Kudos to Norway, Ireland, and Spain

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From the article:

While some 140 countries — more than two-thirds of the United Nations — recognize a Palestinian state, Wednesday's cascade of announcements could build momentum at a time when even close allies of Israel have piled on criticism for its conduct in Gaza.

It was the second blow to Israel's international reputation this week after the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his defense minister. The International Court of Justice is also considering allegations of

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Furthermore,

France has said it broke ranks with its Western allies, showing support for the International Criminal Court (ICC) after the court announced plans to issue arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, as well as the leaders of the Palestinian Hamas group.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the muslims is victims trope is still fooling people - though never the wise..

GiLIvxK.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Is that child supposed to be a muslim? Do you think that child studied various religious paths and said to himself:
.I chose to be muslim.
Sadly that child is a victim of islam, which demands all persons born to be muslims by birth - those born to muslim parents, that is. All others must convert or die. A muslim associate of mine told me he thought that was a wonderful thing, about the babies being born muslims. I just smiled. That is where the indoctrination begins - at birth. Freedom to investigate spiritual paths and choose what suits a person (in adulthood when rational informed choices can reasonably be made) are stolen immediately. That is slavery. It is theft of mind.
. Furthermore - the injuries seen there are there only due to muslim/Hamas/islamist aggression - violent militant attack, w/o which there would be no wounded or dead in Gaza.
. I've given links to HRW reports on muslim country atrocities - their murder and persecution, ongoing, of all non-muslim religious groups, and of course of women who they treat like dirt (just a thing to plant seeds in).
.Somehow, knowing or being able to know, the history of islam, its crimes against humanity, some still try to shield them from criticism while bashing those who rightfully oppose them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that child supposed to be a muslim? Do you think that child studied various religious paths and said to himself:
.I chose to be muslim.
Sadly that child is a victim of islam, which demands all persons born to be muslims by birth - those born to muslim parents, that is. All others must convert or die. A muslim associate of mine told me he thought that was a wonderful thing, about the babies being born muslims. I just smiled. That is where the indoctrination begins - at birth. Freedom to investigate spiritual paths and choose what suits a person (in adulthood when rational informed choices can reasonably be made) are stolen immediately. That is slavery. It is theft of mind.
. Furthermore - the injuries seen there are there only due to muslim/Hamas/islamist aggression - violent militant attack, w/o which there would be no wounded or dead in Gaza.
I've given links to HRW reports on muslim country atrocities - their murder and persecution, ongoing, of all non-muslim religious group, and of course of women who they treat like dirt (just a thing to plant seeds in).
.Somehow, knowing or being able to know, the history of islam, its crimes against humanity, some still try to shield them from criticism while bashing those who rightfully oppose them.

That child is a victim of Israel. How do you go after Muslims, with bombs and gun fire, without harming their children?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
That child is a victim of Israel. How do you go after Muslims, with bombs and gun fire, without harming their children?
Just the point, you can't. The cowards hide under the skirts of women, and behind the children.
Since they do that, being cowards, I surmise your conclusion is that no one can counter attack when muslims strike. As I said - if no muslims attack and aggress (which is their entire history - including the hundreds of millions of Hindus killed by them), and they drop their sick demented genocidal ways (there again you have been linked to the Hamas Charter and the very werdz of allah) then and only then will the killing stop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just the point, you can't. The cowards hide under the skirts of women, and behind the children.
Since they do that, being cowards, I surmise your conclusion is that no one can counter attack when muslims strike. As I said - if no muslims attack and aggress (which is their entire history - including the hundreds of millions of Hindus killed by them), and they drop their sick demented genocidal ways (there again you have been linked to the Hamas Charter and the very werdz of allah) then and only then will the killing stop.

They all live together. The people have been running from the North to the South. Their last "refuge" (sarcasm) and now they want to bomb that area.

If you don't see what's happening here is because you don't want to see.

There is nowhere else for them to go. So, yeah, let's bomb the shit out of them. Such a humane strategy.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
If you don't see what's happening here
*I* don't see what's happening...LoLz - I've given you people everything you need to see what's happening, but you chose to remain blind.
.You're so sympathetic - be Rachel, go to Gaza and let the cowards hide beneath your skirt.
Why is Hamas in Rafah? Because that's where the women and children are to hide among.
Let them come out and fight like men, or lay down arms.

PS: Oh, I think you're in luck. Madam Shitler is here to support your arguments.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*I* don't see what's happening...LoLz - I've given you people everything you need to see what's happening, but you chose to remain blind.
.You're so sympathetic - be Rachel, go to Gaza and let the cowards hide beneath your skirt.
Why is Hamas in Rafah? Because that's where the women and children are to hide among.

PS: Oh, I think you're in luck. Madam Shitler is here to support your arguments.

You are blind.

No, I don't have anything in common with that schmuck. I don't hate Jews. I hate what the government of Israel is doing to innocent Palestinians.

eta: If you have so much sympathy for the Israelis and none for the Palestinians...why don't you pick up arms for Israel?

Go to the West Bank, kill some Palestinians...never you mind that Hamas isn't there. You can kill Palestinians just like the settlers and IDF, simply because they want them gone.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Where is Hamas hiding in the West Bank?

