The @Oerdin Honorary Political Theatre of The Absurd Thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
antifa-meme1.jpg
fell outta yer momma. Now you're here.
Erl0rAfVEAMmERG.jpg

Whomever

not of sound mind
I wish I knew where to fill out an application for ANTIFA. I am interviewing and could use practice for when I need to get my next abortion gig.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wish I knew where to fill out an application for ANTIFA. I am interviewing and could use practice for when I need to get my next abortion gig.

You dont apply. You just start showing up and getting involved.

I had a guy I got into a debate with on FB. We ended up having a 2 month long messenger convo. He was in antifa. But he was really second guessing his involvement and getting uncomfortable.

All this confusion is intentional. People would be shocked if they knew how deep this movement runs. There are teachers, government workers all "antifa". Probably even people in media.

There is a lot intentional gaslighting on this as well.....like making fun of people blaming something that "doesnt exist". The tactics are just like an abusive relationship where the abusive spouse just makes the abused spouse look crazy.

It's pretty pointless for anyone to point out antifa involvement for that reason.

Many times inside leftist echo chambers you'll see lefties admitting they know antifa is real and theyll debate the actions and tactics of this "movement" and say things like "well antifa fought nazis, so they were heros!" and other very scary dumb shit.....but expecting them to admit these people do exist and are agitators in a discussion around any non leftists is futile.

That's just been my experience.

I'd like to think that the minute regular innocent citizens are being hurt and terrorized....everyone would care and be outraged. But that's not so anymore, sadly. Not even children being killed seems to move those who support this side of the spectrum.(Secorea Turner.....a name they wont say)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I had a guy I got into a debate with on FB. We ended up having a 2 month long messenger convo. He was in antifa. But he was really second guessing his involvement and getting uncomfortable.

All this confusion is intentional. People would be shocked if they knew how deep this movement runs. There are teachers, government workers all "antifa". Probably even people in media.

There is a lot intentional gaslighting on this as well.....like making fun of people blaming something that "doesnt exist". The tactics are just like an abusive relationship where the abusive spouse just makes the abused spouse look crazy.

It's pretty pointless for anyone to point out antifa involvement for that reason.

Many times inside leftist echo chambers you'll see lefties admitting they know antifa is real and theyll debate the actions and tactics of this "movement" and say things like "well antifa fought nazis, so they were heros!" and other very scary dumb shit.....but expecting them to admit these people do exist and are agitators in a discussion around any non leftists is futile.

I'd like to think that the minute regular innocent citizens are being hurt and terrorized....everyone would care and be outraged. But that's not so anymore, sadly. Not even children being killed seems to move those who support this side of the spectrum.(Secorea Turner.....a name they wont say)
P.O.I.N.H.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

P.O.I.N.H.
Shoot yourself in the face and MAGA!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

P.O.I.N.H.
I thought we weren't sharing homoghey fantasies anymore?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

P.O.I.N.H.
Nothing gay about you sending yourself to hell.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

P.O.I.N.H.
s2tlkHc.jpeg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Make the CONS SQUEAL by demanding people are people .... by reminding them that not only cousin fucking pissbags inhabit this Earth :ROFL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

P.O.I.N.H.
s2tlkHc.jpeg
You should make a meme that airclaims you're the leader of the free world. Then you'll believe it......dumbass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa ioenly organizes and advertises their riots weeks in advance on Twitter and other apps yet those companies not only allow organized political violence by the extreme left but they also tacitly encourage it because they are run by SF area liberals.

My suggestion is make companies personally financially liable for any violence or damage which is organized on their sites. Liability means responsibility after all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Each city has its own cell which has its own vetting and recruitment process. Andy Ngo covers this well in his book where he interviews former members who talk about the process to join.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa making threats and openly organizing riots yet again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Antifa ioenly organizes and advertises their riots weeks in advance on Twitter and other apps yet those companies not only allow organized political violence by the extreme left but they also tacitly encourage it because they are run by SF area liberals.

My suggestion is make companies personally financially liable for any violence or damage which is organized on their sites. Liability means responsibility after all.

Could you provide another source besides, Andy I suck Proudboi Cock Ngo?

Monty_Python_John_Cleese_and_now_for_something_completely_different.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

P.O.I.N.H.
s2tlkHc.jpeg

Right.

Except antifa decides everyone is a fascist. If you defend individuals liberty they call you a "fascist".

This is that logic at work that causes people to say dumb shit like how antifa were heros because they fought nazis.....when normal people understand that they were all fucking psychos. It's like saying Mussolini was a hero because he hated Hitler.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

P.O.I.N.H.
s2tlkHc.jpeg

Right.

Except antifa decides everyone is a fascist. If you defend individuals liberty they call you a "fascist".

This is that logic at work that causes people to say dumb shit like how antifa were heros because they fought nazis.....when normal people understand that they were all fucking psychos. It's like saying Mussolini was a hero because he hated Hitler.
Show me Antifa being involved with any level of violence, that does not include Proud Boys and their ilk....for example, has Antifa done the violence against Church services, Weddings, A
Friday family night at the Olive Garden, or a PGA Golf Event??? No they have not...now why don't you rocket surgeons ponder on that for a while.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

P.O.I.N.H.
s2tlkHc.jpeg

Right.

Show me Antifa being involved with any level of violence, that does not include Proud Boys and their ilk....for example, has Antifa done the violence against Church services, Weddings, A
Friday family night at the Olive Garden, or a PGA Golf Event??? No they have not...now why don't you rocket surgeons ponder on that for a while.

The Proud Boys exist because of Black Box(?)/antifa. Its insane that Proud Boys get called white supremacists when they are more diverse than white boy antifa.

Antifa has openly discussed being involved in riots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its best to meet in Kansas City and butcher each other because its close to the center of the nation and large tracts of land are available to bury the dead.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pro-Antifa lefty "journalist" doesn't like real journalists. News at 11:00. Oh, and that was written before the book was released and the publisher confirmed he didn't get an advance copy so the liar was "reviewing" a book which he had never actually read. So his lies are transparent.