Open Callout

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I see you faggot, contemplating a shot. Do you even have a gun?

As always, you can choose your laughable stips, judges, etc etc. I'm unique when it comes to letting my victims try to dip things in their favor, give 'em a little nudge.

No BF members, none of you could last more than one post besides Stinkaroo, who claimed he put me on Ignore but posts after me concerning my previous posts. I think I might like that fat-gnat.

Yeah, a former Senior BH Reg is actually banned from what's left of flame sites, run by women. What a buttfucking coincidence?

Feel free to share the new account you make here with everyone left who actually post on gentle flame boards that bans: racism, dirty pictures, yaaaa da yaaaa da yaaaa. cw_ - you were the closest/only poster I considered a pal, before banning me from your own site and deleting my account. *shakes head*

SSS
- maybe you and I can "get well soon"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

ilu-greta.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Only if you get a boner my strange broken headed internet acquaintance ...

SaltyLightheartedDragonfly-size_restricted.gif

:doink2:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Wanna throw down in front of everyone, no matter who you are? Maybe not from here, or elsewhere. Some other immaculate joint? Come on over and say hi, troll account or not...

SSS
- honorable, through and through

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a whoreson
did you returnded ??
from the land of Boners, where the statues privates are nOt covered with a fig leaf... where the winds bend the palms like semi erect CACKS .. ?
Where Hot dowgs are consumed .. sans chewing ..

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
His first try was great, just fucking great! You wanna watch him in action with a BH Senior REG?

Are you phony tough or crazy brave?

We'll see for the second time.

Choose judges and topic if you want...

SSS
- I see OJ innocent

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
His first try was great, just fucking great! You wanna watch him in action with a BH Senior REG?

Are you phony tough or crazy brave?

We'll see for the second time.

Choose judges and topic if you want...

SSS
- I see OJ innocent

You remind me of one many hipster scum I PARA CRUSHED with my left arm only.

I am a real internet legend. I was in 5 forums and many closed. With my mates and alliances like Scouse and others, we changed internet.

And you. Who the fuck are you ? 222 posts? Hit 1K you starter.

Until then let me piss on your grandmothers face: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, ssssssssssssssss!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a whoreson
did you returnded ??
from the land of Boners, where the statues privates are nOt covered with a fig leaf... where the winds bend the palms like semi erect CACKS .. ?
Where Hot dowgs are consumed .. sans chewing ..

you sick freak. I bet you sniff at boy statue mini meAT?
You need mental help filthy fingers.

Did you hit the gym you fatso.? Or will change your name to Doritos fingers!?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Pan humor, huh? Pretty funny the way you segued yourself into suckage. You see, PARA is short for Paraglide - designed to silently drop down on an enemy, like a basketball player's worry what happens every time he comes down with a rebound. Or oven over a beautifully clear beech. Those things look cool, unlike you, whose T2-mullet was canceled so quickly, yet worn by you all the way to today's lame modern society.

Your weak ass, overly due presence on web sites, that they shut down thanks to you? Makes sense. Me? I'm the spoiled soil of Pet Sematary. Spoiled rotten, that is! *looooong hard stiff/stretch* Your T2 mullet undoubtedly does the trick. Sad, because it's kinda like old school tattoos; done with ink that's turned an ugly greenish color that makes them genuinely cool. Only if you're also old, I can find them out.

The thousand+ posts I've generously spread across the rest of the internet didn't sit well with anyone and still doesn't You?. Time changes, I don't - as Doomsday. Am I a starter of any types of this game I dominate? Yeah, I'm lazy and sniff my balls, fuck you, and no photoshop along with a buncha other bullshit I can't be talked into doing. Yeah right.

Unlike Brent's, my gramma is still literally kickin' because the rich old rose loves $5 machines. $10 one too many times (many times) once she's bent. Don't look at me pal, she's got two blown-out holes at age 92. That's why she's capable to be both forced, or willing. And paid, or the other way around...

SSS
- Now sit down, T2-fail, and open a fucking Bible.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You're as useless ass our non-existent judges so Imms DROP this dope ass shit: A vs B, for reals:

SSSS
- Wassupup now bitch?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Holy shit, your hammer couldn't even pull a nail out of your face - just look at that useless backside! Well, you've gotta get things that remind you of your mother, I see... flat front, tiny back. I'm proud of you, Stinker. Next time I drag-stroll through this thread you'll still be reminding yourself of your comely, unlovely, easy to forget all about. I'm sure your dad did...

SSS
- great choice

*I was drunker than Stinky's dad when he did his "job". My post above-above is unreadable, saved by Too Short.*

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
The father you didn't know until that dark day that he asked you for money immediately after introducing himself. You cried about what? Shit, why would anyone want to have anything to do with you for short times that didn't include cash? I'll mark it down for me to ask your dad about that. Anyway, I fucking hope you get OJ'd...

SSS
- smoked out

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
This thread is still about none of you bitches steppin' up like you're confident in yourselves and wanna see who knows what's the fuck up...

SSS
- Be quick dammit. Oh, right, I'm on a fatherless website

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What now? You faggots are squirming like maggots racing for dead-raw eyeball, sitting open, staring at what could've used to be - motherfucker.

So let's get it straight from here:

1) Delete your account.

2) Make sure it's gone.

3) Again.

Now take deep breathes with the assistance of those look-alike Star Wars lookin' thangs. Hit that shit up, homie.

You're now "crazy brave over phony tough" faggots. Does this site award medals?

He can't, you can't, she can't, that cat scroll of amalgamated frayed scrubs can't - you're just going to have t'pu'chuha paper down to add some plastic excitement to this game, bitch...

SSS
- tongue my full-length furry asshole