Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reposting this

Why do they always lie and pretend everyone is some how a "white supremacist"? Their largest chapter is Hispanic. I still think they are dumb asses but definitely not white supremacists. Another day, another lie out of the left, I guess.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the one who posted it, dimwit.. How can you post it then whine when someone responds to your post?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many proud boys have been convicted. How many Antifa members have been convicted? A smart guy you should be able to answer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So are you acknowledging the fact that Democrats within the US judiciary have treated Antifa members with kid gloves and on numerous occasions refused to press criminal charges against them?

My boy, your opinions need to backed up, besides, what you posted is untrue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do they always lie and pretend everyone is some how a "white supremacist"? Their largest chapter is Hispanic. I still think they are dumb asses but definitely not white supremacists. Another day, another lie out of the left, I guess.

Because they redefined racism and white supremacy.

Literally everyone who opposes dem/prog politics and policies or who stands up to their bullying is a white supremacist.

You know the minute you hear "white supremacy" you are about to hear some hysterical bullshit. And the person they are accusing is probably not even white.

It makes more sense when you realize they have the foundational belief that the liberal order of the country and the constitution are white supremacy. That it's a system of "whiteness". Its still wildly ignorant and unhinged .....but that is how they have redefined racism and white supremacy. Its authoritarian mindfuckery. People would never agree it's good idea to "dismantle" all our rights and freedoms and hand ourselves over to the government. So it's been systemically rebranded as "white supremacy" and they have to fight this racism that is present in our individual rights and liberties.

Any other politcal party that is about small government is gonna be labeled white supremacy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So now you agree antifa is a threat to the country BUT not as much a threat as people who disagree with your party and have no issue fighting antifa people back.

How many innocent kids have the proud boys shot? In fact how many innocent people have they murdered or beaten?

Why dont you start a thread about the proud boys where you can share all the violence committed by them and we will see how many pages of plain tweets you can get out of.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
So now you agree antifa is a threat to the country BUT not as much a threat as people who disagree with your party and have no issue fighting antifa people back.

How many innocent kids have the proud boys shot? In fact how many innocent people have they murdered or beaten?

Why dont you start a thread about the proud boys where you can share all the violence committed by them and we will see how many pages of plain tweets you can get out of.
Mt question is Admin now willing to admit antifa is an actual identifiable group and not an "idea" like he was claiming earlier on in the year?
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/anteefa-bad.3894/page-70#post-701567Mr earler post still stands. Admin has avoided it for 2 weeks what should be a very simple question based on what HE claimed Antifa is.
Its an idea of what, exactly? WHAT is Antifa?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️