Operation Rescue Admins meme stash(another political meme thread)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624988288032.jpg

Better get those "assault" rifles that dont even exist because they are too stupid to know the A in AR-15 stands for ArmaLite. And even dumber to read actual gun violence stats.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here it is

He is 100 percent RIGHT. And they know it.

You say you're not a conservative but why are you linking to a radical conservative provocateur?
..who is also a convicted criminal

..and why is this conservative convicted criminal demolishing other conservatives (fascists)?

Because I agree with them on many issues especailly when it comes to people like you.

I'm not a brainwashed partisan hack stuck in toxic tribalism that has effectively been brainwashed into vile hatred of people who think differently.

I'm sorry did you assume that because I'm NOT a conservative that means I dislike or hate them?

We dont act like that. Alien concept I know.....but something isnt wrong or correct based on the platform of the one saying it. That's how YOU useful idiots approach information.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but seriously tho. Holiday actually admitted that admin whats cock

lmao.. I'm still cracking up here

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624988253513.jpg

Could this bitch be any faker? Fake border pics. Telling some bullshit story about her abuelas house being destroyed and bitching that Trump somehow was responsible.

But she couldn't help her own family.....nope she wants tax payers to do it. And, Matt Walsh raised a huge chunk of money and it was refused.

Lmao. Such fucking lying grifters these progs are.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm not a brainwashed partisan hack stuck in toxic tribalism
Yes you are. You do nothing but parrot right wing propaganda.
Stop lying, Duhv. Don't you know that the saints cry when you lie?

Conservatives like you are all tribalists that's why you are only allowed to believe what the tribe says.

Show us your Liberal side, since you say you are not a conservative.

Let's start with your views on Global Warming/Climate Change, and a woman's right to choose (abortion).

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Conservatives like you are all tribalists that's why you are only allowed to believe what the tribe says.

Let's start with your views on Global Warming/Climate Change, and a woman's right to choose (abortion).
are you going to admit again that admin wants my cock? Or did he slap you toothless with his purse for going there last time

LMAO@U

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

are you going to admit again that admin wants my cock? Or did he slap you toothless with his purse for going there last time

LMAO@U
..are you admitting to not having a cock?
Is that what Duhv has on you that makes you her faithful lap dog?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO@U
haw haw, does admin still want it?

Did that hole deeper, princess. Go ahead :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise, HOliday says if you don't have a cock admin wont be interested in you

right here on this very thread

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They still failed to show any policy or legislation that shows Trump was a "dictator". While they ignore the authoritarian actual acts being committed by Biden and partisan driven charges on anyone not left(Jan 6th vs all the violent riots).

Admin also failed to explain when Fredrick Douglass became a Confederate monument.

So they just ignore everything that contradicts their delusional and hateful narratives. Constantly twisting everything.

They are so endlessly full of shit. You would think if they really believed in their positions and were right? They would WANT to explain them and demonstrate why we should be on board.

But no. They gotta have hatred, violence, lies and force. Because they are useful idiots of real fascism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They still failed to show any policy or legislation that shows Trump was a "dictator". While they ignore the authoritarian actual acts being committed by Biden and partisan driven charges on anyone not left(Jan 6th vs all the violent riots).

Admin also failed to explain when Fredrick Douglass became a Confederate monument.

So they just ignore everything that contradicts their delusional and hateful narratives. Constantly twisting everything.

They are so endlessly full of shit. You would think if they really believed in their positions and were right? They would WANT to explain them and demonstrate why we should be on board.

But no. They gotta have hatred, violence, lies and force. Because they are useful idiots of real fascism.
They are highly interested in cock tho. According to HOliday

lmao

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

LMAO@U

Link?
People laughing at you not having a cock is not admitting anyone else wants cock.
It's you that wants a cock, since you haven't one.

Why do you think about cock and male homosexual sex all day, Bigly Homo?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

You have no credibility. So either start answering reasonable questions with actual examples and stop blathering like a hateful emotion driven liar or deal with the mockery your indoctrinated ass deserves.

