Oerdin Loves Andy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally, a left wing group has started being honest about how Antifa are also terrorists and probably the largest terrorist group in the country.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Personally, I think this guy is in a tiny minority. Also, he's full of shit. Right off, he pretends that the Left is following the Rights tactics as if the Right Wing people are out burning down cities and the like. The most radical tactics come from the left.

"My position is clear. No-one advocating for violence should not be given a pass, regardless of your political persuasion."

I also disagree with this!^^^ After watching the left get away with violence for decades, I myself openly advocate it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Insane Antifa terrorist drives his SUV into the peaceful trucker protest in Ottawa.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Researchers at Penn State find the biggest indicator of political violence is if Antifa is there or not. Pretty much every time Antifa initiated and carries out political violence. Virtually none of the people Antifa attacks nor the businesses the vandalize and set fire to have anything to do with supposed fascism or racism. That is just a lie Antifa terrorists claim to try to justify their terrorist campaigns.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this soy boy getting cracked by a chubster haha, wearing all that "armour" like a badass hahahaha!!
9OjldDE.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe Rogan is doing great work and educating tens of millions. No wonder the radical far left hates him and makes up lies about him. They are afraid of truth tellers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe Rogan is doing great work and educating tens of millions. No wonder the radical far left hates him and makes up lies about him. They are afraid of truth tellers.

The fucked up thing is the people who need to hear this wont.

In fact theyve already rejected it solely based on WHO said it. They dont scrunitinze the information itself. They go ad hom....they focus on and attack the person. They dont hear what's being said.

Andy Ngo, Joe Rogan could say water is wet and 2 plus 2 is 4.....and it would be rejected because of who said it.

Admin fully admits that any source outside of the big wig corporate ones and the smaller ones that parrot the big ones are "fringe".

They dont wanna hear it. They dont care. They are gonna support whatever they are told to support no matter how destructive and hateful it is.

I used to think when people said leftists hate America they were being unfair and maybe just misunderstood them. I see very clearly now they really do have a deep hatred for America and seek to destroy all views, all voices, all values that are not aligned with what they chose to support.

They wont even interact. Not just here either.....none of them will talk or discuss anything. And that refusal to engage in civil discourse and the hate they have for others is literally praised as a virtue. If you disagree with them or speak out against a narrative they have? You are a nazi, putinist, racist et.....and no one should talk to people like this, right?

They just simply label and attack you and it becomes praise worthy to do so. It's so so sad.....because this really is the death of the country we are watching.

Tolerating politcal hate groups like antifa are a sign that we are headed for authoritarianism.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet this wont get covered here in the media!

ANteefa scum!

Where was her gun? :Popcorn:

She had a gun??

No, cause libtarded cucked out eurotrashians cant have guns.

Not sure about this. Watched prank videos from the US. There, every customers had a gun. Dude was pranking a black woman. With toiLEt paper. She wanted to get her gun! Imagine being shot for that???

I like it that way in Europe. No guns.

But where I see this???? I would gladly shoot these scummy whoresons!!!!

We are getting FISTED right now from the inside.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet this wont get covered here in the media!

ANteefa scum!

Where was her gun? :Popcorn:

She had a gun??

No, cause libtarded cucked out eurotrashians cant have guns.

Not sure about this. Watched prank videos from the US. There, every customers had a gun. Dude was pranking a black woman. With toiLEt paper. She wanted to get her gun! Imagine being shot for that???

I like it that way in Europe. No guns.

But where I see this???? I would gladly shoot these scummy whoresons!!!!

We are getting FISTED right now from the inside.

Everytime I see one of those clown videos where they're chasing people, I always hope someone pulls a gun and shoots em dead! I imagine these cunts getting their brains scattered for doing this stupid prank shit and I smile and cackle.