Online Dating is a Nightmare...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Most online dating sites are a scam. It's much easier to meet someone through social media, believe it or not. All it takes is a little conversational skill.

For those who are just looking for quick sex, there are sites for that which I wouldn't call dating sites... but craigslist and when it was up, backpage has hookers. I'm sure there are more sites without all the rabbit holes.
Craigslist killed the most obvious pay to play posts years ago, as well as the hookup pages. Still lots of amusing "sexy mom" posts.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Damaged Maven, post: 72458, member: 303"
Craigslist killed the most obvious pay to play posts years ago, as well as the hookup pages. Still lots of amusing "sexy mom" posts.[/QUOTE]

Is that where you met the Goddess ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Craigslist killed the most obvious pay to play posts years ago, as well as the hookup pages. Still lots of amusing "sexy mom" posts.

Is that where you met the Goddess ?[/QUOTE]

no, silly - when they met they were still using smoke signals

TheHaze

Site Supporter
T

The Goddess- - - - - - - - -a date prom.jpg

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
ForcefulUnconsciousAddax-size_restricted.gif

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Is that where you met the Goddess ?

no, silly - when they met they were still using smoke signals[/QUOTE]

a laugh.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet it's because she's used to writing cyrillic, the web is thick with gold digging Russian scammers.
I dig the Star Trek get up though, very nice.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One time these birds would be on street corners waiting for cars to stop now they do it online, oh well I suppose it’s safer lol...

THROB

Factory Bastard
Pillow biters
This is after you have spent 45 minutes scanning every profile quickly screening for instagram angle photos, fucked up personalities, and chicks you banged 10 months ago who now have a new user name (you blocked the old one) and who are also now looking for a "serious relationship." I guess those creampies I gave her got her thinking long-term? You double and triple check her kids status to make sure you didn't fuck up

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Serious relationships only exist if it’s 100% even $$$$$wise. The rest is up in the air.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Serious relationships only exist if it’s 100% even $$$$$wise. The rest is up in the air.

I do not agree. All the dating apps & websites made scamming too easy. Love is still alive, even if the payrate is not equal.