The @Oerdin Honorary Political Theatre of The Absurd Thread.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Canadian blogger and activist against child abuse was attacked and beaten in the streets by Antifa for trying to document the political violence of the communists.

Now just WTF is josephines explanation for this? Canduhduh is peaceful, dammit! Never violent like RAYCIS ol Mericuh! These two dudes needed Hero Saint Kyle to come save em with his AR-15 that weighs as much as 10 boxes! But alas, stupid fukin Canduhduhdians dont like AR-15's! :Sad:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is amazing how leftists always try to excuse, minimize, and justify left wing violence, terrorism, and even murder.

But it's not domestic terror unless AOC was across the street having rape triggers.

That's the important thing. It's just peasants.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Youth Liberation Front" is an Antifa "affinity group" which cells in multiple cities with the parent organization based out of Portland. They organized tonight's riot in Los Angeles on Twitter.

niggers dont matter other than destroying civilization. If we continue to follow and glorify nigger mentality, we'll be living in mud huts again one day. Fuck, just look at how many stupid fucks have disks in their ears and lips now!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
who the fuck wants to live in a society where the people who are paid to protect you are chased down the street by noodle neck thugs because local politicians have completely hamstrung them ?

Keep that shit in Portland, Cali, Illinois and other liberal shitholes

Come down to my neck of the woods with that nonsense and you will get shot the fuck up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
who the fuck wants to live in a society where the people who are paid to protect you are chased down the street by noodle neck thugs because local politicians have completely hamstrung them ?

Come down to my neck of the woods with that nonsense and you will get shot the fuck up
God help us if places like Florida become California!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We ain't letting that shit ride down here.

THe minute one of these tards jumps on the windshield of my car while I'm driving the S&W .40 cal is coming out the glove compartment and I'm firing right through the glass. And it won't be a single shot either.

I really do wish someone would try me with that. Seriously

And yes, I do keep a handgun (either a 9mm or a .40 cal) with at least 3 clips in every glove compartment on all three of the cars I currently own.

And when I get my concealed carry permit they'll be one holstered at my hip at all times as well. You'll be Black Loser at the fucking Morgue you come popping that bullshit with me. And I love black people but I ain't tolerating this type of bullshit outta anybody. Black, white, green... you can all fucking get it as far as I'm concerned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

THe minute one of these tards jumps on the windshield of my car while I'm driving the S&W .40 cal is coming out the glove compartment and I'm firing right through the glass. And it won't be a single shot either.

And yes, I do keep a handgun (either a 9mm or a .40 cal) with at least 3 clips in every glove compartment on all three of the cars I currently own.

And when I get my concealed carry permit they'll be one holstered at my hip at all times as well. You'll be Black Loser at the fucking Morgue you come popping that bullshit with me. And I love black people but I ain't tolerating this type of bullshit outta anybody. Black, white, green... you can all fucking get it as far as I'm concerned

Just the thought of being trapped in my car with Squish crying in the back seat and the cops being like "errr derrr write to city hall" like what happened to that one woman enrages me.

It's clear wherever these mobs are allowed....the regular public is on their own. I would prefer to stay nonviolent but if I have to protect myself and kids..... sorry for your luck antifa.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just the thought of being trapped in my car with Squish crying in the back seat and the cops being like "errr derrr write to city hall" like what happened to that one woman enraged me.

It's clear wherever these mobs are allowed....the regular public is on their own.
..and I don't mind being on my own. Just don't say shit when I keep the local morgue busy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Funny thing I learned about 40....

A 10mm weapon will chamber and fire 40 cal even though a 40 cal drops down inside a 10mm barrel. Apparently, the round gets locked onto by the ejector during loading, securing it for when the firing pin hits the primer.

Now I asked myself, WTF, isnt a 40 cal a less powerful round? Wouldnt this cause cycling problems IF the 10mm has so much more power than a 40 cal? So I started paying closer attention to the average rounds sold for both. The most common plinking rounds for 40 cal AND 10mm, with EXACTLY the same weight of projectile, have nearly IDENTICAL fps. In fact, I have a box of 40 and 10 that match up exactly. You can purchase hotter ammo for the 10mm though.

Obviously, because a 10mm is longer than a 40cal, you cannot fire a 10mm through a 40 cal weapon.

I'm gonna take my Glock 40 out soon and load 40's up in every other round to see if I get any malfunctions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But remember, the left wing liars lie and claim Antifa isn't organized and doesn't have a structure or hierarchy. In reality, every single one of its terrorist cells does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Far left communists of Antifa, Extinction Rebellion and BLM rioted in Bristol, England today setting fires, attacking businesses, destroying public property, and assaulting members of the public.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa are violent communist terrorists who attack everyone else who is not a communist and declares if you are not a communist then you are some how a fascist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW the UK crime and sentencing bill looks good. It directly targets violent groups such as Antifa as it should. Terrorism and political violence must never be tolerated in civilized societies. You will notice Antifa continues to organize their riots ahead of time on Twitter yet Twitter does nothing to stop it. I would like to see the law cha get so that companies like Twitter must pay for all damages caused by riots orga ized on its platform as well as pain and suffering for people attacked.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More video of Antifa rioters attacking a police station in Bristol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see the explosives Antifa was throwing at bother members of the public and the police at the Bristol riot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news is when the bill passes rioters will get a 10 year prison sentence. I expect most Antifa in the UK will quickly end up in prison or stop their political violence and terrorism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Canadian government, at least, seems to be tackling far left political violence and terrorism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love that far left posters like @Admin. started this thread then ran away as soon as people proved him wrong. Where are you, man? Don't you have anything to say to defend Antifa's political violence and terrorism?