Ohhh mercy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"My own personal experience with abortion and I don’t think we talk about this enough, abortion can be another word for mercy," she said.

You guys ever notice that the only people whose voice is elevated are the ones who echo the narrative?

You wont see any of the thousands and thousands of women being put on a platform like this to talk REAL. There are so many pro life women who have had an abortion. And the pro life platform is NATURALLY mostly female.

Abortion was pioneered by males and marketed to feminists as some form of liberation.

Women dont even get to talk about what its truly like. How dishonest the conversation is. How every woman going to for an abortion will tell you "I dont really want to do this, but I dont have a choice".

If abortion pushers cared about women this wouldnt be politcal and they would be working with pro lifers for women to have actual options. And we would have a much more honest dialog about it.

Pro choice men are abusive and misogynists. Perfectly comfortable visciously attacking women. Which tells us everything we need to know about them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She is speaking in a state where abortion is fully legal. They are just upset that local people in each state can decide their own laws as federalism is supposed to work. BTW the courts would strike down any law deny the constitutional right to free travel as the court said in its ruling about abortion not being mentioned in the constitution. Which is factually true.

It is funny how rights explicitly detailed in the constitution the left denies (see 2A) yet supposed right never mentioned (like a "right to an abortion") some how is there despite never being mentioned. Here is the reality: Women to dumb to take birth control correctly will just take a $40 round trip bus ticket to get an abortion in another state. Next time read the fucking directions and take your birth co trol correctly fool.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The feds have launched their first investigation into allegations that a Missouri woman was denied a medically necessary abortion due to the ban in that state.

I’m contemplating voting for the first time since the children who live near homeless encampments in Venice are being diagnosed with PTSD. The events they have endured are traumatizing and scary.

I would prefer we stop wasting money on this bull shit abortion nonissue and find funds for mental health programs and laws that would enable us to lock these people away. The toll on society is too high.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Nice to see leftists coming around to the issue of mental health care and the need to restore duty to care.