Norway, one of the best countries on planet earth, so far, warns it Citizens to avoid shithole countries like the USA

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
165797703_10160256101474305_296387014216804513_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are totally right. The US has left the 1st world station and is flying right past 2nd world, headed directly for 3rd world status. It's a one-way trip.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe no one wants them in their country anyway ?
dress_up_in_bunad.jpg

070317-norwegian-immigrants.jpg

1*g9Zy4NsC84iWwjg9Oc_Sgw.jpeg

Yeah far too marvellous to mix with other country’s, better fucking stay home....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are totally right. The US has left the 1st world station and is flying right past 2nd world, headed directly for 3rd world status. It's a one-way trip.
This is not the Cold War you stupid fucking oxygen thief! Get with the times for Christ sake! Undeveloped, developing and developed countries. Wombat!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's not Trump's fault that America is in decline, it's the fault of libtards, greedy Globohomo K1kes and primitive urban pavement apes.

Think back to 1960's white America and compare it to today's meltingpot of racial and cultural faeces.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As if I give a shit what some libtards say. Still, its clear that we have a problem, and that problem is not executing murderers and faggits.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As if I give a shit what some libtards say. Still, its clear that we have a problem, and that problem is not executing murderers and faggits.

...and you still don't want abortion and birth contrlol fer poor countries, eh Lokmeer?

All the countries that provide those services are doing a hekcuva lot better than those without it, eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...and you still don't want abortion and birth contrlol fer poor countries, eh Lokmeer?

All the countries that provide those services are doing a hekcuva lot better than those without it, eh.
Tell me this josephine, how the fuck does it make a big impact if the town that packs up all its shit to come to America is "only" 700 people instead of 800 people? And just what the fuck do you know about abortions ultimate impact on the population? My source in the state tells me they've seen HUNDREDS of cases where women have 3+ state of illinois paid abortions in a single fukin year only to give up and have a live baby eventually. Now 2 of those fukin abortions dont mean jack fuck because the whore would have been knocked up still anyway! And this is in a state where you can get all the fukin condoms you want FREE! You WRONGLY assume abortion usually leads to fewer people.