Kudos to Norway, Ireland, and Spain

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear miss. I have been educating you to history, which you clearly know little about.
You want to try and dance around 1400 years of murder, theft, and intolerance go right ahead.
There is no denying (because denial isn't just a river in Egypt, you know) that islam has been, and continues to be a plague and a pestilence upon all of Earth and it's people.

PS: I think you would look lovely in a Burka.

Buh bye! I will no longer participate in your hate.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Buh bye! I will no longer participate in your hate.
Was that your best white flag? Really?
. I mean, don't you want to call me a racist before running away?

..because - islam/Hamas are the haters. They are the ones preaching genocide and practicing it. You have had all of the history and their (of course meaning allah's) words laid before you and yet you choose to remain blind.
So sad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

..because - islam/Hamas are the haters. They are the ones preaching genocide and practicing it. You have had all of the history and their (of course meaning allah's) words laid before you and yet you choose to remain blind.
So sad.

You have been dismissed. You are a waste of my time and energy. Go away. I will no longer respond to the topics of race or religion, or the Palestinian ethnic cleansing taking place in the region.

You are enmeshed in your hatred. I don't think your supremacist views are worth responding to any further.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I don't think your supremacist views are....
LoLz - that was so much better.

islam/Hamas are the supremacists - that is why they will not tolerate non-muslims and have a 1400 year history of murdering all who do not abide. Read the Hamas Charter - palestine is for muslims only sayeth allah. All others to be killed. No hate there. That's islam, Oak. Open eyes - see it for what it is...not sometimes, but what it always is, always has been and always will be. Know it by its works.