Operation Rescue Admins meme stash(another political meme thread)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm mean all you guys do is lie, twist and gaslight
Link?
I know - how about you detail the 40 people who were killed by BLM?
Who, what, where, when. Names, dates, circumstance. Charges, convictions etc.

Could you do that for us, Duhv, or is that claim like the debunked bullshit about the Climate Accord costing po folk 20K? Probably.

I'll start responding, or even reading, your posts again when you have done that.
how about you go suck a dick in a truck stop all by yourself instead, faggot

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624908713377.jpg

Watch him whine that "CONs" do it even though conservative isnt even a party lol. Totally missing the point.

You cant pull these useful idiots out of the monoparty rectom. They legitimately cannot think outside that framework.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Dove, remember when Oak first showed up to SG and made holiday piss his underoos?

that was hysterical

Yeah but they both do the same shit.
what, gaslight and lie? All liberals do that shit. They have to because their points are shit and their positions are unsustainable when forced to withstand honest scrutiny

Holiday can deepthroat like a motherfucker tho

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Link?

Could you do that for us, Duhv, or is that claim like the debunked bullshit about the Climate Accord costing po folk 20K? Probably.

I'll start responding, or even reading, your posts again when you have done that.
I couldn't care less if anyone wants to make a criticism of BLM, just be legitimate about it and show your work. That or you're just a partisan shill.

PS: Safe to say that no one will be sucking your dick since you've admitted to not having one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Link?

I couldn't care less if anyone wants to make a criticism of BLM, just be legitimate about it and show your work. That or you're just a partisan shill.

PS: Safe to say that no one will be sucking your dick since you've admitted to not having one.
but according to you admin wants dick

lol

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Link?

but according to you admin wants dick

lol
Link?
Where's the link, Bigly Homo?
You keep saying that but where's the proof?
Oh, I know - there isn't any.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Dove, remember when Oak first showed up to SG and made holiday piss his underoos?

that was hysterical

Yeah but they both do the same shit.
what, gaslight and lie? All liberals do that shit. They have to because their points are shit and their positions are unsustainable when forced to withstand honest scrutiny

Holiday can deepthroat like a motherfucker tho

Yep.

And when you show a left wing politicain going against the "values" they claim to have? They immediately point to a Republican

And when they post about some shit bag Republican and we point out how they ignore it on the left side? It's a "whataboutism".

They are just nothing but shallow, hateful authoritarian liars who twist and gaslight everything. Incapable of honest and respectful discourse. They have to be hostile and abusive to force their views.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1624992839708.jpg

They literally are now blaming cons for their "defund police" campaign of hate and violence now and their useful idiots will just run right along with it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fukin up the meme libtards again, ehh Dovey! KABOOM! I bet aidsman has been in the fetal all damned day!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! Fukin up the meme libtards again, ehh Dovey! KABOOM! I bet aidsman has been in the fetal all damned day!
Oh gosh....Duh'v posted memes, I am ruint, I may not be able to mock the Trumptards here ever again!

eca.jpg

I'm going to have some Ice Cream and then go for a walk, maybe Cliff has my Bass all dialed in, all stop by and see.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh gosh....Duh'v posted memes, I am ruint, I may not be able to mock the Trumptards here ever again!

eca.jpg

I'm going to have some Ice Cream and then go for a walk, maybe Cliff has my Bass all dialed in, all stop by and see.
I have to admit, I'm shocked at how awesome she is at this. Makes you look like the fukin toddler you are! LMFAO!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

eca.jpg

I'll bet Duhv is trying to fallaciously claim that AOC is a Liberal
and Markie Z isn't the corporate success that conservatives admire
in-between counting down the 40.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

eca.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. I dont call any of you liberals. And I certainly dont call monoparty grunts liberals.

I call you leftists and Progs(which are pretty much communists)

AOC and the squad are establishment sell outs just like Sanders.

You have no idea what conservatives are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

eca.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong.
Lemme tell ya, you're a fukin EEEEDIOT!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

eca.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong.
..and what's she spewing now, Apey?
I bet she's claiming not to be a One-Party-System supporter and
supporter of corporate rule who voted Trump (whose cabinet was stacked with corporate CEOs) into office and every Repuklickin policy including voter suppression, drilling on public lands to enrich their corporate sponsors, and leaving tens of millions of fellow Americans w/o health coverage.

If you get a chance ask her to name a Repuke or Trump policy she doesn't support.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

eca.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong.
supporter of corporate rule who voted Trump (whose cabinet was stacked with corporate CEOs) into office and every Repuklickin policy including voter suppression, drilling on public lands to enrich their corporate sponsors, and leaving tens of millions of fellow Americans w/o health coverage.
Could you imagine being stuck in a car on a long road trip with Duh'v, the blow torch of hot bullshit?

:GTFO::Frustration1::StaleStory::daFuq4:

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

eca.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong.
Could you imagine being stuck in a car on a long road trip with this blow torch of hot bullshit?

:GTFO::Frustration1::StaleStory::daFuq4:
Would you kill yourself???? :Happy5: