Nothing to see here, move along

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just ask myself, how could we allow so many of these people to infiltrate schools?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rancid, where do you think child molesters are going to get close to children? It's not that they're allowed, they are largely unidentified.

If you're a pervert, you're going to get access to children where you have some authority over kids. Teachers, clergy, coaches, etc.

You're not going to work in mergers and acquisitions, finance, law or pharmaceuticals...not that they can't have perverts too, but in general they will work with kids.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rancid, where do you think child molesters are going to get close to children? It's not that they're allowed, they are largely unidentified.

If you're a pervert, you're going to get access to children where you have some authority over kids. Teachers, clergy, coaches, etc.

You're not going to work in mergers and acquisitions, finance, law or pharmaceuticals...not that they can't have perverts too, but in general they will work with kids.

Yeah allowing these perverts to provide children with sexually graphic material, push sexual identity politics and take them to drag shows probably isnt a good idea.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What about women that molest boys? Is homosexuality really the problem?

Well the Jewish Lesbian Malka Leifer in Melbourne, Australia, sexually raped 3 sisters on 74 counts when she was the Principle at a Private Jewish Girls School but so far no female teachers have diddled any boys.

yes homosexuality is a problem, when it becomes sex abuse. I think I already written that several times.