You guys got nothing. Not a thing but twisted lies, corporate media bullshit, labels and shallow stereotypes. You are tools.....that's why you cant compassionately progress your positions. You dont HAVE any.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO@U

Link?
People laughing at you not having a cock is not admitting anyone else wants cock.
It's you that wants a cock, since you haven't one.

Why do you think about cock and male homosexual sex all day, Bigly Homo?
so how many cocks is admin interested in? rough guess since you seem to be an authority on the matter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

You have no credibility. So either start answering reasonable questions with actual examples and stop blathering like a hateful emotion driven liar or deal with the mockery your indoctrinated ass deserves.
throw him some dick. He'll love you long time

he admitted that to me earlier

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Sure thing, shill.

So you're admitting you lied about not being a conservative.
What positions based on Liberal principles do you hold, miss putinist parrot?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

you admitted to admin only wanting people with cocks.

lolz

what a revelation!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LMAO@U

Link?

Do you have a link to your existence? Like a link to show you aren't just some monoparty bot? Because you guys really just come here and spam bot level shit every fucking day.

Look at you. You cant think for yourself you gotta have a fucking link for everything. And its gotta be a link to some bullshit leftarded partisan blather or it's not real.

Lmao pathetic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO@U

Link?

Do you have a link to your existence? Like a link to show you aren't just some monoparty bot? Because you guys really just come here and spam bot level shit every fucking day.

Look at you. You cant think for yourself you gotta have a fucking link for everything. And its gotta be a link to some bullshit leftarded partisan blather or it's not real.

Lmao pathetic.
maybe he wants a sausage link because it reminds him of cock ?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

I'm mean all you guys do is lie, twist and gaslight so I'm not really impressed with this drooling gas LIGHTING attempt.

Everyone else can understand what im saying just fine but all you guys know how to do is lie. Lying liars shilling for the monoparty bravely lying about their opposition because all these "open minded thinkers" can do is scramble to slap labels and spew partisan idiocy.

You do you, you Orwellian, simple minded fucking fool. So much for that insightfullness no one except other leftards think you guys have. Lmao.

Cry harder. BEG me to label myself right so you know which corporate script to parrot.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

LMAO@U

Link?

Look at you.
You cant think for yourself you gotta have a fucking link for everything

And its gotta be a link to some bullshit leftarded partisan blather or it's not real.

Lmao pathetic.
So nothing then. You have nothing.
You cant think for yourself you gotta have a fucking link for everything
I'm asking for links to the silly claims you make. You can never provide anything of substance - just wild claims that you parrot from right wing propagandists.

You aren't a conservative - give us a few examples of your Liberal (not lib) views.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

I'm mean all you guys do is lie, twist and gaslight so I'm not really impressed with this drooling gas LIGHTING attempt.

Everyone else can understand what im saying just fine but all you guys know how to do is lie. Lying liars shilling for the monoparty bravely lying about their opposition because all these "open minded thinkers" can do is scramble to slap labels and spew partisan idiocy.

You do you, you Orwellian, simple minded fucking fool. So much for that insightfullness no one except other leftards think you guys have. Lmao.

Cry harder. BEG me to label myself right so you know which corporate script to parrot.
damn.. dove whipped out the spiked dildo strapon on that one.

Betcha holidays asshole looks like a bomb blast right now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Dove, remember when Oak first showed up to SG and made holiday piss his underoos?

that was hysterical

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm mean all you guys do is lie, twist and gaslight
Link?
I know - how about you detail the 40 people who were killed by BLM?
Who, what, where, when. Names, dates, circumstance. Charges, convictions etc.

Could you do that for us, Duhv, or is that claim like the debunked bullshit about the Climate Accord costing po folk 20K? Probably.

I'll start responding to, or even reading, your posts again when you have done that.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure thing, shill.

damn.. dove whipped out the spiked dildo strapon on that one.

Betcha holidays asshole looks like a bomb blast right now

FB-IMG-1624305740412.jpg

How mindless are these people? "Deeerr ur a con. A CON. Just admit ur a CON. Cuz all I know how to do is bitch about CONS!! I cant say anything thoughtful! My team is better than cons! Deeerr. I cant address ur points I gotta know ur a cOn cuz CONs r BAD. My whole position is CON hate! Fuck families and freedumbs!!!"