Not to mention Israel's declaration of war against Hamas

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump said, I believe it was yesterday, that Hezbollah is very smart. I just made up a knew way to calling him orange, probably spurred by the pumpkin spice craze in the US this time of year.
Oh? Okay Thanks

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the Jezreel Valley in Israel. The "War To End All Wars" (Armageddon) is going to take place here.

NNSBQvn.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, I didn't read any more of this thread from page one. Are you filthy and degenerate proggie Registered Democrats STILL trying to justify the wanton savagery and evil of your "Palestinian" Jihadi friends?

Yeah, you know you are because your betters keep telling you so.

But the world is against your sick and disgusting narrative of hate and lies. Your Jihadi friends have badly miscalculated, and now they will reap another round of senseless violence and death until another generation of little Jihadis is raised up to continue the Jihad. Meanwhile, you all will continue to try to g r o o m children here in the West into empty lives of degeneracy and mental illness because you are all Leftist filth and hate every single thing that is decent and good.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Where are they supposed to go? That's what I want someone to discuss in a rational and reasoned argument.
You know - in 1947, Jews were moved from their homes in various ME countries (which were also new artificial constructs) to Israel. Palestine was never a country or nation (homogeneous people) under a central government. You may wonder why the Arab/muslim nations don't absorb those Palestinians, but if they did, how could they be used as pawns?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know - in 1947, Jews were moved from their homes in various ME countries (which were also new artificial constructs) to Israel. Palestine was never a country or nation (homogeneous people) under a central government. You may wonder why the Arab/muslim nations don't absorb those Palestinians, but if they did, how could they be used as pawns?

It's true, they were occupied by the Ottomans, then colonized by the Brits after the Ottoman Empire was defeated after WW1. They have never had the freedom to be a modern nation state.

Incidentally, Israel wasn't a nation state either.

Perhaps they aren't absorbed because they aren't Egyptian or Jordanian, but do have ties to that piece of land they have exited on for millenia.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Incidentally, Israel wasn't a nation state either.
..That's what I said - 1947. Anyway - leave it to the Brits to fuck up a wet dream. Did the same shit with India and Pakistan. Prior to post WWII they were borderless kingdoms and fiefdoms.

.I Blame Brits.
In the mean time, Jews have as much entitlement to a little piece of land as anyone else there, but there was probably no more animosity before those borders were created - meaning there might have actually been less, unless you consider stuff like Roman occupation, muslim theft of pagan lands and customs and murder of the people they displaced, the crusades and that sort of thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..That's what I said - 1947. Anyway - leave it to the Brits to fuck up a wet dream. Did the same shit with India and Pakistan. Prior to post WWII they were borderless kingdoms and fiefdoms.

.I Blame Brits.
In the mean time, Jews have as much entitlement to a little piece of land as anyone else there, but there was probably no more animosity before those borders were created - meaning there might have actually been less, unless you consider stuff like Roman occupation, muslim theft of pagan lands and customs and murder of the people they displaced, the crusades and that sort of thing.

Yes, the Brits royally fucked up maps all over the world, creating "nations" that often didn't make any sense.

The Jews absolutely belong in that part of the world. I just don't believe they have more rights.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What is happening? All of my Jewish friends are saying it’s the Palestinians. But social media is spinning this like Israel is the new Nazi Germany. I’m so confused.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What is happening? All of my Jewish friends are saying it’s the Palestinians. But social media is spinning this like Israel is the new Nazi Germany. I’m so confused.

Look at the map in post #157. It could help explain the Palestinian point of view. That being said, the innocent slaughter of civilians is incomprehensible and Israelis were victims last weekend. End of...

The issues are complex, but Hamas needs to be destroyed. After that, all sides need to put aside their weapons, come to the table to negotiate with words. They can't create peace through violence.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

.I Blame Brits.

I would not blame the Brits or anyone but the Muslims.

Muslims are uncooperative because they do not want other religions to exist. They want conflict.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Look at the map in post #157

That map is deceptive to uninformed people like Murdock and you.

It implies that prior to 1946, Palestine was as we know it today: Almost 100% Muslim.

But, prior to the UN Plan, Palestine was a mix of Muslims, Jews, and Christians.

They had to be separated because the Muslim always wanted to fight.

And then what happened in 1967? The Six-Day War. Again, started by the Muslims.

Start a war, lose, and then bitch about it decades later.

Where have I heard that before?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Israel has been treating Palestinians like animals for decades now, and pulling all kinds of nasty shit. Israel are occupiers in the region. I am not anti-semitic. I AM anti-Israeli policy. But there has long been a propagandistic edict for all of Israel's allies to claim anti-semitism when anyone disagrees with Israeli policies.