The @Oerdin Honorary Political Theatre of The Absurd Thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pro-Antifa lefty "journalist" doesn't like real journalists. News at 11:00. Oh, and that was written before the book was released and the publisher confirmed he didn't get an advance copy so the liar was "reviewing" a book which he had never actually read. So his lies are transparent.

Stunning and brave!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one was ever lynched, ignorant one. The fucker swallowed his stash, just like he did twice in the past, and he died of an OD. That you have to make up lies to support your nonsense position goes to show even you know you have no case.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa/BLM at it again and planning yet more riots while Democrats let them.

i wish the coloreds would just accept lynchings with more style and grace, rather always seeking redress n shit!
You stupid nigger lover, he had 3 TIMES the lethal dose of Fentanyl in him, and it wasnt the cops that put it there! :LOL2:

Maybe these dumb niggers need to all get on a boat and head back to africa. After all, they didnt build America....unless you consider farm equipment responsible for building equipment. We'll trade africa for all the white Afrikaners.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at how Antifa has already set up their "autonomous zone" threatening and attacking journalists as well as regular people. Antifa is planning mass political violence, they want it, Democrats are enabling this mass political violence, and Biden won't do anything about it. This is just criminal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the co-founder of Wikipedia has said Wiki has become so biased that it is no longer an information source which should be trusted. That's why he is planning on opening a new alternative.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even the co-founder of Wikipedia has said Wiki has become so biased that it is no longer an information source which should be trusted. That's why he is planning on opening a new alternative.

Yeah, "co-founder of wikipedia" also has an axe to grind... so I'll be taking that with a grain of salt as well. AND, your qouting Fox... who has long held that Fox is "entertainment" not "journalism"..

I appreciate the effort though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will take anything Mr. Ngo says with a grain of salt;

Right off the bat Andy Ngo is not a conservative no is the Post Millennial a conservative publication. The smears just keep rolling after that.

Yeah, "co-founder of wikipedia" also has an axe to grind... so I'll be taking that with a grain of salt as well. AND, your qouting Fox... who has long held that Fox is "entertainment" not "journalism"..

If you want I can post a half dozen other source which all say the same. Or do you want to play the attack the messenger game? The short and unavoidable truth is wikipedia removed its neutrality rules and has become biased garbage. It doesn't even pretend any more.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at how Antifa has already set up their "autonomous zone" threatening and attacking journalists as well as regular people. Antifa is planning mass political violence, they want it, Democrats are enabling this mass political violence, and Biden won't do anything about it. This is just criminal.

And 10 years from now when Minneapolis becomes Detroit 2 dot 0 they'll be crying "white flight"

as if the people with a means to get the fuck outta dodge shouldn't because they might become racist in the process

Fuck that, I'm as un racist as they come and I'd be getting the fuck outta there without hesitation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Your rainbow, SJW stripes are showing again......

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will take anything Mr. Ngo says with a grain of salt;

Right off the bat Andy Ngo is not a conservative no is the Post Millennial a conservative publication. The smears just keep rolling after that.

If you want I can post a half dozen other source which all say the same. Or do you want to play the attack the messenger game? The short and unavoidable truth is wikipedia removed its neutrality rules and has become biased garbage. It doesn't even pretend any more.
Well yes, I suspect you would say that.
I have noted that regardless of the source, I could post Reuter or AP for example, if it doesn't follow a certain agreed upon point of view, it MUST be "left/right/fake news".
Folks are quoting Fox news ad nauseum even after they admitted themselves they are entertainment, not journalism.

I don't "do" echo chambers, and will happily poke holes in other people's echo chambers, such as abc, nbc, Fox, or breitbart.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actively seek out multiple takes on key issues. That said, I am intelligent enough to recognize a hit piece when I see one and that was a hit piece. That you do not seek out multiple view points is what puts you in an echo chamber.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is worth noting that the Antifa terrorists aren't just block regular traffic into the Minneapolis autonomous zone but also police and emergency vehicles. They are not only threatening to attack journalists but they also involved in murders such as the 28 year old black man who was murdered by Antifa black block militants in the Minneapolis Autonomous Zone last weekend. The local news report covers the story. This link has the full video.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And 10 years from now when Minneapolis becomes Detroit 2 dot 0 they'll be crying "white flight"

as if the people with a means to get the fuck outta dodge shouldn't because they might become racist in the process

Fuck that, I'm as un racist as they come and I'd be getting the fuck outta there without hesitation.

You said you arent RAYCIS!!!! That means you're 110% RAYCIS!!!!! :LOL2:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa, yet again, attacks a federal building trying to force their way in and light it on fire. Antifa has openly called for riots both today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa held another riot last night breaking windows and committing arson. Police successfully kettles the rioters as they were attempting to loot stores but, for the first time, police effectively kettles the violent communist insurrectionists. Police then processed them one by one so everyone at the riot could be identified. Antifa then began texting gallows militants urging them to attack law enforcement.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In Liuisvill, Kentucky A Tifa militants armed with AR-15s, pistols, and other weapons are blocking roads, telling people to turn their cars around, and threatening to shoot people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how leftists always try to excuse, minimize, and justify left wing violence, terrorism, and even murder.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show how the lunatic fringe always turns on each other... Antifa in Paris, France attack feminists celebrating International Women's Day.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Canadian blogger and activist against child abuse was attacked and beaten in the streets by Antifa for trying to document the political violence of the communists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tonight in Hollywood BLM/Antifa broke windows at a CVS and at a small family owed Asian-American restaurant. Police took action before looting could occur.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Youth Liberation Front" is an Antifa "affinity group" which cells in multiple cities with the parent organization based out of Portland. They organized tonight's riot in Los Angeles on Twitter.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Once I reached my financial goals I am getting my second citizenship and I am out of the broken, filthy, messed up west! YOu can have it with Insta, Antifa, AIDSE and Transformers push! Not on my costs guys. All by design!

Take care guys!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa attempting to attack a police car in Los Angeles last night.