Oerdin Loves Andy!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to
from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficit, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Just wondering...
. What do you all folks think of the idea that illegal aliens may use a church as a legal sanctuary against deportation?

Completely opposed and churches that do that are wrong.
..and yet you are so adamant that cons only want to be left alone, and don't mess with your churches.
So which is it, authorities drag them out of the church or don't mess with yer cherchiz?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just wondering...
. What do you all folks think of the idea that illegal aliens may use a church as a legal sanctuary against deportation?

..and yet you are so adamant that cons only want to be left alone, and don't mess with your churches.
So which is it, authorities drag them out of the church or don't mess with yer cherchiz?
you cant really be this fucking stupid can you?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to
from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficit, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.
It's funny (not ha ha funny, the other one) Now that the Contards have destroyed the economy one more time, now they are all worried about debt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just wondering...

Okay so you are conflating church and state now?

So when I say people just want to be left alone, your gaslighty response thinks I'm approving of illegal actions?

So it's a false dichotomy you wanna run with? Either let the state run every aspect of peoples lives OR just let everyone break the law with no consequence?

Also you are STILL assuming everyone who disagrees with you is a "con", so you need to apply your advice about not being ignorant to the stances of others. Not everyone who voted from Trump is a "con".....or a Republican (which isnt conservative either).

How do you go from me saying conservatives mostly want to be left alone to twisting into me saying they should be allowed to break the law? Because that's just flat out manipulative.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

It's funny (not ha ha funny, the other one) Now that the Contards have destroyed the economy one more time, now they are all worried about debt.
Yes - do you know that every Repuke admenistruation for the past 40 years has left a massive mess for Dems to clean up? I know you do - and yet cons continue to claim supremacy when it comes to the economy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh dear, holigay and admin are lubing up and ready for some 69 action

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
...for example if there was a legally enforceable mandate to limit gatherings, or prohibit them,
or to for example, mask when at a gathering - and a church refused to comply
you'd be okay with authorities arresting the priest/minister and defiant congregants, throwing them in jail
and bulldozing the church?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Can you hysterical trumptards cite an example of a noteworthy "Democrat" demanding open borders. TIA.

eta, damn that 5G chip!

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
As I've said to you before, if you're in favour of restricting immigration why on earth would you vote for the Democrats who have no intention of securing the border and why align yourself with far left hippy no nations, no borders types, who don't believe there should be any kind of border at all?
Why indeed would I?

PS: I got an even better question for you.

..Why does a Brit, homosexual, fake internet nazi give a shit one way or another about America's southern border?

Can't answer the question huh? No worries, transgender Holly.

Thanks for illustrating once again how you lefties regularly lie through your leaky, HIV-scented ass cracks.

If you truly wanted to preserve your nations identity, you wouldn't vote for parties who openly promote policies which would inevitably destroy the country and turn it into Brazoo 2.0.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As I've said to you before, if you're in favour of restricting immigration why on earth would you vote for the Democrats who have no intention of securing the border and why align yourself with far left hippy no nations, no borders types, who don't believe there should be any kind of border at all?
Why indeed would I?

..Why does a Brit, homosexual, fake internet nazi give a shit one way or another about America's southern border?

Thanks for illustrating once again how you lefties regularly lie through your leaky, HIV-scented ass cracks.

If you truly wanted to preserve your nations identity, you wouldn't vote for parties who openly promote policies which would inevitably destroy the country and turn it into Brazoo 2.0.
Link?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why indeed would I?

They have no actual clue of what they are supporting. They cant answer simple questions. Cant back their claims.

So they call everyone "cons" and spew strawman nonsense because they dont even know what we support. They just know they are supposed to hate "cooonnss" and everyone outside their cult is a "coooon"

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Why indeed would I?

Link?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why indeed would I?

They have no actual clue of what they are supporting. They cant answer simple questions. Cant back their claims.

So they call everyone "cons" and spew strawman nonsense because they dont even know what we support. They just know they are supposed to hate "cooonnss" and everyone outside their cult is a "coooon"

Tragic isn't it? Gawd only knows what makes these soybots tick, promoting absolutely anything which they think orange mahn bad would disagree with from the looks of things...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

democRATs destroy economies, CONs build em. You people should all be lined up and shot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thats only 2.6 trillion in pre-president nigger money.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I also tend to agree with ol Cait on this.

I think it's fair to say that he as a trans-woman is not a woman, but identifies more closely with the feminine than the masculine.
Much like our BTF cons.

Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls shouldn't get to participate on girls' sports teams because it 'just isn't fair'

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Omg. You agree that males shouldn’t be playing in female sports? Because they have an unfair advantage? You’re a science denier! You’re a racist!!! A transphobe!!! An evil alien from the evil space cult! You’re the devil! You need to be canceled right now

Someone ferry this over to Cindy so he can ban you for 5 million more years

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omg. You agree that males shouldn’t be playing in female sports? Because they have an unfair advantage? You’re a science denier! You’re a racist!!! A transphobe!!! An evil alien from the evil space cult! You’re the devil! You need to be canceled right now

His claimed "side" would roast him for being transphobic for saying transwomen are not real women alone. The sports thing would him labeled a nazi.

And his immigration stance makes him xenophobic.

This dummy just repeats positions more in line with those of us he calls "cOnS" when he actually starts discussing points.

Outside of that.....he just blathers nonsense and media propaganda. Oh and supports politicains who do the opposite of what his stances are and think we dumb for not voting against our interests like he does.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

His claimed "side" would roast him for being transphobic for saying transwomen are not real women alone. The sports thing would him labeled a nazi.

And his immigration stance makes him xenophobic.

This dummy just repeats positions more in line with those of us he calls "cOnS" when he actually starts discussing points.

Outside of that.....he just blathers nonsense and media propaganda. Oh and supports politicains who do the opposite of what his stances are and think we dumb for not voting against our interests like he does.
Admin is going to make him sleep on the couch tonight for these evil views

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I also tend to agree with ol Cait on this.

I think it's fair to say that he as a trans-woman is not a woman, but identifies more closely with the feminine than the masculine.
Much like our BTF cons.

Caitlyn Jenner says transgender girls shouldn't get to participate on girls' sports teams because it 'just isn't fair'
Because they’re men...sounds legit’!