Once Again, the most important board

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Freak out"? That's not really an accurate characterization at all, now, is it.

I'm amused, though; I tell you to pursue what you like, and you instantly lose your liking for it. Only women and housecats behave that way. Oh, well; whether you are a pussy or merely possess one, I encourage you to do what makes you happy.

If you ever figure out what makes you happy.

;)
The only thing that makes aidsman happy is when he has a cock in his mouth. He becomes very bipolar when dick isn't on his menu.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Why did the midget cross the road?
He was being thrown to the other side.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I'm skeptical that the person you're referring to is a member of the LGBTWTF stripe; perhaps he's from a previous generation of them. God knows the current crop of them never shut the fuck up about it. It's not just all they ever talk about, it's practically all they are.

They're all competing with Ezra Miller because... well, that's all there is to them. Admin must be one of the older breed, who actually had to become a person because it was too dangerous, back then, for him to take the lazy route and just personify a trope.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm skeptical that the person you're referring to is a member of the LGBTWTF stripe; perhaps he's from a previous generation of them. God knows the current crop of them never shut the fuck up about it. It's not just all they ever talk about, it's practically all they are.

They're all competing with Ezra Miller because... well, that's all there is to them. Admin must be one of the older breed, who actually had to become a person because it was too dangerous, back then, for him to take the lazy route and just personify a trope.

Or maybe he just has his mouth and hands full??

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sometimes I like to log in here just so the reguLOSERS jump to defend their territory….

For the record:

A power couple is NOT a wannabe gangbanger and a chick on food stamps. Calm dafuq down Lay-Z and Freeyonce
:eyeRoLL:
I wish you'd go e-suicide yourself, you complete waste of bandwidth.

You should consider changing hair salons too;

dafukk.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
ROTFLMFAO @ Lay-Z and Freeyonce!
Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower, you greedily huff the farts from Turdy Murdy's pasty bovine ass.

LOL, LMAO even/.

What next, are you going to post a gushing tribute thread in recognition of Semenmajor's intelligence or Lotusbud's honesty and integrity?