw, more like "fuck bigots". All of you, black, white, asian, whatever. You enjoy the fruits of other cultures, their technologies, and then wallow in hypocrisy about how much you hate them, that they're polluting your culture, etc etc.

In Japan there are restaurants you as a foreigner cannot enter or use.. no signs to let you know.. just one of the staff will come up to you and ask you to leave... it's considered one of those quirky "japanese" things. In Eastern Europe you're likely to get mugged just for being a westerner. Bigotry abounds.

Fuck all the bigots in the thought hole. Were one to stab every one of you bigots, you'd all bleed red, regardless of your ethnic background.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just love how this “fuck whites” attitude is causing libtards to eat themselves...
Naw, more like "fuck bigots". All of you, black, white, asian, whatever. You enjoy the fruits of other cultures, their technologies, and then wallow in hypocrisy about how much you hate them, that they're polluting your culture, etc etc.

In Japan there are restaurants you as a foreigner cannot enter or use.. no signs to let you know.. just one of the staff will come up to you and ask you to leave... it's considered one of those quirky "japanese" things. In Eastern Europe you're likely to get mugged just for being a westerner. Bigotry abounds.

Fuck all the bigots in the thought hole. Were one to stab every one of you bigots, you'd all bleed red, regardless of your ethnic background.
How moral of you, the only credence I’ll give you is that you mentioned East Asians but I’m thinking you’re trained in being liberal so.... Let’s take my country the United Kingdom, do you know that in the past five years every city council has installed “diversity barriers” to stop crowds being mowed down by vehicles? Is it those pesky Christians mowing down innocents? Is it the Hindus? Is it the Mormans? NO! It’s the influx of fighting aged Muslims that are the issue! Find a way out of that to blame whites...

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How moral of you, the only credence I’ll give you is that you mentioned East Asians but I’m thinking you’re trained in being liberal so.... Let’s take my country the United Kingdom, do you know that in the past five years every city council has installed “diversity barriers” to stop crowds being mowed down by vehicles? Is it those pesky Christians mowing down innocents? Is it the Hindus? Is it the Mormans? NO! It’s the influx of fighting aged Muslims that are the issue! Find a way out of that to blame whites...

I could go into a long diatribe about colonialism in the middle east and after centuries of fucking around in there starting with the 18th C. I am not surprised that the middle east would bear a strong grudge against the western world.

I could go on about how the west has consistently destabilized govt.'s that were not friendly simply to assure a steady influx of foreign oil.

But I can easily see how someone who resides within the heart of the former British Empire could sit there and wring their hands saying "we didn't do anything, why are they hating on us?"

Can't possibly have anything to do past aggressions on the middle east by colonial powers... no..it MUST be about race.. yes?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I could go into a long diatribe about colonialism in the middle east and after centuries of fucking around in there starting with the 18th C. I am not surprised that the middle east would bear a strong grudge against the western world.

I could go on about how the west has consistently destabilized govt.'s that were not friendly simply to assure a steady influx of foreign oil.

But I can easily see how someone who resides within the heart of the former British Empire could sit there and wring their hands saying "we didn't do anything, why are they hating on us?"

Can't possibly have anything to do past aggressions on the middle east by colonial powers... no..it MUST be about race.. yes?
So they have a right to bear a grudge but we don’t? Do you know anything about the crusades or the Ottoman Empire? Why aren’t they hating on the Mongols then? It would seem in this day and age whites are the only acceptable people to hate...

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I'm in your thread.

I shall be a whiney liberal.

"Freedom of speech!"
"Right to assembly!"
"End child labour!"
"Fair pay!"
"Worker Safety!"
"End the Monarchy!"

Yes..damn them Liberal thinking folk.

At least the first of those is no longer something "liberals" support. In fact, most of them violently -- and I do mean violently -- oppose it.

Unless you mean to say that you are an actual liberal, and not merely one of the leftist mob who have spent decades subverting the word.

FYI a few thousand dumbfucks on Facebook ≠ most. You remind me of someone I know. They like to use absolutes and extremes when describing things.... So & so always does this. Blah blah blah neverdoes that. Instead of actually reciting the real number, you go to the extreme and include everyone, even though you have no more proof that most do it than you do that most don't. Out of everyone I know, I can't think of one person who "violently opposes freedom of speech". According to you, though, most of my friends that are liberals should be that way. I'm not even sure if I have any liberal friends. That's how unviolently they oppose it, IF THEY EVEN DO.

SMFH

GuerillaWarfare

Factory Bastard
I mean, if we're just gonna make random ass statements, then let me join in.