So much for that argument.
Hey - Gaza is not in the West Bank.
...however - armed groups in the West Bank have been attacked and killed.
Why armed groups, Oak?
All the same previously stated applies.

There has been a surge in violence in the West Bank since the start of the war in the Gaza Strip, triggered by Hamas's deadly attack on southern Israel on 7 October.

The UN says at least 480 Palestinians - members of armed groups, attackers and civilians - have been killed in conflict-related incidents in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey - Gaza is not in the West Bank.
...however - armed groups in the West Bank have been attacked and killed.
Why armed groups, Oak?
All the same previously stated applies.

There has been a surge in violence in the West Bank since the start of the war in the Gaza Strip, triggered by Hamas's deadly attack on southern Israel on 7 October.

The UN says at least 480 Palestinians - members of armed groups, attackers and civilians - have been killed in conflict-related incidents in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.

There have been settler terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank for a very long time. It has been documented. It's a real thing...there have been Israeli settlers encroaching on their land. It's all they have left and they are slowly but surely taking it away.

You are wrong as they are wrong.

Stop blaming the victims of a systematic ethnic cleansing. It makes you a monster too.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
There have been settler terrorizing Palestinians in the West Bank for a very long time. It has been documented. It's a real thing...there have been Israeli settlers encroaching on their land. It's all they have left and they are slowly but surely taking it away.

You are wrong as they are wrong.

Stop blaming the victims of a systematic ethnic cleansing. It makes you a monster too.
LoLz - their land...Jews are the indigenous people of Palestine - axe the Greeks and Romans.
muslims are invaders.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the muslims is victims trope is still fooling people - though never the wise..
Once again, it's clear you didn't bother to read my posts. It clearly says, in two different places in post #3, that BOTH the leaders of Hamas and Netanyahu are considered to be guilty and need to be rebuked/arrested. Did you see me argue with that? When are you going to do your 50%? Never mind, I know when. Ne.ver.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When are you going to go take up arms for NetanYahoo?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
140 nations and the International Court of Justice have been fooled by this reality. You should step up to the plate and learn them instead of wasting your time posting here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Genetic studies indicate a genetic affinity between Palestinians and other Levantine populations, as well as other Arab and Semitic groups in the Middle East and North Africa. Genetic studies have also shown a close genetic relationship between Palestinians and Jews, suggesting a shared ancestral heritage."

From the link:

"Recent research suggests a genetic continuity between several modern Levantine groups, including Palestinians, and ancient Levantine populations, evidenced by their clustering with the
population of
."

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed, first by the Babylonians (not Muslim) and then by the Romans. The Diaspora of the Jewish people started long before there were Muslims.

Let's not lie about the history of the Jewish diaspora.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
"Genetic studies indicate a genetic affinity between Palestinians and other Levantine populations, as well as other Arab and Semitic groups in the Middle East and North Africa. Genetic studies have also shown a close genetic relationship between Palestinians and Jews, suggesting a shared ancestral heritage."

From the link:

"Recent research suggests a genetic continuity between several modern Levantine groups, including Palestinians, and ancient Levantine populations, evidenced by their clustering with the
population of
."
Some of my ancestors by default were Confederates, they were of English origination just like most Yankees.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

From the link:

population of
."
.. Oak, both Jews, the Hebrews that is, and what became arab muslims (early 600 CE) originated deep in the Saudi peninsula. The hebrews, combined members of various tribes, left that area and traveled through Canaan then on to Egypt where they worked as laborers. Unable to rise in the Egyptian society, not being Egyptian, they left around 1500 BCE, settling in and continuously occupying the area later called palestine (a form of, by the Greeks - actually there may have been an earlier version similar in Egypt) since that time.
The people who later left the peninsula proceeded to murder and steal everything they could (remember, muhammad was a militant and highway robber). They killed the pagans of Mecca - stole their sacred space rock, the kaabah and related ceremonies - Boosted the name of their god (allah which only means "the god" and was also used by Jews and Christians). Then they proceeded to steal, mutilate and pervert as much as possible of Abrahamic tradition. Then they invaded "palestine" which at that time was principally Christians and Jews. They then went on to invade Northern and Easter Africa. Then on to India, and Spain, and thank god failed to successfully invade eastern Europe.
Of course, Oak, they are genetically related to begin with, and so many who weren't murdered were forcibly converted. islam/muslims aren't a genetic type. They are a lying, thieving, genocidal cult of death - THAT is their history - One of violence, intolerance and all the worst that is found in humans. Genetics, madam, hasn't jack diddly squat to do with it..

...and I don't need to refer to Wiki or anything else. I am well familiar with it.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Then you've learned nothing from history.

I'm done with trying to reason with the unreasonable. Enjoy your morning cup of hate. I find it bitter and off-putting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back to OP, this is a great step in the direction of coming to terms with the lived reality of the Palestinian people and the suffering they've endured for more than 70 years...

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
^^ Then you've learned nothing from history.

I'm done with trying to reason with the unreasonable. Enjoy your morning cup of hate. I find it bitter and off-putting.
Dear miss. I have been educating you to history, which you clearly know little about.
You want to try and dance around 1400 years of murder, theft, and intolerance go right ahead.
There is no denying (because denial isn't just a river in Egypt, you know) that islam has been, and continues to be a plague and a pestilence upon all of Earth and it's people.

PS: I think you would look lovely in a Burka.