Operation Rescue Admins meme stash(another political meme thread)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! Fukin up the meme libtards again, ehh Dovey! KABOOM! I bet aidsman has been in the fetal all damned day!
Oh gosh....Duh'v posted memes, I am ruint, I may not be able to mock the Trumptards here ever again!

eca.jpg

I'm going to have some Ice Cream and then go for a walk, maybe Cliff has my Bass all dialed in, all stop by and see.
I'll bet Duhv is trying to fallaciously claim that AOC is a Liberal
and Markie Z isn't the corporate success that conservatives admire
in-between counting down the 40.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
..and what's she spewing now, Apey?
I bet she's claiming not to be a One-Party-System supporter and
supporter of corporate rule who voted Trump (whose cabinet was stacked with corporate CEOs) into office and every Repuklickin policy including voter suppression, drilling on public lands to enrich their corporate sponsors, and leaving tens of millions of fellow Americans w/o health coverage.
Could you imagine being stuck in a car on a long road trip with this blow torch of hot bullshit?

:GTFO::Frustration1::StaleStory::daFuq4:
Would you kill yourself???? :Happy5:

These triggered psychos are in my meme thread whining and bitching that I'm posting in a thread I started. For MEMES.

One of those drama queens just likened it to being stuck in traffick with me lol.

Imagine having someone jump in your car while you are in traffick and then proceed to complain and whine about being in your car.

Gtfo out of the thread, you fucking leftarded idiots. I dont see you guys slapping me on ignore so if you are so annoyed ......stop coming in my threads and reading me.

It's your own fault.

I must be naive thinking leftards know how to be responsible for themselves and simply make their own decisions. They dont like my posts, so instead of just not reading them....they dont want anyone reading them. So they bitch and whine about it.

But of course they have no problem spamming threads with repetitive bullshit and then claiming everyone is triggered because no one wants the spam off topic in other peoples threads.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
remember when Oak first showed up to SG
.Oak and I are great friends - that's why we had such fun battering you about the board you were busy wrecking.
.Was it not I who spent many a post here cajoling her to post as herself rather than denying her identity?
then why did you send Lily threatening PMs?

lolz

self pwn number 1,345,345 for you missy

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! Just a decade ago, libtards were telling us math came from muhzies! :LOL3:

To be fair.....I've had that same convo almost word for word with Trump supporters of the Q division lol.

But the leftards are way worse.