Most intelligent people non-violently oppose Donald Trump.

See how that works? Lol!

And in case your brain can't process this information, I'll go ahead and state it.

Just because I dont support Trump doesn't make me a liberal. Its not hard to understand for anyone with intelligence higher than an 8th grader.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A little song that seems appropriate for the thread...

Just look at what your kind resorts to to help them sleep at night ... bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa my god you've turned into such a wimpy whiner.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I'm in your thread.

I shall be a whiney liberal.

"Freedom of speech!"
"Right to assembly!"
"End child labour!"
"Fair pay!"
"Worker Safety!"
"End the Monarchy!"

Yes..damn them Liberal thinking folk.

At least the first of those is no longer something "liberals" support. In fact, most of them violently -- and I do mean violently -- oppose it.

Unless you mean to say that you are an actual liberal, and not merely one of the leftist mob who have spent decades subverting the word.

FYI a few thousand dumbfucks on Facebook ≠ most. You remind me of someone I know. They like to use absolutes and extremes when describing things.... So & so always does this. Blah blah blah neverdoes that. Instead of actually reciting the real number, you go to the extreme and include everyone, even though you have no more proof that most do it than you do that most don't. Out of everyone I know, I can't think of one person who "violently opposes freedom of speech". According to you, though, most of my friends that are liberals should be that way. I'm not even sure if I have any liberal friends. That's how unviolently they oppose it, IF THEY EVEN DO.

SMFH

Ah, I understand. You haven’t heard of antifa — or the media and politicians who either vocally or tacitly support what they do and how they do it.

Welcome back to civilization, Mr. Adams, and I hope your pet bear is adjusting all right.

infinityshock

Factory Bastard

and shitskins wonder why no one likes them

infinityshock

Factory Bastard

its all good...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the study, conducted by a team that included some Nobel Prize winners, determined that at least 1.3 million people have died as a result of war since Sept.11, 2001, but the real figure might be as high as two million.

lets play a game.

shitskins try to have more babies than westerners can make bullets, bombs, and drones.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just look at what your kind resorts to to help them sleep at night ... bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa my god you've turned into such a wimpy whiner.
As opposed to you always being one? I’ll be sure to take your made up evaluation of me on board, I’ve done this shit for so long and had the measure of you since the first time you exposed yourself as an argument interference wimp, just keep your opinion on me to yourself so I can sleep at night... Ok

X

xXx
Site Supporter

As opposed to you always being one? I’ll be sure to take your made up evaluation of me on board, I’ve done this shit for so long and had the measure of you since the first time you exposed yourself as an argument interference wimp, just keep your opinion on me to yourself so I can sleep at night... Ok

OOOOOOOOOtay !

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

OOOOOOOOOtay !

:Crazy:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok fuknut you win... I dunno what you win but you just do... I’m surprised I’m not a horrible Nazi to the self hating cuck! See, never debate with liberals it’s impossible
And thats what you get debating with a ding bat, false accusations, underhanded ways and LIES.... lmfao are you jewish you cunt ?

wow thats a pg straight out of your own dirty playbook. whatever ur guilty of u accuse someone else of doing - its your MO, IDIOT

change user names, get accounts and their creepy af posts wiped clean, change sites...whatever. its still u and they will run a train on your ass here too soon enough, u dumpster diving old rump robber lol
choo choooo!! the truth train is always coming >:)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how long will it take the stink to reply....24/7 no life, butt hurt, lurker XD
me and scott would time him w/a 3 min egg timer til DING! - and there he was all logged in and crying like a bitch ha ha ha!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok fuknut you win... I dunno what you win but you just do... I’m surprised I’m not a horrible Nazi to the self hating cuck! See, never debate with liberals it’s impossible
And thats what you get debating with a ding bat, false accusations, underhanded ways and LIES.... lmfao are you jewish you cunt ?

wow thats a pg straight out of your own dirty playbook. whatever ur guilty of u accuse someone else of doing - its your MO, IDIOT

change user names, get accounts and their creepy af posts wiped clean, change sites...whatever. its still u and they will run a train on your ass here too soon enough, u dumpster diving old rump robber lol
choo choooo!! the truth train is always coming >:)[/QUOT

Chooooo
CHOOOOOOOOO !! CHUGACHUGGASUCKMAHDICKABAHAHAHAHAAAAACHUGGACHUG

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
kriss-png.33

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Carlin talked shit about God just one to many times and puff- - - -- -

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Some people will only love you if you fit inside their little box, don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass.